Sign in to follow this  
Eumelkaiser

Could Crossfaction help the Server recover?

Eumelkaiser    0

Ive been playing on Alliance side for over half a year now and can say that the current situation for Alliance is pretty bad by now. The gap between the amount of players between factions is really big and in general the amount of current players dropped alot. Its probably still fine on Horde side but on Alliance side the Dungeon Queues are quite long, some time of the day not even possible at all. Raids are hard to come by especially when you lack gear, even getting into ToC is quite a challenge by now. Currently most people raiding seem to raidloggers at this point, atleast thats how i feel it. Also People keep on discouraging new players from starting here, because they keep on saying stuff like: its not worth starting now cause server is finished / dead. So old players leave and not many new players come...

So maybe Crossfaction could help out on the current Situations of both the Alliance lacking players, and getting new players onto the Server cause they can actually start doing dungeons which is almost impossible for low levels. Overall both Factions should benefit from having more players to do PVE content with. Maybe the Server can recover at some point and Crossfaction wont be needed any more.

I am not much into PVP so i dont know much about the Situation here on firsthand basis, so i refrain myself from here. But feel free to Add your thoughts about PVP aswell. Maybe keep PVE and PVP seperate things when it comes to Crossfaction?

This is just up for Discussion, how do other people see this Issue? Would like to hear more about both Alliance and Horde players thoughts on this topic.

Berni    0

PvP is even worse, Horde control WG most time and win most battlegrounds, because they have more well-geared players. Among the week only 1-2 teams plays arenas, if any of them. Horde have enormous dominance. Playing alliance this time is simply exhausting.

• Confused 1

Fajnytenprej    10

Changefaction may appear if we notice huge disbalance of factions on realm. For now, you and even we don't know how many players will use transfer option, and how many of people gonna play here after transfer. There is 26384 characters at level 80 on Feronis so we will see does changefacion is necessary or not.

They said.....But i wouldnt count on anything :)