Doremi

[Poll] Separated queues with locked experience gain.

Separated battlegrounds.  

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you want separate battleground queues for twinks?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Crossfaction battlegrounds 10-79.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/27/2019 at 10:59 PM

KeithRS    29
2 hours ago, Pazdziochmarianek said:

You will perhaps also lose the potential of over 1000 people that were related in twinking on the previous realm. It was once our virtual home as a community of people who liked the level 79 gameplay. For 7 years or more there were no problems with that, and when some problem occurs, instead of solving the faction balance, you want to get rid of us. I ask if that Sunwell exactly wants to achieve ?

I'm sure that on the previous realm the vast majority of twinks didn't decide to all go on one faction like you did on Frosthold. I leveled in bgs on Angrathar as well, and it was nowhere near as hopeless for horde there, like it was here.

The admins started this thread on December 22, 2019. If you want to see the situation that forced them to act, go to this link and enter 12-21-2019 on the date:

https://sunwell.pl/pvpstats-battlegrounds/frosthold

You will see that, in the 79 bracket, Alliance won like 98% of the bgs on that day. Literally. That's the situation you are defending here.

Now, I'm sure the 70-79 bracket will decline from what it was earlier, but that's because there are way fewer guys leveling 70-79 than before. Surprise, surprise. 

The answer is not to allow the ally twinks to go back to farming lowbies and making a mockery of pvp on the server. You guys really should have policed yourselves and your own bracket, by making sure the number of twinks on each faction were at least somewhat balanced. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

34 minutes ago, KeithRS said:

I'm sure that on the previous realm...

Let me not comment that in any way, because to me your logic is zero and I leave it to others for judge your entries. Id like only to mention that what adminis did is motherfu**ery, because they went to a shortcut instead of creating a tools to balance and encourage players below level 80 to get to the other side. They could do this in the many ways mentioned in this thread. As we can see they are not trying to do something to balance 80s as well.

Our players did what they could to level up in the horde and I think it is not appropriate that someone do such experiments on our community - how without success - to fix the balance on the bracket.

Still there is no balance, there is almost no twinks to stay, rest are consider to say farewell to the server permanently, the problem remains and we are awaiting for official administration state because I am tired of debates with random people.

Edited by Pazdziochmarianek
  • Like it! 1

Trelhar    52
2 hours ago, Pazdziochmarianek said:

@KeithRS

+edited. You are useless enough in this thread that you have forgotten that the horde is still waiting to play any bg with us

+edited. You are also trying hard to rely on any unproven evidence and statistics sent from your finger randomly. Do you think its gonna convince anyone to attach some random battlegrounds score ? Hey look everyone, dude had more deaths over kills on January 2 cause he carried horde flag whole time. - thats pathetic.

I have once described how I assess your persona what I would not to remind. Don't you honestly and humanly see that you are compromising yourself?
We played that day without any preparated team, and we were continuing despite the almost every losed game till late evening when people went to sleep. That covers our determination and will to play with other twinks. If you have nothing wise to say get the f**k off to not leave a bad smell. 

I am reapeating my questions once more. Why those people are still tolerated to not talk about topic, and to force me and others to answer off topic as well. Why we are f****d up from admins attention, while we've tried every possible channel to get any of informations about that shit situation ? 

We were never the largest group on the server, but not once I proved how numerous. Why is it allowed to such guys to voice us over without any arguments like still shows above and voice over like you all did in a poll to throw us to another server? I emphasize again that you have lost almost 200 people to this day, who will disappear soon completely and will never come back. You will perhaps also lose the potential of over 1000 people that were related in twinking on the previous realm. It was once our virtual home as a community of people who liked the level 79 gameplay. For 7 years or more there were no problems with that, and when some problem occurs, instead of solving the faction balance, you want to get rid of us. I ask if that Sunwell exactly wants to achieve ? If so, I will tell my community just today that they have nothing to look for here anymore and they will leave their money elsewhere.

Why don't you just go 80? Stop trying to harass levellers please

• Dislike 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Trelhar said:

Why don't you just go 80? Stop trying to harass levellers please

Why don't you finally stop entering into our buisness with your uninteresting investments ? You could also pick global classic or whatsoever if I will go to be your good advisor like you pretends to be for others.

