Sign in to follow this  
superlativ

Guild is dead, can I take over?

superlativ    7

Hey,

So the guild I'm in <Is Probably Stoned> appears to be dead. No officers have been online for 1-4 months, and the guild master hasn't been online for over 5 months. I was thinking I was gonna start a guild to progress ICC, but figured I'd check out the guild I was in. Lo and behold it's dead in the water. That's when I figured I might as well take it over, since if any of the old core members come back they are a welcome addition to the raid group.

@Tide do you think this seems reasonable? By the looks of it this guild isn't going to be revived any time soon. If the officers and guildleader hasn't bothered to show up for several months, why would they return now? The wotlk content has all been rolled out, and although there is a sunwell raid coming [citation needed], these guys were nostalgia gamers so they're hardly returning for that. No offense. I request that I be made guildleader of <Is Probably Stoned>, or atleast granted officer rank. The name of my character who is in this guild is "Loophole".

Edited by superlativ

Piootrek    23

We don't pass guild leader to anyone else even if guild leader is offline for longer time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.