Sign in to follow this  
Micmen

Question about arena season end

Micmen    4

Hi, I´d like to get informed about the public opinion on the way arena season was ended. I think I speak for a shitload of players when I say that I had literally no idea that the season was ending. Nothing on the website, absolutely zero information ingame. The only source was apparently discord, which not everybody uses. It casts a shadow over the legitimacy of the whole season as many players I´ve spoken to were totally unaware about arena season ending and thus couldn´t play in order to get the title. The biggest problem is obviously the lovely requirment to play 10 arenas in the last week, which, given the state and density of pvp situation could prove quite challenging. If you look at the teams that were awarded, you can clearly see how many top teams were excluded just because they didn´t play 10 arenas (against, what is this rule?) because they were not aware of forecoming closure. In the declining and almost dead state of pvp, it´s yet salt rubbed into the wounds.

I´d like to know the official opinion of the staff or at least a reaction of the players. Thank you

i personally DM'd 2 staff members about team that didnt play 10 games last week and is still on the list. Team number 11. We came from DB and i can tell u 0 fuck was given. Didnt log since then but just checked and list wasnt eddited so i guess all eyes on fresh and a huge d**k to players that actually did play on angrathar rather than bitching on discord for fresh

Riw    11

Hello,

I have to say that I received the title I didn't deserve because the difference between me and my teammate was greater than 150. In addition, I counted and aimed at the title "rival", because "rival riw" sounds good. :D Unfortunately I got the higher title "duelist".

The end of the season should be a holiday. Unfortunately this did not happen. It was not announced on the site or forum. There was a note on the discord but not everyone is from the Fortnite generation. :P

Doremi    136
On 10/2/2019 at 3:13 PM, Micmen said:

Hi, I´d like to get informed about the public opinion on the way arena season was ended. I think I speak for a shitload of players when I say that I had literally no idea that the season was ending. Nothing on the website, absolutely zero information ingame. The only source was apparently discord, which not everybody uses. It casts a shadow over the legitimacy of the whole season as many players I´ve spoken to were totally unaware about arena season ending and thus couldn´t play in order to get the title. The biggest problem is obviously the lovely requirment to play 10 arenas in the last week, which, given the state and density of pvp situation could prove quite challenging. If you look at the teams that were awarded, you can clearly see how many top teams were excluded just because they didn´t play 10 arenas (against, what is this rule?) because they were not aware of forecoming closure. In the declining and almost dead state of pvp, it´s yet salt rubbed into the wounds.

I´d like to know the official opinion of the staff or at least a reaction of the players. Thank you

Hello!

Information about end of the season.

image.thumb.png.c3dd18724eedaba49a8ae765546cb46b.png

image.png.788c50cf613e1f2b889649d7f0eaf8a2.png

If you don't use discord, you can check what's happening on our server on our facebook too.  

On 10/3/2019 at 4:53 PM, redemption123 said:

i personally DM'd 2 staff members about team that didnt play 10 games last week and is still on the list. Team number 11. We came from DB and i can tell u 0 fuck was given. Didnt log since then but just checked and list wasnt eddited so i guess all eyes on fresh and a huge d**k to players that actually did play on angrathar rather than bitching on discord for fresh

We came from DB - 2164 rating.
    Sampel - 2193 (20 arenas)
    Sakama - 2171 (0 arenas)

Player Sampel has met all the requirements (10 arenas, difference between the player and his teammate (150), team with more than one player), but player Sakama not.
On 10/4/2019 at 8:35 AM, Riw said:

Hello,

I have to say that I received the title I didn't deserve because the difference between me and my teammate was greater than 150. In addition, I counted and aimed at the title "rival", because "rival riw" sounds good. :D Unfortunately I got the higher title "duelist".

The end of the season should be a holiday. Unfortunately this did not happen. It was not announced on the site or forum. There was a note on the discord but not everyone is from the Fortnite generation. :P

Yeah, many players have been disqualified by not playing 10 arenas, that's why you got a better reward.
If the difference was slightly larger than it should be - the player was awarded too. 

• Like it! 1

IDK why i even bother but since u are either 1. so arrogant that u dont even wanna bother or 2. u indeed dont give fuck about shit

Now u might wonder why i think that way? And ill explain it. 

What u wrote in that wall of shit above 

We came from DB - 2164 rating.
    Sampel - 2193 (20 arenas)
    Sakama - 2171 (0 arenas)

Player Sampel has met all the requirements (10 arenas, difference between the player and his teammate (150), team with more than one player), but player Sakama not

It took like 30 seconds to -> Open Sunwell site -> go to Arena Details -> type We came from DB and get this picture ill put right here 111111111.thumb.jpg.cca0878ebb7b752b45305937bdc14a05.jpg

Now in caps  I REALLY HOPE THAT U CAN SEE THAT THE LAST GAME WAS PLAYED 30/06/2019 AT 22:02:17 which is 2 months before the 'LAST ARENA FLUSH' SO EXCUSE ME MISTER GM BUT U WERE WRONG AND I DID POINT IT OUT TO U JUST AS I DID TO PIOTREK OR W.E THE NAME IS AND U BOTH JUST IGNORED IT 
''Player Sampel has met all the requirements'' JUST A NO NO :)

Too lazy to edit so ill just drop it here. Think u should fix the shit u did and actually reward people accordinly since there are few ppl that got a lower title cuz of that 1 team  u didnt find 30 seconds to check ..ie rank 16 wouldve been rank 15 which means Rival instead of Challenger and the highest rated team that didnt get on the list ie rank 23 wouldve been rank 22 and wouldve gotten title / achiev . Thanks.