mandingo

First Ninja of Frosthold

Xavier    13

Dude, don't worry about these things during leveling, because when you're Lv80 you'll see worse in heroic dungeons.

Xavier    13
15 hours ago, mandingo said:

well something need to be done

This will not happen during leveling, unless a player uses some hacks.

OakyHefty    14
On 11/18/2019 at 7:00 AM, mandingo said:

if nothing will happen then frosthold will die like angrathar soon

And then in few weeks all tanks of this server have you on ignore list.

Just put this idiot on ignore list and you no longer have to deal with his greed. Or even better, download Vanakos, put him on hatelist and when he appears on your party again, votekick him and force him to wait another 30 minutes for df.

Edited by OakyHefty

mandingo    0

here is another one, tanks please note this dude if u dont want to farm oculus all day for 1 item and lose it to dps role. Sandrgar warrior

Yeni Bit Eşlem Resmi (5).jpg

Edited by mandingo

@ mandingo

22. Ninjalooting is forbidden on Sunwell. After having enough proof of the misdemeanor, the ninjalooter that stole an item will face two possible forms of punishment.

• after confirmed ninjaloot on 25-Man version of the highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter detection system: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK, receives 7 days of ban and the stolen item will be removed. The player will be added to the ninjalooter list after the ban is lifted.
  • in case of ninjaloot on every single raid (Vanilla/TBC/WotLK) that is not highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter list. More details: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK

Needing an item on 5-Man dungeons is not considered ninjalooting, thus it won't result in expending the ninja list.

https://sunwell.pl/page/rules

OakyHefty    14

If you are a tank and you want to deal with nasty dps-es stealing tank gear from you.

1. Download add-on called Vanakos

2. Install it.

3. Add-on provides you with hatelist where you can put whoever you want, and everytime that player will come to your party/raid, add-on will inform you.

4. If some greedy DPS takes tank item from you, you open hatelist, put his name on it in "reason" you write what item he stole(example "Epic shield from malganis" or "Wapach spaulders of solidarity dropped from HoL mob", time when it happened (date and hour).

5. Everytime he appears in your dungeon party then votekick and in "reason" you write his crime with all details. And now he has to wait another 30 minutes for dungeon.

6. Everytime he appears in raid and raid is looking for tank, you can mock this DPS for not having tank spec, or even better, say you could tank if you got gear but "this guy" stole your gear in dungeons.

• Like it! 1

OakyHefty    14
1 hour ago, Xavier said:

They like ninja everything they can, do what Oakyhefty suggested so you won't find any more assholes.

Well ignore also works but my suggestion actually punishes ninjalooter. And imagine if more people will do that. People will learn pretty fast that "Grasp all, lose all"

Max    3

My experience in WoW and in general is that injustice is rarely punished. I've seen LEGIONS of shitbirds get away with all manner of fuckfacery. After 10 years of this game if I can't tolerate what someone does I'll put them on ignore, real ignore, not ignoremore, so they can't que with me. If I don't like what's going on in a dungeon I'll just insta-leave and take deserter. I don't try to talk it out or pelt anyone with comments. Life's too short to give up even 1 second of time dealing with these cuntcaps.

As far as VanasKOS, it's definitely a useful addon, but keeping track of shitheads can become a rather top-heavy affair, as they seem to reproduce like fruit flies. In the long run, my social approach to WoW will probably evolve to building a list of good people for guild or grouping purposes and not even paying attention to anything else. Eventually it will help engineer groups and guilds where that kind of stuff just doesn't happen.  One of the reasons I've continued to just solo que shit and not be part of guilds and raiding while I can't get into WoW 100% full time, is that I don't have the time or energy to bring the few good people together into a quality WoW experience. I also have zero tolerance for tyrants, thieves, liars and all the dipshits that tolerate their BS. Unfortunately, the average player is an overtolerant dipshit.

