Sign in to follow this  
Deathepostle

Deathepostle Azathothh

Account Status Banned
Banned by Azathothh
Ban date 2019-07-05 17:48:45
Unban date 2019-07-05 17:48:45
Reason Gold selling.

Hello,  I got ban from Azathothh for no reason. Seems I can not find justice with him so I am disturbing you guys for that. I am GM and my guild is waiting for me to keep raiding, and these accusations he is saying to me are false and I have not done any forbidden thing on the server to get ban. 

Here is SS i got ban for 

I really don't think it's fair that I got ban according to the screenshot which is not related to me and the game master is not trying to do anything about it, acting like a Sherlock. but it was not me and it looks like someone who hated me or maybe personally he hated me, did that just to ban my account.

1) there is no my name in screenshot

2) there is nothing related to gold selling for real money, or selling anything for real money on screenshot

3) IP wise, why don't you think that it's like one side only and you can say whatever u wish about IPs, moreover why don't you think that I may play from cyber cafe or from home couple of player logged with the same IP. Anyways this was not me on that pic.

4) as soon as we asked for proper explanation he threatened whole guild for banning

5) I logged couple of different chars, why is only priest banned and not other chars

There are too many questions and none of them are against me. It is so unfair to ban someone who does not have even 50k gold for selling gold, which is basically impossible, also my guild is not strong enough to boost anybody. I hope you guys will take care all these things and take them into consideration. I just got ban for no reason and whole my guild is mad about that including me. This is not normal, I've spent my time on that server and banning without reason or proper proof or explanation is not correct. There is not even my name related to anything.

It really looks like he has some personal issues with me and I want to get my char back.

IMG_20190705_184304.jpg

Edited by Deathepostle
  • Haha 2

Azathothh    88

Hello.

2 hours ago, Deathepostle said:

1) there is no my name in screenshot 

Yeah, because it's so hard to create new account with different names

2) there is nothing related to gold selling for real money, or selling anything for real money on screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/eKaYkSq  even if it wasn't gold selling, offering ANY in-game services for real money = perm ban

3) IP wise, why don't you think that it's like one side only and you can say whatever u wish about IPs, moreover why don't you think that I may play from cyber cafe or from home couple of player logged with the same IP. Anyways this was not me on that pic.

There were logins from 2 different IPs on character Westmorland - both of these IPs were connected to your account, also you wrote to me later in-game from one of these IPs. Why don't you think that there's no interest for us to ban innocent players? What do you even mean by "one side only and you can say whatever u wish about IPs" ? You're insinuating that i'm making it up? I can post your IP address publicly if you agree with that to show that you're the one making up things here, not me.

3 hours ago, Deathepostle said:

4) as soon as we asked for proper explanation he threatened whole guild for banning

Everyone can see that "threat" on screenshot - https://sunwell.pl/page/rules are we threating players here as well? Or INFORMING them that if they break the rules they will be punished? I've explained why you were banned and informed that if such events related with your guild would take place in future, further actions will be taken to enforce the rules.

3 hours ago, Deathepostle said:

5) I logged couple of different chars, why is only priest banned and not other chars

Because, like you've said by yourself you've been also logging on accounts of different players and like i've said - i have no interest in punishing innocent players. And only your account was directly connected with BOTH of IPs used to login on Westmorland

https://imgur.com/a/oH5xE8j You could explain why did you log on that account or cooperate and tell who it was if not you, but you've decided to lie that you didn't and accuse me instead of trying to explain this situation.

Appeal rejected,

Regards

• Bravo! 1

Sign in to follow this