Sign in to follow this  
DontJudge

PvP on this server reached terrible stage, more than ever.

DontJudge    8

Let me start by saying this: If Administration wont take a serious steps to change that, this server will be nothing more that depopulated ghost realm Feronis once was (before it was shutted down).

Alliance domination is beyond Horde on every stage. There is no place for serious competition between two factions. Despite of existing some good players, and their few premade's - there's is nothing more. Some lonely well geared maraduers and that's all. 

After Administration created "PVP STATS" on main page. I realized (as many people before me)  that there is even more diffrence between the factions (check overall victories).

There are horde players who want's to play PvP (casually or not, dosen't matter) but they simply can't obtain gear as Alliance by far. Horde Healers on battlegrounds just dosent exist, because there is no one who can support them in fight, no other healer, no peeling from other dps, nothing. Just because they are blowned up by enemy so quickly and these newbie healers can't even react to that. That works very demotivating towards players who want to step into PvP feature. 

Ok. I know that there are human racial, but overall, on 15v15 battleground you wont even feel that much, as you would do on Arena for example. So dont even come with that here. They got advantage with that but not that much. That just can't be the single reason why Horde statistics suck's so much compared to Alliance. 

I got nothing against Alliance premades, good player's from their side, and so on. That's not the case. The real problem is that there is no new player's, no fresh blood from Horde side. They just don't want to play those 2 minutes battlegrounds, where they are camped on graveyard for the rest of time. I mean, why would they? There are many other game's (or server's) where they can compete against other player's.

So what Administration can do about it? My proposal is very simple. Make the horde obtain Honor x2 quicker than Alliance BUT made the gems cost like 5k honor more (and transmog cost to 60k). That shouldn't destroy the economy (besides the few players playing PvP on horde side overall) but it would HELP A LOT a new players, or some alts to obtain a proper gear to fight Alliance. 

I know it's a serious change, but it dosen't have to be permament. Administration should observe the results, and make their on thoughts on this. In the best scenario - horde PVP STATS would be closer to the Alliance, and after some time, they would came back to the older system.

That's just my thoughs on this whole terrible situation that we face today. It is very bad, and SOMETHING NEED TO BE DONE. I dont think that my proposal is perfect, but that's something right?

I hope someone from Administration will answer to that suggestion. 

Regards

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 3

Artar    11

Alliance dominates because it has way more geared and pvp-focused players. Horde has many low gear/pve players due to the higher population of new players.

Best fix would be crossfaction BGs, even if the faction aspect of the game would come less. Increasing horde-side honor gained (or even better decreasing pvp gear price) is very interesting though and could really help horde gearing up decently for pvp. It stil doesn't solve 40-60 faction balance though.

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

Bew    6
On 7/22/2019 at 3:09 AM, Artar said:

Alliance dominates because it has way more geared and pvp-focused players. Horde has many low gear/pve players due to the higher population of new players.

Best fix would be crossfaction BGs, even if the faction aspect of the game would come less. Increasing horde-side honor gained (or even better decreasing pvp gear price) is very interesting though and could really help horde gearing up decently for pvp. It stil doesn't solve 40-60 faction balance though.

I agree -  only crossfaction BG can fix the situation, guys don't want to queue after being stomped (with the exception of some gritty ones *respect*). You can't lure 'em in with double or triple honor, believe me :D. On the other hand I would enjoy playing side by side with the horde guys I had played against many times. I bet this would be much fun.

• Dislike 1

Zabi    10
23 hours ago, Fajnytenprej said:

yea and leave ally with 20% online ;v very good idea

so u can already stop playing^

• Dislike 1
  • Love it! 1

Groszkowy    0

IN MY OPINION BG IN HORDE IS AMAZING. YOU ARE FORCED TO PLAY AGAINST ALLY AND HORDE.

And this is not a problem eq but iq. In the horde, they mostly play animals that give no support and do for puppets. Recently, I was a witness when I was fighting with 2 players - as an ally in the rogue stood 20y from me and watched, as he decided to attack, he opened to pet dk. In my opinion, the only sensible way out are transfers of several valuable players from ally to the horde.

sorry for english - this is google translator.

• Dislike 2

Moneyman    0

Hey, horde player here to share my story. Not only is the fact that people are overgeared the problem. Community in pvp is kinda toxic too. I remember i queued up to play some battleground and i just got flamed because i didnt have good enough equipment. (I got destroyed from alliance too) So i just got demotivated and never played bg since that happened. Toxic community flamed me for bad gear and i got destroyed by overgeared hunter or whatever. (Cross faction battle grounds seem like a cool idea tho, i would love to sign up with my guild and play against each other :D)