+Stop trying to harass twinks please

• Like it! 5

@Azathothh @Doremi @Raphael @Graal

Because we are still being ignored, I leave it this time in public and I am trying to collect the best commented proposals from various forum sections and my own mixed together to show them in a brief summary - because I have the impression that the administration has deficiencies in self reasoning and in addition they do not have time for everyone to successively read everything. Think of it as a help that will allow you to immidiately solve the situation. Here's what you have to do to please all players and make a reasonable compromise. Each side will have games again, games will appear often and at every time of the day. The only unknown that I do not take into account is the crossrealm with Angrathar, which in this case could change a lot, but today I will treat this solution as an April Fool's Day joke.

NECESSARY:

1. Unseparated - normal BG queues are back.
(What I won't comment on, because it has already been proved in this thread why this is the only right solution on this kind of small private server.)

2. Experience for lost Battlegrounds is completely excluded.
(Which will strengthen the point 11 of rules https://sunwell.pl/page/rules and force players to compete and not to be away hoping for level - otherwise they will not queue unnecessarily for the game. The current solution is not blizzlike)

3. Transfers for all players between 70-79 are opened to the opposite faction.
(We can move in any configuration with one condition: after the transfer, our character has locked the ability to receive any experience for a very long time. I suggest a period of 3-6 months, which will force each player to make a decisions wisely and that will not disturb - already unbalanced- level 80 area. Because I run a guild so I know that a very large number of twink players from the day would may strengthen the opposite faction, and thus balance.

4. An additional option for volunteers who want to play a mixed battlegrounds when choosing the queue by leaving that option enabled.
(Because it is completely absurd to wait half a day or night to play a battleground if one or two players are missing in one team. Each team may have no more than 50% of the opposing faction players in the total or in summary. The algorithm will randomly decide of mixes. Those players who organize the so-called prepared battlegrounds may sign up separately and be asure that they will be together, but if they are insufficient in number to start batlleground, they can receive an additional player from the opposite faction - if only he wants to sign up for mixed BG.

OPTIONAL:

A. Sunwell Coins rewards

(To make BGs more playable and to force players to win them, you could finally introduce the option you have promised on Frosthold announce, i.e. rewarding with small amounts of Sunwell Coins for winning some portions of BG.)

B. Battleground Arena-Like Matches for 70-79

(If you don't appreciate the solution for separated rankings for twinks - even though you promised us on Frosthold announce to consider - I come with an idea of so called mini-battleground creation that bases on arena zones for all players in the 70-79 bracket. An alternative battleground which does not require 10 players to start, but only 4. Importantly available from the battlegrounds tab directly, perhaps included into CTA sometimes and working on alike skirmish rules match that is awarded with getting experience and instead of creating arena alike teams or rankings - will be visible on PVP STATS tab on Sunwell website as additional BG positions. This type of 'mini battleground' randomly selects two players each team from the available pool and gives them additional options to gain experience. I propose three variants in which V1: twinks can be matched with one leveling guy and by playing together will help them in gaining experience for winning, or the second variant, V2: when for this type of match twinks are strictly separated from levellers and have double duel competition that is forced by normal que, because there is no opportunity to play skirmishes as they are no competitive and you should not be in any BG que to wait for that kind of entertainment and final variant V3: with separation of levels that may look like 70-75 bracket and 75-79 bracket and 79 locked exp bracket for such a BGarenas. Players got scared of separated queues enough so there is a lack of players today at all to run a simply WSG. Reducing the number of players needed to 4 and by considering the above advantages that I described will certainly be an interesting solution.

C. Improved queue status bar

(The number of players from each faction will be displayed, and the number of people from the BG cross pool will be displayed separately. An additional solution to improve the organization of prepared games will display number of people with locked experience. This will encourage players to play, simplify the creation of pre battlegrounds and allow to do balance manualy basing on online value of players and their power to facilitate self-balancing)

That's so simply to go and you may finally reconcile the two commenting groups here and encourage ordinary players and twinks to play together as it has been for the last 7 years. I remember BGs in which leveling players disturbed twinks in games, but I also remember those in which cooperation was a way to win. Causing the balance of both factions will enable healthy competition, and the above solutions will facilitate co-existence in the bracket. The current situation is unacceptable, because twinks have been thrown away from server, we are awaiting for any reactions, and ordinary players have got reduced frequency of BGs by 100%, while bracket balance is still non visible. If such a compromise is unreachable, I'm afraid we have nothing to look for here.

