Sign in to follow this  
Graal

Icecrown Citadel 25HC Boost

Graal    50

Howdy,

The whole ICC has been released, but for the most hardcore no-lifers (hehehe), this is just the beginning. Since this week, every player has a chance to defeat the Lich King (Normal), which is going to open their way to the Heroic version of Icecrown Citadel. Regarding the 25 Heroic Boost - there was a poll and the players had decided they want a more difficult ICC25HC. And we'll deliver. The boosts primarily increase Health value of the bosses, but some of them have other changes to them as well. Due to the complexity of the code, we didn't want modify to the bosses too much. We didn't want to mess with the timers either - that would render DBM useless.

*est - means it's estimated value.
**gunship buffs - those buffs are present on hostile after X (seconds) time once they are spawned.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the list of all ICC 25 HC boosts:

Heroic Version  /  Boosted Version

Lord Marrowgar

31,376,250 hp / est. 39,082,688 hp
3x Bone Spikes / 5x Bone Spikes

Lady Deathwhisper

26,774,400 hp / est. 33,129,280 hp
3x Vengeful Shades / 5x Vengeful Shades

Gunship Battle

Skybreaker Rifleman / Kor'kron Axethrower

301,975 hp / est. 452,962 hp

Skybreaker Marine / Kor'kron Reaver

301,975 hp / est. 452,692 hp

Skybreaker Sorcerer / Kor'kron Battle Mage

1,132,404 hp / est. 2,038,327 hp

Buffs that appear on hostiles once they are spawned**

Experienced: 1:40 / 0:30
Veteran: 2:50 / 1:00
Elite: 3:50 / 1:30
Berserk: 5:20 / 2:00

Burning Pitch

12-15s cooldown / 8-10s cooldown

Deathbringer Saurfang

43,926,750 hp / est. 52,832,168 hp

Festergut

52,293,752 hp / est. 62,752,502 hp
1x Goo / 3x Goo

Rotface

47,413,000 hp / est. 57,895,600 hp

Professor Putricide

50,202,000 hp / est. 59,732,300 hp

Volatile Ooze

1,976,450 hp / est. 2,272,918 hp

Gas Cloud

1,976,450 hp / est. 2,272,918 hp

Ice Block & Divine Shield spells won't stop Volatile Ooze during his Volatile Ooze Adhesive spell cast.
(it works on every version of Icecrown Citadel)

Blood Prince Council

30,497,716 hp / est. 39,122,145 hp
3x Kinetic Bombs / 5x Kinetic Bombs

Blood-Queen Lana'thel

71,300,785 hp / est. 81,995,902 hp

Valithria Dreamwalker

35,999,995 hp / est. 39,599,994 hp

Blazing Skeleton

348,625 hp / est. 435,781 hp

Gluttonous Abomination

1,310,830 hp / est. 1,507,454 hp

Blistering Zombie

302,400 hp / est. 378,000 hp

Risen Archmage

418,350 hp / est. 502,020 hp

Sindragosa

46,018,500 hp / est. 59,222,200 hp

The Lich King

103,151,165 hp / est. 118,623,840 hp

Drudge Ghoul

756,000 hp / est. 907,200 hp

Vile Spirit

270,000 hp / est. 310,500 hp

Wicked Spirit

8,000 hp / est. 14,000 hp

Enjoy :)

Edited by Graal
  • Like it! 3
  • Dislike 5
  • Haha 1
  • It sucks! 1
  • LOL 1

Avarishd    55

Perhaps lower drop chance on SM shards? We got 4 shards out of 6 bosses we did in normal icc.

Edited by Avarishd
  • Dislike 4
  • It sucks! 1

Antik    90

Not a fan of the lootship changes. I don't think it will make the fight any more difficult at all, but the entire feel of that fight was as a freebie. You know "lootship".  I'd prefer if that encounter went completely unchanged: meaning bringing back a 4th cannon.

It would be nice because LDW will be one of the toughest encounters in the instance on heroic mode, up there with PP HC.

I'm also not a big fan of the 5 ghosts change versus 3 as well as the 5 kinetic bombs versus 3.

What I would and I think others would prefer too would be changes like you did to Twin Valks debuff. I'm not sure exactly what to change for something like that but that was an excellent change that made the fight harder but didn't make it an RNG luck fest.

What I mean by that is what if 5 of your 5 or 6 healers get targeted by spirits on LDW. Same goes for Bone Spikes, 5/5 healers get Bone Spiked and people are likely to die. It's just too RNG.

Edited by Antik
  • Like it! 2

Keynn    13
7 hours ago, Antik said:

What I would and I think others would prefer too would be changes like you did to Twin Valks debuff. I'm not sure exactly what to change for something like that but that was an excellent change that made the fight harder but didn't make it an RNG luck fest.

You know what they did to twins? They fixed it XD

• Dislike 1

Antik    90

I seriously hope the DEVs read my previous post. Lootship buffs is a completely retarded change. That fight was easy TO BE EASY. That fight was easy TO GIVE FREE LOOT. If they can't understand that then there's something amiss.

I've though about what I said in my earlier post and not being able to think of something to change on LDW in place of changing ghosts, or BPC in place of changing kinetic bombs and it dawned on me. Why change anything? They're mechanic driven fights, like PP is. Just changing HP values would seem to be enough. Instead of an ~25% HP bonus I would have preferred something in the range of 40-60% HP buff and depending on the fight (to prevent insta gib mechanics) a similar damage increase. That keeps in line perfectly with blizzard's intention of the fights without changing the overall balance of the abilities.

