Sign in to follow this  
Bigbadcow

< C O R E > Guild recruiting.

Bigbadcow    0

Hello everyone,
It is a pleasure for me to start playing this server. I decided to recreate my old guild on this server.

Will start with most asked questions "Who are we?" and "Whats our goal?".

Long ago <C O R E> was powerful guild on other well scripted private server(Gamer-District). Maybe some of you have played there and know us or maybe not. As a guild leader i am planing to bring back this times and progress Wrath of the Lich King content ones again. For that goal guild need more valuable players. Recruitment is open for all classes above 75 level. Click here to visit our old guild website that is still maintenance for new server. Feel free to join our DISCORD channel and ask your questions. 

Raids & Dungeon

Raid days are planned for Wednesday & Sunday[19:30ST - 22:30ST]. We don't have that many players yet, but when we are ready we will start progressing.  In the process of gear up, the guild will repeatedly make groups of 5 people. 

What you can expect from guild?

We will endeavor to provide a fun and engaging game environment. Provocators and drama players are not tolerated in the guild and will be removed for the sake of a better atmosphere.

Loot system: 

Full functional DKP system.

Post is still in progress...

Best regards 
Bigbadcow

divinity995    0

mate, you in need of paladins ? leveling here rn. Im an old gamer-district player, from back in 2012-2013. and came here after GD died and i got stuck home because of corona and uh, which realm you on because Angrathar seems kinda dead lol

Edited by divinity995

Bigbadcow    0
9 hours ago, divinity995 said:

mate, you in need of paladins ? leveling here rn. Im an old gamer-district player, from back in 2012-2013. and came here after GD died and i got stuck home because of corona and uh, which realm you on because Angrathar seems kinda dead lol

We are on Frosthold. Seems i write post on wrong place. Will fix that.