In attach three variants of status queue bar improvement to allow players self-balancing with cross bg option:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like it! 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Respect! 1

KeithRS    29

I assume the Sunwell staff isn't listening to your complaints because they can see their change was a success:

https://sunwell.pl/pvpstats-battlegrounds

BGs popping all day in the 70-79 bracket, and both sides are winning. Horde actually seems to be winning more today, which is a nice change.

You're welcome to join the bracket- all you have to do is level a non-xp locked toon to 70 and you're in. If you choose to keep your 79 toon locked in a dead bracket that's up to you- you shouldn't expect Sunwell to listen to your ideas when your ideas are what led to the situation of ally twinks winning 95%+ of the bgs and dejected horde levelers afking all the time.  Those were no doubt the "good old days" in your mind, but not in the minds of anyone outside your bracket.

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 7

hasui    5
1 hour ago, KeithRS said:

I assume the Sunwell staff isn't listening to your complaints because they can see their change was a success:

BGs popping all day in the 70-79 bracket, and both sides are winning. Horde actually seems to be winning more today, which is a nice change.

You're welcome to join the bracket- all you have to do is level a non-xp locked toon to 70 and you're in. If you choose to keep your 79 toon locked in a dead bracket that's up to you- you shouldn't expect Sunwell to listen to your ideas when your ideas are what led to the situation of ally twinks winning 95%+ of the bgs and dejected horde levelers afking all the time.  Those were no doubt the "good old days" in your mind, but not in the minds of anyone outside your bracket.

You do not understand that he suggested long term solutions that can be applied even on 80 lvl bg's, i totally agree with his suggestions and i think that they may encourage people to play pvp, in future that may help the server to not die again as we are used too.

EDIT: sunwell staff "sucesses" are often short-lived, just look at actions they made to kill other realms, maybe thats their operating principles, but i don't think so. I encourage sunwell staff to listen to more sides and provide LONG TERM results.

Edited by hasui
  • Like it! 2

KeithRS    29

Here's what he asked for first of all:

"1. Unseparated - normal BG queues are back.
(What I won't comment on, because it has already been proved in this thread why this is the only right solution on this kind of small private server.) "

Translation: give me and my guildies I tell to vote in this thread the right to farm the levelers who are enjoying a balanced and competitive 70-79 bracket for the first time since this change (the actual data is clear).

I'll admit I didn't read after that point, because it's completely obvious where this guy and other twinks like him are coming from, and it's not making suggestions "for the good of the server." It's all about feeding their egos in a bracket unfairly skewed towards them. This isn't even arguable- who exactly do you twinks think you are fooling?

Now click your downvote buttons, "First Blood" guild members- that's the most action your mouse is gonna get on Sunwell today lol. Those of us who want to play in competitive brackets have plenty to do, so I'll return to that.

Edited by KeithRS
  • Dislike 4
  • Perfect! 1

I see that the Malware unit has returned himself to the position of commenting and breaking the rules, because as far as I know it is forbidden to pump up previous entries - but apparently nobody cares to treat everyone equally.

The value of battleground games on 70-79 bracket has dropped to this day to volume of 47.29 % of what it was on first of January. Bracket is still unbalanced, there are no tools to allow players to balance it on their own ways and pests like the one above have neither knowledge, experience nor anything common with this thread. He even admitted that he didn't read posts. Horde winnings remains at the end of the day on 33.58 %. When it comes to weekly summary it is no different than 45.41 % and monthly 25 % - which means that my alone adversary is missing the truth once again. It's been almost 3 weeks since your brilliant solution occurs and now we have no more than reduction the number of games by 2.12 times for 70-79s, forcing 200 players to switch to Warmane or stop playing. The rest of the people are waiting for further decisions. 79 twinks games stays with the numer of 0. There are 2 Horde and 1 Alliance twinking guilds that are awaiting for any administration respond.

