Sign in to follow this  
Ghrezu

Things to do while leveling?

Ghrezu    0

Hello!

Got a little question for you guys.

So .. at the moment I'm playing my mage who is lv 74 . I find it pretty boring to level and I was wondering if there is anything that I can do aside leveling ? I will get to 80 eventually , its just that to grind quests and dungeons over and over again sucks the life out of me . I want to mention that I'm kinda new to the game , beside quests , professions and instances i dont really know much about the game . I'm trying to find out if there is any interesting or time worth farm , mounts farm , etc .

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thank you !

hijako    15

Well, I agree its a bit tedious & boring, but will be worth it in the long-term!

Mainly, reputation gaining via quests, gold (as much as possible) & etc..

But if its way too boring & long, just queue on 70-79 BGs, its the fastest way to level, even if you loose the BGs (weekends it pops-up quite frequently!)

Xavier    16

You have to completely ignore those who do everything quickly, don't look at how quickly they level up, maybe they also risk a stroke by playing that way. One thing's for sure, playing like that is very stressful.

Leveling doing quests or dungeons isn't so boring if only you just aren't in a hurry to reach level 80. Boredom depends precisely on this insane rush that you have to get to the finish line, as if you had a devil chasing you.

Take as much time as you need, during leveling you can take some time to skill professions gathering the necessary materials. You can join bg if you also like pvp, the important thing is to do things calmly, enjoy the game and have fun.

Ghrezu    0

Sorry for the late reply , and thanks everyone for advices . I didnt really enjoy mage so just rerolled to rogue, still low level but enjoying it much more than mage . Leveling professions , a dungeon now and then . Not gonna rush to 80 . Thanks everyone !