• Like it! 1

Xavier    13
1 hour ago, Max said:

My experience in WoW and in general is that injustice is rarely punished. I've seen LEGIONS of shitbirds get away with all manner of fuckfacery. After 10 years of this game if I can't tolerate what someone does I'll put them on ignore, real ignore, not ignoremore, so they can't que with me. If I don't like what's going on in a dungeon I'll just insta-leave and take deserter. I don't try to talk it out or pelt anyone with comments. Life's too short to give up even 1 second of time dealing with these cuntcaps.

As far as VanasKOS, it's definitely a useful addon, but keeping track of shitheads can become a rather top-heavy affair, as they seem to reproduce like fruit flies. In the long run, my social approach to WoW will probably evolve to building a list of good people for guild or grouping purposes and not even paying attention to anything else. Eventually it will help engineer groups and guilds where that kind of stuff just doesn't happen.  One of the reasons I've continued to just solo que shit and not be part of guilds and raiding while I can't get into WoW 100% full time, is that I don't have the time or energy to bring the few good people together into a quality WoW experience. I also have zero tolerance for tyrants, thieves, liars and all the dipshits that tolerate their BS. Unfortunately, the average player is an overtolerant dipshit.

Max, you expressed exactly my pov. I think players who are not dickheads are very few. So far, I've done 4 heroic dungeons and in each there were insults and someone was kicked out for the loots.

6 hours ago, OakyHefty said:

Well ignore also works but my suggestion actually punishes ninjalooter. And imagine if more people will do that. People will learn pretty fast that "Grasp all, lose all"

I use a similar addon, it's Blaklist. After you enter player names, you can add an additional note for each player. This additional note will be shown to you in the party chat or raid chat if any of these assholes are there with you.

Sandrgar    0

@Mandingo 

You don't have to worry about the pieces you lose in normal dungeons, I have nedded it because I should do a second spec and I would immediately participate in heroic dungeons, you were also in 78 and you will get better, so don't take it badly, the real ninjas are those in 25 and those must be punished severely.

Edited by Sandrgar

mandingo    0

so being 80 gives you the rights to need on anything without asking its main roller 

yea i will be better if you and your kind stop being greedy 

OakyHefty    14
12 hours ago, Sandrgar said:

@Mandingo 

You don't have to worry about the pieces you lose in normal dungeons, I have nedded it because I should do a second spec and I would immediately participate in heroic dungeons, you were also in 78 and you will get better, so don't take it badly, the real ninjas are those in 25 and those must be punished severely.

You are a ninja. And stop lying about second spec. 

I am for ~97% sure that you will never make a second spec. And that ~97% is not a made out number. I played on fero, agha, old sunwell.  After using Vanakos I had very big list of people who stole tank piece and they declared they are making tank offspec. I actually checked every of this player from time to time in armory sometimes I met them again after weeks, months.  For over 40-50 people, ONLY ONE(!!!) had legit tank offspec with talents and gear, many of them didn't had even tank spec.

EVE    0

The horde side is better as ive not seen any ninja looters yet, not saying it doesnt happen but from what ive seen of alliance if it's not corpse camping low lvls on 80s it's spitting on players or attacking when you are in combat, this may happen to alliance i have no idea but te amount of alliance i see doing stuff like this just makes me happy i rolled Horde.

mandingo    0
On 12/4/2019 at 7:21 AM, OakyHefty said:

You are a ninja. And stop lying about second spec. 

I am for ~97% sure that you will never make a second spec. And that ~97% is not a made out number. I played on fero, agha, old sunwell.  After using Vanakos I had very big list of people who stole tank piece and they declared they are making tank offspec. I actually checked every of this player from time to time in armory sometimes I met them again after weeks, months.  For over 40-50 people, ONLY ONE(!!!) had legit tank offspec with talents and gear, many of them didn't had even tank spec.

you are right mate i saw the moron today he got pvp arms and pve furry spec, i still have 154 item level helm and he probably sold it to a vendor