Sign in to follow this  
Machine

Range hacker Calem

Machine    14

Anyone else tired of this kid smashing abilities on 2 meters extra around him? Kid is literaly laughing at me in bg while disarming my bladestorm while sitting on druid who is 7 meter away from me. I saw this happening like 4 times already, in arena literaly smashing people on other side of corner.

.sp sp Calem - you will laugh.

Edited by Machine

Machine    14

I am 1000% sure he is range hacking. 1000%... just spectate his arenas from time to time or try to kite his attacks u will see. Fun times, fun game hehexd

Xavier    17

Then it's really strange that he hasn't been banned yet, or he is friend of the devs. :ph34r:

Edited by Xavier

Nicollaus    0

Machine You made my day with this Post  :D:D:D 

explain please how much its 2m in game or 7m ? #omegalul

do You even know how mele range works ? 

and if You are 1000% sure he use hacks, what type of it ? :D:D if you dont have a clue how game works Please stop crying and just #Dodge man in arena  ,

Edited by Nicollaus
mistake

Machine    14

first of all: there is range hack on this server and its abused quite heavily. 2nd of all: Why would I dodge random range hacking warrior who I farm 2v2 mirror in under 60 seconds every time?

4 hours ago, Nicollaus said:

and if You are 1000% sure he use hacks, what type of it ? :D:D if you dont have a clue how game works Please stop crying

idk just... please... stop... typing...

Edited by Machine

Machine    14

server lags today that it was unplayable, the auto attack was delayed and came from the right side where they have met, the execute happened because he was already on him while it showed him bit more in the back. When I play people are literaly flying while casting spells, my pummel doesnt work 1/3 of the time cuz lag and if it does then 1/3 of the time its after 3 ticks of pummel while I instantly thumb click the pummel for it. Doesnt prove anything, just the fact, that this server is laggy as hell. 

Machine    14

Calculate + 0.3 second to his position and spell usage both of the times and u see what I talk about. He was always 0.3 second in different position and gcd then it has shown.

You can literaly see where Tyrkys peaked both of the times and 0.3 second after it has shown the hit that Beyondlimit did when Tyrkys has peaked. If this server keeps lagging and people making clips of bugs from server side I can also just stop playing in peak hours, because its matter of time before someone records me on delayed video where it looks like I hit him while he was behind los, which was not the case here. Also, he got hit by auto attack first, which is always even with range hack 5 yards when he peaked him which means he is not using range hack.

Edited by Machine

qwerty123    1

Man the thing is that we watched the stream and we fucking saw it multiple times,this is just 1 damn clip xd

There was 1 clip where Totsuka was smashing Lock through the same Pillars with melee attack,while lock was on the opposite side,but since it was clipped on Totsuka's stream they deleted right away. I wonder why :(

nice try to cover for them tho

Edited by qwerty123

Machine    14

listen qwerty, you are a good guy, if it was some kind of hack, it would not affect auto attack, it never does, only abilities. Auto attacks "came through" which means it was cuz this server is laggy at WEDNESDAYYYYYYYY middle of week and I alt f4 cuz lagssssss. Just saying :)

Machine    14

I know we have talked about it, but I have been playing arenas n sht and I literaly have NOTHING and in some bgs and some arenas sometimes hits just go through pillar. I am not writing this for any specific reason to stand behind this guy or that guy, but I literaly play clean and this server stil makes me sometimes hit through through edge of los. idk how, idk why. Its server issue, its not lag, its literaly server texture issue. 

Unlocker    2

the actual range on this clip/stream/ingame come from latency/layout/server mechanic

you can't extend range from white hits with range hack mpq or even another tool, but you can see melee white hit from long distance aka player lag(100ms)/server/mechanic => since they got warmane core, on this previous one when both players actually run, range from specials is extended, just try it yourself ( i didn't test it myself yet but i did it on warmane ) so special abilties from long distance came from same mechanic

another thing you look like not knowing, like warmane, you can melee white hit into dalaran box ( they removed it today on warmane ), again, try it yourself

this server have a huge delay implemented/layout, i can clip many others warrior using charge and traveling on target while they'r behind pilar etc