Sign in to follow this  
Azathothh

[Frosthold] Secrets of Ulduar and Furious Gladiator Season - trailer and details before releasing!

Azathothh    158

public.png

Hello there,

We would like to announce bunch of information regarding now content release. First and foremost, we are amazed how smooth 3.0 content was. From our perspective, it was definitely one of the best WotLK realm releases and one of the most active Naxxramas content we have seen. Thank you all for your kind words, daily support and trust. We will try to continue doing our best to provide you highest quality Wotlk experience.

Lets now talk about what we have prepared for you in February!

12.02 - with morning update Naxxramas/OS/EoE boost will be removed. We are very pleased of Naxxramas 25 difficulty, it was just in point to boost those bosses like we did. Now, when 3.0 is going to the end we want to make Naxxramas 25 accessible for more people - who couldn't get there because of our boosts.

28.02 - Arena Season 5 Deadly Gladiator ends at 6PM, there will be additional arena flush at that time as well. More information about S5 end can be found here: https://sunwell-community.com/index.php?/topic/13833-arena-season-5-information/

29.02 - with morning update (around 9AM) Arena Points will be removed from all players, so if you would like to use them up - you would have to do that earlier. Also all soulbound items which were tradable (2hours after dropping them) or refundable (2hours after being bought with currency other than gold) would lose the option to be traded/refunded.

29.02 - at 6PM Ulduar and Arena Season 6 Furious Gladiator will have their openings on Frosthold!

4.03 - with morning update Emalon the Storm Watcher will be added to VoA also Black Proto-Drake and Plagued Proto-Drake (rewards from Glory of the Raider 10m/25m achievements) won't be possible to obtain anymore.
Another big change on 4.03 would be possibility to enter Sapphiron's Lair without killing Quarter Bosses.

For sure many of you wonder if Ulduar will be boosted/ with prenerf values or in a state from patch 3.3.5 - we will focus on prenerf mechanics on Ulduar. Only few bosses will be modified by us, we will post detailed information about it most likely in 1-2weeks.

Additional content changes:

• New 213iLvl Kirin Tor rings;
  • The first part of Argent Tournament dailies;
  • New gems that can be dropped: Stormjewel  (please don't confuse them with Epic Gems released in patch 3.2.0)

Little summary what would reset with new content:

• Arena Points will reset
  • Arena Team Ratings will reset
  • MMR will reset
  • Stone keeper shards won't reset
  • Honor points won't reset
  • Wintergrasp marks won't reset
  • Emblems won't reset

Thank you for reading this! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Take care!

• Like it! 5
  • Dislike 2
  • Thanks 1

Senat    29

Due to Ulduar release on saturday will reset be on 4th of march or the 11th?

Edited by Senat

tyrrax    1
On 2/5/2020 at 5:52 PM, Azathothh said:

For sure many of you wonder if Ulduar will be boosted/ with prenerf values or in a state from patch 3.3.5 - we will focus on prenerf mechanics on Ulduar. Only few bosses will be modified by us, we will post detailed information about it most likely in 1-2weeks.

I sincerly hope that Ulduar buffs will be as close to angrathar ones as possible. They were universally praised among hardcore community, although i can see that more casual guilds would struggle with them a lot, especially with Freya ( Too much physical damage on tremor) and Vezzax ( Couldnt really afford bringing more than 3 melees on the fight during progression)., so those 2 fights in my opinion shouldnt be as hard as they were on angra.

In my opinion, as hardcore player, its really vital to the server health that Ulduar is not cleared in first or even second ID, especially since now there are different servers for hardcore players to play and people are already only raidlogging- underbuffing the raid might result in not even bothering to do it in first place.

However, what i would also like to see is faster nerfs of potentially buffed bosses, so casual or semi casual guilds actually have something to progress on. I personally think that angrathar nerfs were too slow, resulting in some guilds disbanding because beeing on stage of "we cleared easy hms, now we have to do hodir/freya/mimiron/vezzax but all are unreachable for us". Maybe make a pre plan schedule for nerfs so people now how to plan their progression?

It also has to be said that prenerf alone is enough in some bosses ( eg. hodir, FL), but in some cases, like algalon or XT, the buffs were really necessary so the bosses arent a pushover.

I had a lot of fun in ulduar on angrathar, scripting quality was good and difficulity was super good, so i hope for similar experience in frosthold :) 

• Like it! 1

Xil    9

If you're going to remove T7 buffs on 12th then please make Orb of Naxxramas appear right away too. I know that it was added in 3.3 patch but if you're going to remove Naxx buffs then you might as well add it because most active raiders only need Kel'Thuzad loot at this point so it's gona be boring and a waste of time for them to clear whole 4 wings of dummy bosses just to get to KT. 

Edited by Xil
  • Dislike 1

Azathothh    158
On 2/6/2020 at 12:25 PM, Senat said:

Due to Ulduar release on saturday will reset be on 4th of march or the 11th?

Nothing is changing with ID reset.

• Dislike 1

Gurth    13
On 2/9/2020 at 5:47 PM, Azathothh said:

Nothing is changing with ID reset.

So ID will takes only 4 days?

Kefsham    1
On 2/5/2020 at 5:52 PM, Azathothh said:

And? Still waitin for details:) 1week to Ulduar release

• Like it! 1