Let's see how it looks like on another brackets by measuring average number of games of last 7 days to the numbers before separating those with their experience locked. The average game numbers:

level 10-19 with the reduction by 2.10 times, - twinking bracket

level 20-29 with the reduction by 1.95 times

level 30-39 with the reduction by 3.71 times

level 40-49 with the reduction by 2.37 times

level 50-59 with the reduction by 1.56 times

level 60-69 with the reduction by 1.07 times - twinking bracket 

Would you like to add something else?

I hope you get rid of this fiery young man before anyone mind to take him seriously.

• Like it! 2

KeithRS    29

It's hard for me to decipher your attempts at speaking English, but I do understand that you are making the absolute ridiculous statement that a horde win percentage of 33% on this day is somehow worse than a horde win percentage of 2% on the day before this thread was made (December 21, 2019).

And what was the horde win percentage yesterday? A quick look at this link:

https://sunwell.pl/pvpstats-battlegrounds/frosthold

Shows more red than blue wins for yesterday in the 70-79 bracket. So one day horde does better the next day ally does better. That's called a balanced bracket. Compare that to the absolute joke that we had before this change, where you ally twinks dominated every single day.

And who cares how many 70-79 bgs popped on that day if the games consisted of you and your heroic guildies killing afk horde and lowbie graveyard rezzers? No doubt you can fit in a lot of bgs in a day if you do that.

The truth is that you are comic relief for me. You are so desperate to return to the situation you had before where you farmed helpless horde levelers that you try to take the facts that any non-brain dead individual can see shows a much-improved bracket and tell everyone that no, in reality, they should want to go back to the bracket where ally won almost every single game.

Another point that any non-idiot can see is that the number of levelers on the server is going to naturally go down all by itself as more people hit 80 and the server loses players. Fewer levelers = fewer leveler bgs.  Do you need me to explain that to you?

But you no doubt are going to continue to post stats acting like the separation of the twink bracket is what caused that. One day this server will die completely like Angrathar did, and I fully expect that, when that happens, you will be in this thread saying "see, I told you killing twinks would ruin the bracket!"

Edited by KeithRS
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, KeithRS said:

It's hard for me

Certainly it is.

At all, I am glad that you keep writing cause it makes me opportunity to answer with real number statistics - as a result you are embarassing yourself against the entire forum community. Keep it that !

But before I start with the next portion of stats, let me sum up what we already know about @KeithRS from that thread only:

- he does not read the posts of others, and he was polite enough to admit that

- he has not produced any substantive argument here

- he is very proud of his native language level

- he is not best in mathematics

- he really likes to decide what others should do

- he has no experience in playing any twinking bracket ever

You now have the opportunity to defend yourself and answer a simple question: have you ever successfully graduated any level of school? I have the impression that you offend the effort that other users have made to get their own education.

Yeah, it's the admins' fault that, instead of the Alliance winning 95% of the 70-79 bgs, there's now a balanced bracket:

11 hours ago, KeithRS said:

is somehow worse than a horde win percentage of 2% on the day before this thread was made

So what is your official presumption in this case ? Two or Five ? Pick one please.

Here, your lovely numbers:

Horde wins in percentage week before separation: 25.03%

Horde wins in percentage almost 3 weeks after separation: 44.64 %

The average increase of percentage points of Horde wins: 19,61 %

The costs of bracket separation:

Average reduction in the numbers of games played in twink brackets: 2.11

The number of regular players forced to change their server: almost 200 - the rest wonders

The average increase in the waiting for BG pop in the evening hours for one faction levelers: 45 minutes

The average increase in the waiting for BG pop in the evening hours for twinks any faction: infinite

Unbelievable how ignorant you are. Why Horde had 25% wins days before separation ? Let me explain to forum users, because I am more than sure you stopped reading at the very beginning. There was no faction balance at all. That was a horrible state and we tried what we can to increase horde players number. Our players did so. And indeed there were almost as many twinks in the Horde as in the Alliance - except that they were mostly not even leveled to 70 at the moment. The Horde was in the process of gathering their strenght and immidiately pop - the bracket has been separated. It was playable for the first two or three days after, but no one in such an addictive game, especially as a PvP player wants to wait for playing BG. We have people in different time zones, some finish their works at different times, which means that the expectation of playing a common BG increased to the whole day. People are impatient and dont like to wait. As a result they escaped from here as soon as possible. I described on page 7 what administration have to do to solve this problem on any bracket, especially the twink ones to allow players to balance constantly and perhaps bring back huge amount of people.