• Dislike 5
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 1

Antik    90

Do either of the people who disliked my post care to actually offer something constructive? Or are you unable to form coherent thoughts and turn them into replies?

• Like it! 1
  • Good! 1
  • LOL 1
  • Bravo! 1

Avarishd    55

Big boost, half of icc already cleared first night. 3rd time in row getting let down. What a shame 😅

Giving hp to a target dummy doesn't change a lot of things. Maybe you would've learned it today if you listened to anything that people say.

Edited by Avarishd
  • Dislike 3
  • Haha 1
  • Perfect! 1

Whiskas    6

I have to say, as a person that was/is always around Sunwell (both old and this) i am SUPER dissapointed by decisions made regarding this realm. This could be literally THE BEST wotlk realm that has ever been created, both script and difficulty-wise. Scripts are fine, even with some bugs here and there, overall quality is higher than previous realms i have played on, but raid difficulty is a huge let-down for more competetive players.
Durning Naxxramas you said you couldn't buff it more, because more casual guilds would get stuck and it would hurt population. You've literally said, more or less "In Ulduar it be different, because of possibility to switch between hardmode and normal" - you more or less kept your word - Ulduar difficulty was fine. It was hard, but not overtuned. Casual guilds were able to clear normal modes, while hardcore guilds were progressing through HM's at reasonable speed. When next content hit, boosting content for you became easiest in this expansion due to switch between HC and normal modes. But what happened? Content cleared in two days, realm first two weeks. I skipped whole ToC content after i saw buff values, because for me it was not worth wasting time on 10y/o raid that is basically the same. 
When ICC hit, it lured me back on Wotlk and i was hyped to see boosted ICC and progress through it. Raids open and what happens? Almost half of bosses get killed on HC in first couple of hours, today, rest of them will die most likely. I am pretty sure end wing bosses will die also relatively fast, altough reduced tries might result in additional 1-3 ID's just because you can't spend more time/day on them - this doesn't make the encounter more challanging/exciting which we all were counting on.

For us ( i think i can say this on behalf of all hardcore/competetive raiders) raiding experience in all tiers except ulduar was/is huge let down so far. I am aware that most of polish players joined this realm from feronis,  and player level is way lower than it was durning ulduar, but don't make us suffer because they are too bad to clear HC.

• Like it! 2
  • Dislike 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • LOL 1

@up it's all titans up there, dont even bother reading their posts, they are irrelevant as their race for realm first... u can't even place them withing 3 top guilds, yet they cry loudest. #TooEzYetLast

• Like it! 2
  • Dislike 1

Senat    9
3 hours ago, Avarishd said:

Big boost, half of icc already cleared first night. 3rd time in row getting let down. What a shame 😅

Giving hp to a target dummy doesn't change a lot of things. Maybe you would've learned it today if you listened to anything that people say.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm waiting for your professor progress, let me just know whats ur guild

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

Fizzla    30

Oh no, the mega tryhards that have been playing wrath for years aren't challenged by doing the same content for the 30th time? Well golly gee no way, how shocking. Sunwell should be ashamed for not catering to ~5% of the server!

I've never seen such a crybaby elite guild before.

Edited by Fizzla
  • Like it! 2
  • It sucks! 1

Slammin    1

To the people complaining that they're disappointed in how "easily" ICC heroic bosses are being killed:

What do you want them to do? Add 5 new mechanics to each fight and triple boss HP? I think the boosts are fine as is. I'd personally love the addition of new and fitting mechanics so every raid member has to be focused and performing up to par. The problem is ICC bosses and their rooms don't really have a lot to work with in terms of new and unique mechanics, and the simple stuff like "new non-blizzlike debuff goes out every x seconds that deals massive raid damage if it isn't dealt with" wouldn't actually make it much harder, as seen by how fast many non-hardcore guilds had TOGC25's first four bosses on farm. Any new mechanic that just boils down to debuff management isn't going to make HC hard enough to please the hardcore raiders honestly.

Adding new mechanics is about the only way you can truly make these fights "much harder" without making them overtuned and frustrating by over-buffing their existing mechanics, at least in my opinion, and I don't think anyone wants heroic ICC bosses to have so much health and damage that guilds have to boringly farm normal mode for months just to get geared enough to have a realistic shot at downing HC bosses.

Edited by Slammin

Cant slay normal bosses talks of the tier among the "top guilds", cant learn simple mechanics on a 10 y old content thinks only 5% of the server can actually play the game. Dumb fucking monkeys. "non hardcore guilds cant farm TOGC omg NeRF'' - there is a reason for those 2 difficulties ( normal for the 95% casuals so they can have some shiny purples in 40 min raid and HM for those 5% cuz let dem elitists bash heads on overbuffed content what u care, unfortunatelly sunwell doesnt agree with me , but its w/e server prolly dies soon after LK hc is dead (just a hint ...that wont take too long)

Edited by Cantslaybutreport
  • Like it! 2

Furyxgodx    22
8 hours ago, TITANfinallyWOTLKRF2K19 said:

SYNTEZISBEKA.png

Hello Players

I don't wanna talk
About things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I’ve played all my cards
And that's what you've done too