Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Graal

Icecrown Citadel 25HC Boost

Recommended Posts

Furyxgodx    22

So now I heard that u even exploit sindragosa unchain magic, by making custom talents (rsham/enh, hpala/prot). Is it blizzlike too for u?

What @Graal thinks about it, should it work, ye? They surely dont deserve ban yet - let them get another RF by idk... gripping ozes?

  • WOW! 1
  • Bravo! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blist    8

The amount of kids crying for attention in this thread: infinite.

1. A report has been filed - it's largely viewed and caught their attention.

Furthermore the discord and forum were spammed with their tags - why do you need to stress them even more, let them do their work.

 

2. Chosen guilds tested/reported new content throughout the being of this server - titan was one of them. (No, iCC wasn't up for test publicly)

Dont you think adults (who run this project whole heartedly) monitor and watch progression, in which they've put so much time and effort?

 

Edited by Blist
Too honest
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nimeralos    56
2 hours ago, Blist said:

1. A report has been filed - it's largely viewed and caught their attention.

Good to know, let us all see what it ends up with!

Your post would be better with only this constructive part btw.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kopetrov    1
4 hours ago, Furyxgodx said:

So now I heard that u even exploit sindragosa unchain magic, by making custom talents (rsham/enh, hpala/prot). Is it blizzlike too for u?

What @Graal thinks about it, should it work, ye? They surely dont deserve ban yet - let them get another RF by idk... gripping ozes?

 . btw are the oozes gripeble?

Edited by kopetrov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furyxgodx    22
57 minutes ago, kopetrov said:

 . btw are the oozes gripeble?

I don't know, we get him to 5% on our first hc attempt, so there's no need to test exploits. U should ask Titans, they probably already tried it ;_;

3 hours ago, Blist said:

The amount of kids crying for attention in this thread: infinite.

1. A report has been filed - it's largely viewed and caught their attention.

Furthermore the discord and forum were spammed with their tags - why do you need to stress them even more, let them do their work.

 

2. Chosen guilds tested/reported new content throughout the being of this server - titan was one of them. (No, iCC wasn't up for test publicly)

Dont you think adults (who run this project whole heartedly) monitor and watch progression, in which they've put so much time and effort?

 

You'r mistaken - we'r not the one, that crying. We just hate cheaters claiming, that they r better than us, because they killed smt faster using exploits.

Only one who's crying here are yours homies from guild.

I'm here just in case, waiting till justice will be done.

  • Like it! 2
  • Bravo! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Furyxgodx    22
1 hour ago, nimeralos said:

 

Titan got ban!

Now this thread can go back to the chill "what if ICC 25 HC was harder" discussion.

 

Edited by Furyxgodx
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×