ziz500

Twinking 79

ziz500    0

I was a old sunwell player(now playing on warmane..icecrown)...just wanted to ask..is any twink scene active on frosthold?

Funpack    5
18 hours ago, ziz500 said:

I was a old sunwell player(now playing on warmane..icecrown)...just wanted to ask..is any twink scene active on frosthold?

Its just lvler bracket, we have to wait until it stabilizes.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, ziz500 said:

I am highly inviting you to twink together here on Frosthold and perhaps Angrathar crossrealm on the day it will appear. 

By now we are slowly gaining levels and farming our new twinks in a free time.

<First Blood> 79 Guild invites everyone that is willing  to play in by the Alliance side and to play with for our Horde adversaries. 

Edited by Pazdziochmarianek

Charly    2

Yeah we all the twink community from last 2 previous servers are gonna stick to alliance this time.

Horde / alliance brothers and sister from Angrathar , War****  and Hello Kitty Online to Alliance side with no exception... and if you can roll human better so we can keep with the good damn balance, remember old times and slay future 80 pve raiders bots.

• Like it! 1

I am highly inviting you to twink together here on Frosthold and perhaps Angrathar crossrealm on the day it will appear. 

By now we are slowly gaining levels and farming our new twinks in a free time.

<First Blood> 79 Guild invites everyone that is willing  to play in by the Alliance side and to play with for our Horde adversaries. 

Yeah cos Alliance really needs more twinks, They only have, so far, 98% of them, so they really need to increase that proportion to 99% or 99.9%

Nice bracket you're building there.

This screenshot shows the bracket situation better than I can explain:

WoWScrnShot_120119_114503.jpg

Edited by Grant Mitchell
  • Like it! 2

5 hours ago, Grant Mitchell said:

Yeah cos Alliance really needs more twinks, They only have, so far, 98% of them, so they really need to increase that proportion to 99% or 99.9%

Nice bracket you're building there.

This screenshot shows the bracket situation better than I can explain:

WoWScrnShot_120119_114503.jpg

If you would be kind to notice, I invite both factions to play together, ally and horde - especially - if they had the chance to get interested in Frosthold and come back here once again from other servers. That is the main thread. It's only been two weeks since the start and I believe that not all potentially interested people have returned to playing ( Horde mostly ). Perhaps it will take time restoring the balance, but we have nothing more to wait.

As a guild, we are reactivating as a new group of alliance friends, where we used to play before and just encourage others to spend time together doing raids and some pvps.

Regards

Please tell me who all these horde twinks are you are expecting to return while you assemble your large twink guild to fight level 71 leveller bots.

Hmm?

Would *you* want to roll Horde on a server in which the bracket consists of 98% alliance twinks (and growing every day) and virtually 0 horde twinks?

The only horde twinks I know from old sunwell have rolled alliance. (And you would know this because some of them are in your guild).

So just where exactly are these horde twinks going to come from?

I'd advise the OP to stay where he is unless he enjoys farming AFK levelling bots who stand still at the graveyard all game.

Edited by Grant Mitchell

I'm glad you see the problem, but I'm afraid of misunderstanding.

It is a great tactless to blame someone who founded a guild to play with the same people as before here on alliance, especially that we were the very first characters that came through the Frosthold loging gates. If anyone could be guilty at the moment, but obviously no one is - that would be those who changed their habits of the faction from H to A.

Going further, if you mean 98 percent, then most reasonable to know is what's the real and total number which from percentage were given ? In my oppinion it is first still not enough value of all twinks (due to levelers gaining their 80s ofc) on the server and second the Horde has not yet returned from a server named well known to us.

Another fact that some decided to start playing alliance with such enthusiasm can give expressions and maybe the feelings to that old players from the Horde who still sticks away from Sunwell and to make their come back decisions. Personally I have not seen as many old players as you, most of them are just levelers or hide well on their new nicknames.

Finally if something is huge it is easy to divide on portions. If something is small it is not. More the twinks willing to play this realm makes opportunity to open transfers in future like administration did actually and so on.  The most certain is no one enjoys to play against greens but a proportional configuration teams. Realm is still fresh as hell and please bear this in mind.

Okay, I notice you didn't answer my question.

I asked you where these horde returners or twinks are going to be coming from, that you seem to be relying on for future rebalance. You seem not to know. So as far as you know there are *no* horde twinks planning on a return to this server.

And to be honest, why would they?

This balance redress is not going to occur unless *you* make it occur.

Personally, I'll be sticking to bugmane, as bad as it is. It's a pity that this server is off to such a start (yet sooo predictable). The 79 playerbase never ceases to amaze me with how mongoloidly stupid and short-sighted they are. "Hey guys let's *all* roll alliance, what could go wrong?"

The few horde twinks that exist will probably either level up, faction transfer themselves (it's still open and free) or go back to bugmane.

As for the alliance, enjoy farming those bots, my guess is that you'll still get regular pops until Christmas. Then those wait times will get a little longer. Then longer. And longer. Is it really worth that wait?

All to basically beat up standing targets. I don't know why you don't just beat up target dummies in Stormwind, it's the same thing.

I've played WoW a long time, and seen a lot of private servers, and seen a lot of servers die. I know how fragile it is. If you think this situation is a recipe for a long term successful bracket then I don't know what you're smoking.

You still have time to change the situation and *try* to make a successful bracket on what is unquestionably a better-scripted server. Will you?

I won't count on it, sadly.