If the bracket were not separated - in the third month after the opening of realm, the situation would be very similar to what was once. What was once ?

12 hours ago, KeithRS said:

You are so desperate to return to the situation you had before where you farmed helpless horde levelers

We are surely desperated to return to the point when 10, 15 or 40 full of twinks battlegrounds will happen again. As I have said many times, locking the bracket at such an early stage of new developed realm, with a lack of balance - resulted in its total destruction. Let admins to check their consciences and draw conclusions. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of our past and pride Alterac Valleys - but the one with 7 Arathi Basins 70-79 including twinks - fired on the same time makes impression.

A.jpg

Ajax    21

It's certainly true that Marian is right that on Angrathar there was a thriving twink bracket at 79, and the games were, for the most part, twink v twink, with levellers being the rare exception. Those who believe that twinking is about "farming green dudes"  -- as is the meme on the sunwell discord -- almost certainly have no experience of this.

Angrathar was fun and competitive and - for the most part - played in the right spirit (until a certain Alliance guild decided to spoil things and the bracket began to fall apart).

However, it's also true that on Frosthold there were some Alliance twinks were who abusive of their power imbalance, and really *were* "farming green dudes", and in fact afk green dudes at that, and they were doing so 50-60 (sometimes more) times a day.

A certain twink rogue, who has since hilariously deleted his account, farmed almost 1000 wins in a month.

1000 wins would normally take about two years, for a dedicated player playing all the time.

This is how absurd the situation was.

There is no question, Marian, that if you want to point fingers at who created this situation, in which twinking is dead on Sunwell, that you can say admins made a bad decision. I certainly agree. I was making tickets and forum posts suggesting that they lower xp for losses etc. I believe this would've been a better change, and told them so. However, I was *not* surprised that they did what they did. It almost seemed inevitable, and unfortunately Alliance twinks were so short-sighted and thirsty for leveller blood that they couldn't see this too. A lot of those abusive twinks were in your guild. Ask yourself this, was it *really* necessary for the likes of Davant and Survimaster to farm levellers for as much time as they did? How did it not get boring? Couldn't you foresee what the result of that would be?

Basically, I blame both Sunwell admins (who have a track record of poor decisions tbh) *and* Alliance twinks. And when the queues were separated, it was noticeable that both Dancing and Davant and many others who had farmed so many kills were not very good at all in twink v twink battlegrounds and were among the first to go missing. So that was amusing to see.

All in all I respect you Marian for your dedication to trying to improve things in what seems obviously a lost cause, and you yourself played in the right spirit and didn't farm levellers abusively, and you also tried very hard in the twink v twink games when all the other Ally twinks had turned their xp back on. However, some of the blame has to be pinned on your fellow ally twinks, and you need to admit this in my opinion, and don't pretend the situation was normal before the change. It wasn't. And I was warning you the entire time. But you seemed to deny the problem outright.

Anyway good luck and enjoy wherever you decide to play next.

Edited by Ajax
  • Like it! 1
  • Respect! 1

KeithRS    29

Nice to see at least one twink doesn't live in some ridiculous fantasy world where the old Frosthold bracket was "normal" pvp.

It was such an absurd and abusive situation that I literally can't believe that this Marian guy keeps trying to defend it.

I don't know where he gets his stats, since he just throws them out without citing them, but the best sign of how the bracket was is by looking at the stats for the period before this thread was started. After it was announced that Sunwell was considering making this change, I noticed that, for the first time, some of the ally twinks tried to clean up their act a little. But that was just like a naughty kid who had just been told by his mom that she was thinking of punishing him.

