campafranco    0

So, just to know, is this server going to be another *Fuck*mane, where ganking lowbies with 30/40 lvl less is normal, or what?

The situation start to get very annoying, people.

hijako    14
8 hours ago, jonomurphy3 said:

Leave then? You won't be missed. Suck it up and get on with it, like even the 10 year-old players do.

I've never understood why people complain about this - this is what WoW is, it's even visible right now, as we speak on the Classic blizz server...

And here, with the fast leveling speed, most people don't even stick around to harass for too long!

As for other lvl 80s, having nothing to do, well, you'll be ganked 2-3 times, just make a run for it & go to another zone - again, this is a fast-leveling servers, you won't be loosing too much time / progress this way.

I guess another way to go would be if private servers also offered RP realms, but good luck finding enough people to function like that..

campafranco    0
10 hours ago, jonomurphy3 said:

Leave then? You won't be missed. Suck it up and get on with it, like even the 10 year-old players do.

And the fair play winner is .........

Chapeau

I've never understood why people complain about this - this is what WoW is, it's even visible right now, as we speak on the Classic blizz server...

Yes, you are right. I'm not complaining about normal pvp, i donìt like it, but is a part of the game. What i ate, and never will understand is ganking, is being oneshotted by an 80, and again, and again, and again by the same person, camping on corpse.... and for what? This give no honour, no point, no title, no gold..... nothing, only the "satisfaction" to have oneshotted a pg with 40 less level. And for what complain official server, there you can not flag yourself for pvp in contested areas.

And for last thing

like even the 10 year-old players do

sorry, but from the high of my 50's, i can serenely say that you are like a 10 yer old, speaking rudely instead of talking and arguing.

Again, chapeau.
And, sure, i will remove every trouble caused, for which i apoligize, and leave, serenely.
Farewell, and good game.
Chapeau

OakyHefty    17
On 1/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, campafranco said:

And the fair play winner is .........

Chapeau

Yes, you are right. I'm not complaining about normal pvp, i donìt like it, but is a part of the game. What i ate, and never will understand is ganking, is being oneshotted by an 80, and again, and again, and again by the same person, camping on corpse.... and for what? This give no honour, no point, no title, no gold..... nothing, only the "satisfaction" to have oneshotted a pg with 40 less level. And for what complain official server, there you can not flag yourself for pvp in contested areas.

And for last thing

sorry, but from the high of my 50's, i can serenely say that you are like a 10 yer old, speaking rudely instead of talking and arguing.

Again, chapeau.
And, sure, i will remove every trouble caused, for which i apoligize, and leave, serenely.
Farewell, and good game.
Chapeau

Let me explain it.  Ganker are subhumans. They are not normal human beings, they are literally losers and subhumans who are allways mad.

They are losers in real life, they can't achieve even things what normal people achieve. They are losers in wow, they with big struggle got into 80 lvl, at 80lvl they suck so hard at both PvP or PvE they didn't manage to get any gear from PvP content or dungeons. Even 75 lvl players bully them in northrend. That's how losers they are.

So they go gank players who have at least 20 less levels than then because they can one shoot these without worrying about them having any chance to defend or escape. They do that to release their frustration and raise their e-penis. They don't care about gold, honor and stuff. They are just losers.

• Haha 1

Xavier    26

The main reason a player gank others is that he also had the same "treatment", so now he takes some pleasure from what he does. Let's say it's a kind of revenge even if in a battlefield or arena he's not good pvper.

Edited by Xavier

OakyHefty    17
1 hour ago, Xavier said:

The main reason a player gank others is that he also had the same "treatment", so now he takes some pleasure from what he does. Let's say it's a kind of revenge even if in a battlefield or arena he's not good pvper.

revenge HAH.

that lov lvl player doesent have anything common with guy who ganked him.

Gankers are just subhumans who suck at this game and just want boost their e-penis

Xavier    26

I know, but even if you didn't do anything to him, they're going to do it with you and the others. They act this way because they can't take revenge on the player from whom they were killed while doing the quests.

So the first one they see, they kill him and it doesn't matter if he's a player with 30 or 40 levels less.

OakyHefty    17
3 hours ago, Xavier said:

I know, but even if you didn't do anything to him, they're going to do it with you and the others. They act this way because they can't take revenge on the player from whom they were killed while doing the quests.

So the first one they see, they kill him and it doesn't matter if he's a player with 30 or 40 levels less.

For them it matter that other player is 30-40 less. Gankers are subhumans who only attack players who can't defend themselves otherwise they get owned. They literally run away when they see players who has same level.

Xavier    26

Yes, that's the why a ganker is not a pvper, or he really thinks to be a skilled pvper by killing who doing quests. :D

spacer.png