Edited by Grant Mitchell
  • Like it! 1

I am amazed at how ignorant you are, my friend. You won't impress anyone here trying to be a good adviser and really you don't have to enumerate servers you used to played on.  My wow adventure started for the first time almost fourteen years ago, and I have seen plenty of servers that went to their death including dexonwow and avalon (firsts decent Polish zones to play TBC on Mangos) If you - and it is essential - don't feel like playing here, please don't spoil others fun. We are enjoy past and present here and it would be fantastic if the bracket came alive soon. If not, non of us suffer.

My post was to be optimistic in assumption, to encourage other to play but as we can see there always got to be someone like you, trying to discourage people from doing anything. Half the ally and half the horde are hidden on warmane, do not kid yourself.  

Once again, I am leaving my invitation to those who are considering to move back. We are leveling up and that is a good sign. I also won't answer you anymore brother, because it's no more but wasting my precious time.

OakyHefty    14

That's not a new problem. Sunwell was allways PvE server with PvP mode on.

Sunwell allways had a problem with popularizing PvP content. The main reason is that while sunwell offers alot more superior PvE experience compared to other servers(where on other servers is usually not only badly scripted but sometimes PvE community just doesn't exists), PvP experience sunwell offers is not far better than PvP experience offered by other private servers including some obscure ones. And so dedicated PvP players don't have any special reason to abandon servers they are actually and start everything from scratch on sunwell.

From other servers mostly only dedicated PVE players come to sunwell because they are attracted by well scripted dungeons and raids and very alive PVE community. 

Sunwell in past tried to encourage players to play PvP content by offering transmogs where first transmogs were for 30 teams who played the most arenas. What at the end just filled arenas with PvE players who just tried to die as fast as possible only to get as much arenas played as possible.

Later sunwell allowed you to buy transmogs for custom currency(tokens) where some of them were rewards for playing/winning battlegrounds what only caused to flood both factions with PVE players who just came here for battleground tokens what at the end made Battleground experience worse.

So I think there will always be twinks. What's needed is twinks on both sides.

My point is that at the moment there's an endless leveller farm going on with dozens of alliance twinks farming horde levellers hour after hour, day after day. And this guy comes along and wants to create a new large alliance twink guild to continue this farming process even further and expand it. Make it professional.

Yeah guy, great idea. You guys never get tired of farming those afk level 71s. I guess it never gets old, or something.

Because I promised that I would not personally respond to anybody that is trying to slander us in that thread - I would like only to mention all potentially interested in becoming a twink on frosthold: Ally or Horde, that being a twink is first and mostly part of a wow playstyle that involve doing raids from classic zones directly to Tier 6 content , involve spending our free time together in a very horizontal context like doing duels in capitals and finally doing battlegrounds which is only one kind of entertainment there. 

The biggest slander said in that topic is the will to farm low levels, at the time when such as ourselves did not reach 79 yet. I am personally and currently at 71. In fact levelers farm levelers on the curious thing that Horde double in players as Alliance don't prefer to exp by battlegrounds and that is all.

I cordially greet anybody and in waiting of true opponents, amazing level of our bracket like it was around 18/19 and I hope that people who have no knowledge in the field of being a twink - especially the entertainments accompanying and ways of spending game time- will disappear forever within this thread and stop saying bullshit. We are here in significant numbers and let it be a signal for those who escaped to warmane that you can still play here. There used to be like four to six 79 Guilds both factions, and we just have to wait for others to return. For that is at the moment a true meaning of Horde and in the fact partially Alliance real twinking lacks.

If you want a thriving twink bracket like it was in 18/19 then you need twinks *on both sides*. It's such an obvious point but one which *you* don't understand. Piling all twinks into one faction only means one thing, farming levellers. Over and over. Day after day. Until those levellers run out. Which is what we will see.

Those twink guilds you mentioned aren't coming back. Most of those horde twinks are alliance now, or they've stopped playing. Horde twinks who don't want to go alliance aren't coming to a bracket as unbalanced as this. You want to fix this? Get some people to roll horde for f*ck sake.

But of course you won't. You need to stay in the "stronger" faction, an you'd rather farm levellers for 300 wins a day and keep advertising your guild to keep farming those levellers. You'll make sure you all have sunwell gear in quick time so you can make mincemeat of that afk level 71 5k health mage.

Enjoy. You're just creating a cancerous bracket before it even starts.

I see that you still calling me for answer. So let me tell you that brother, calmly. All you are doing is a fat whore with saint logic. We play where we used to. We are determinated and waiting for opponents. If you are not interested in playing, even waiting for better times just to simply see if something move on or stabilizes at all, perhaps coming for ready playable bracket doing nothing but shaking off your snout and telling me that I am entertained playing versus lowbies - I still keep my courtesy, humanly and so on: just fuck off to another server. We are patient I guess. Regards

• Like it! 1

3 hours ago, Pazdziochmarianek said:

We are determinated and waiting for opponents

Your opponents are levellers. And it's going to stay that way. Enjoy farming those greens.

Edited by Grant Mitchell

Foster    0

x1.thumb.jpg.18033ca1bc7122a12a3ed56cc810fd7e.jpg

x.jpg.d474461da990206e8a0eea69307e0410.jpg

This is happening in all matches, ALL OF THEM, no exceptions. I was in 30 - 50 warsongs, none of them horde came even close to winning thanks to this twink roleplay.

Always the same names all day, horde already gave up on trying to put up a fight, congrats.