So Marian, please give me the stats, along with a citation, for the bgs in the week from December 14-21st. What percentage did horde win for that week? Please provide a cite for the info.

I can tell you that, for the 21st, it looks like ally won like 98%, which is just a totally absurd situation. Though I'm sure in Marian-world there's some statistical explanation how it was actually just fine.

It looks like literally the only bgs horde won was in WSG, which strongly suggests that the few horde twinks were running WSG premades while the ally twinks were farming AB. So that day the entire 70-79 bracket was nothing but twinks getting fed HKs. That's it. And Marian wants to go back to that.

edit: Looking at the actual bgs for December 21st, that's exactly what happened- the few horde wins in WSG were stomps by horde twinks:

https://sunwell.pl/pvpstats-battlegrounds/frosthold/16806

https://sunwell.pl/pvpstats-battlegrounds/frosthold/16816 

And where are all of the guys from Marian's ally guild to fight against them (I see one guy in one bg, zero in the other)? No doubt farming levelers in AB.

The whole bracket was a nightmare for any normal player who just wanted to do some fun bgs on the way to 80. I know- I was there. That's why Sunwell made the change and why they hopefully won't go back no matter how many whining threads Marian makes.

Edited by KeithRS

5 hours ago, Ajax said:

However, some of the blame has to be pinned on your fellow ally twinks, and you need to admit this in my opinion, and don't pretend the situation was normal before the change. It wasn't. And I was warning you the entire time. But you seemed to deny the problem outright.

I am very busy everyday, so I play mostly in the evenings. It is not right at all to demand that I will explain myself from the situation, because for obvious reasons - I could not hold all 150 or how many there twinks was in my hands telling them that they were doing wrong - especially those outside of the guild. That is why I tried to add most and most "normal" people to the guild to solve it inside, because it was easier. What is natural, as a GM, I gave out warnings for breaking the rules and I talked to them, and what's more, I strongly encouraged people to play hordes. Which I did manage partially with success.

I didn't intervene visible, what doesn't mean not at all. And when it comes to statistics from the last days of bracket separation, it only confirms my opinion that everything was slowly heading for balance. I have probably said more than once that the separation of brackets forced toxic people to leave it - what is well - but also forced right people to do it, what is not well.

And because the situation is hopeless, I try every effort to resolve it. Above are my solutions, which I have posted almost on every channel of communication with the Sunwell team - being ignored like a garbage just like your tickets - but I do not want to give up until a few people that I know feel like staying on this server.

I don't know where he gets his stats, since he just throws them out without citing them

You can do it by a very nice and simple mathematical equation. All you have to do is subtract one number from another - but be kind enough to not let me explaining it to you.

So Marian, please give me the stats, along with a citation, for the bgs in the week from December 14-21st. What percentage did horde win for that week? Please provide a cite for the info.

Unfortunately, even I can't do this. Existing data on Sunwell's website is not enough - unless you would like to trace and count that manually, checking over half a thousand results from that single day. And please, using statistics from one day only is so silly that it is not worth my attention. The result should be considered in entirely - what I did.

And where are all of the guys from Marian's ally guild to fight against them (I see one guy in one bg, zero in the other)? No doubt farming levelers in AB

It's quite funny, but it's extremely difficult to make a successful pre where we could finally meet Ajax's team - with so many players playing that day. It would be possible thanks to the solutions enabling balancing teams I mentioned in that thread above but:

On 1/16/2020 at 12:41 AM, KeithRS said:

I'll admit I didn't read after that point, because it's completely obvious

But you don't care what I write anyway, so if you're not interested, get lost forever.

KeithRS    29

So with every percentage you throw out, we just have to trust that your calculated it objectively and correctly? LOL.

At least I provide a link where anyone can search the date in question and see for themselves the total domination at the hands of the ally twinks.

I earn money each day on calculating buildings, so even if I would like to be wrong, I cannot be.

All you have to do is to substract any number from rest in any configuration. You can also try from the left side to summ it up to see if it is correct !

