Sign in to follow this  
LordCrutos

[Suggestion] Warlock (Frosthold) Soulshards QoL

LordCrutos    0

Well, as the title implies, I want to suggest that soulshards can stack in the bags as QoL change. 5/10/20 something like that.
I don't see any good reason that each soulshard should take up its own slot in the bags.
It is entirely pointless and tedious to deal with, and I really don't want to run around with 2 full bags of them.
It would just be a nice QoL change and it is not like warlocks would suddenly be extremely overpowered because of it.

Ulthar    5

You can use a Necrosis addon for shards management, I personally had no such problems when was leveling mine warlock even when was using DS to execute every one of them

LordCrutos    0

well I mean sure there are addons for shard management, but that's only because shards are such an inconvenience to begin with.
I was thinking since this is a private server where there's an opportunity to change it, so why not just remove the inconvenience instead of using addons as a bandaid?

Booms    0
2 hours ago, Ulthar said:

was using DS to execute every one of them

DS execute is bugged btw

nvm its working now :D

jk no its not. only works when the mob is on like 5% hp instead of 25%...

Edited by Booms

Vaxsysl    18

If they are taking up your bag space while leveling up; and you don't want to use any addons or macros to help you out, consider depositing a bunch of them in your bank. Then all remaining soul shards will go to bag; etc two or three. But that takes up your bank space, but that's what mules are for.

• Like it! 1