The month is 4 weeks, now it's been 3 weeks since the change, you can easily estimate the average score in the number of games won by the horde one week before separation and you may be perhaps surprised by the fact that even if the horde had a result of about 25% just before solution - it had to be a quite well period for them then, since on the realm open you were kind to mention they had like 2% of wins. The 25% score on these days must have been definitely higher.

2.jpg

KeithRS    29

You realize you just posted a graphic that shows ally winning 52.28% of the bgs in the 70-79 bracket during the past week, right? With over 1400 bgs played.

That is about as good and balanced a leveling bg bracket as you are ever going to see, on any private server. Especially since Frosthold is past the "fresh" stage so it's got fewer levelers now.

You should tell your guildies to level toons to 73 or 74 and enjoy playing in it. You can get a lot of bgs in during 6 or 7 levels, if you're willing to accept not having an unfair advantage. Which no doubt rules you out, but I'm just checking.

Unfortunately, again you tell me what to do, I don't really like it buddy. And you underestimate the fact that the balance between factions on 70-79 was going to take the right position one week before separation, which could have between 25-33% of the winnings for the horde. Why separate then if there are so many disadvantages I wrote about earlier ?  Everything would be balanced automaticaly as like last seven years. The administration could only open transfers and turn off xp for losing, which I also wrote earlier.

This is the balance now that some players have to wait for the BGs whole day to play, and you laugh at others that they can only click in the game with the mouse ?

KeithRS    29
1 hour ago, Pazdziochmarianek said:

And you underestimate the fact that the balance between factions on 70-79 was going to take the right position one week before separation

Oh yeah, totally. The fact that an overwhelming majority of the 79 twinks were Ally was going to magically disappear overnight, or maybe level 71 leveler horde were suddenly going to become competitive against 20k+ health twinks.

If you're wondering why the Sunwell staff doesn't take you seriously, it's for things like this. Namely, posting stats showing that there's currently one of the most balanced 70-79 brackets a server could hope for, but ignoring the significance of that objective data, and then making some completely ridiculous statement that the old situation was going to resolve itself overnight when anyone with a triple-digit IQ knows it wasn't.

As far as yourself, you COULD be using your mouse to play your character instead of making a fool out of yourself on a message board, you just choose not to do so.  Just go to that NPC in the Stormwind keep, unlock XP and suddenly bgs will pop and you will be able to play your toon again. But you don't want to do that, not unless it's in a bracket where you have an unfair advantage.

Edited by KeithRS

Vipermagi    10

After introducing separate queues, battlegrounds at 70-79 became waaaaay more healthy and enjoyable. Quality change.

It was obvious that twinks are gonna cry. Stop it. Noone cares really.

Go farm some lowbies in Borean Tundra or kill auctioneers like u used to. It seems u guys just dont have any reason / willingness to simply talk to other faction twink guild and queue versus each other on specific hour. You just wanted to kill gray lvl guys with your enchanted bis blue and looms while calling it "saving pvp bracket".

Everyone is happy now except you guys. Battleground queues are instant as usual during CTA. You can leave server, noone gonna cry for u nor care about your loss.

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 4
  • Bravo! 1

On 1/19/2020 at 12:39 AM, Vipermagi said:

After

Let me disappoint you, but we are in constant contact with the horde and if you would be kind to note that in two days after the separation of about 200 people immediately changed the server. We certainly would have someone to play with at scheduled times if it did not happen. We are in contact with these people as well, they are awaiting for respond, but they do not see the slightest sense of returning to the place with such a toxic administration, which instead of listening to wise balance-allowing suggestions from people that are experienced in the 79 area - has chosen the opinion of 90 haters.

I suppose you have not even read what suggestions I have made, so in my opinion you are absolutely unnecessary for discussion here.

+edit and yes, I'm not a democrat because it's one of the dumbest ways to make decisions at all, with such an excellent example when such two underaged person can overote a highly educated one. I have a lot of regret for people in my community that they did not take an active part in the poll because less than a quarter of them voted but they are mostly professionally active, and therefore rarely online.

+edit II  I can describe myself as very stubborn and patient, but as I have said: if administration will not start an effective conversation with us, except to reply to me briefly on priv - they will lose next portion of players forevermore.

• Like it! 3
  • Dislike 1