Sign in to follow this  
Kardes

Core fix?

Kardes    0

When do u want to realsea any fixes to Core? There's a bug's everywhere. BF heroic is actually unplayable where 1 trash mobb can hit tank for about 13k hp. I lost 2 badges on Ramps HC because I wasnt able to open chest at the end twice. Please fix this asap because I think Im not the only one who is getting mad because of this.

On 1/21/2019 at 12:50 PM, nimeralos said:

How do you think it works like? You encounter a problem, then let them know, and they tell the server "ok please stop bugging"?

https://github.com/SunwellWoW/Sunwell-TBC-Bugtracker/issues

2981 things are fixed, 1216 (and more) to go. Bump the reports that you think are important, provide sources when needed, and have patience.

1200+ bugs and many more when people make ticket in-game and get automated answer and bug stay with not even report on github

1200+ bugs and we play here there are many OP bugs like core class mechanics realy core  anyone who play retail tbc see this and we dont know eta many topics on forum 0 answers 0

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, nimeralos said:

Because forum is not a place for bugreports. Either give constructive feedback on the bugtracker or stop complaining.

ok forum is not place for this........ game(tickets) also....... them we need put bugs on github and start pray it will be fixed "Soon".

Problem is  github where almost none player watch,post and see how many bugs have server now and how far is from stable and working TBC experience.

Problem is if we now have that amount of official bugs and silent bugs that no one care to post on github why the hell beta was not extended.

Cant now find sunwell youtube videos where we can watch upcoming Nightbane server where everything is ok

And tell me nimeralos where are staff when people complain about hackers on Angrathar at forum ,where they are when people try and post constructive posts on forum about repair H/A ratio on TBC i can talk all day    There are 0  none answers in this topics   its SAD,many ppl want only  answer... we see .... we monitor this......   we will try...... (yes even only try do something with this) instead we get silence

Yes some people think if we not talk about problems they will disapear..........

i realy like sunwell both realms have on both chars and i want play here as long as i can but we need talk,i think forum is best place for it.....

nimeralos    56
1 hour ago, davekoznicki said:

where they are when people try and post constructive posts on forum about repair H/A ratio on TBC i can talk all day    There are 0  none answers in this topics   its SAD,many ppl want only  answer... we see .... we monitor this......   we will try...... (yes even only try do something with this) instead we get silence

That's a different story, and it's sad indeed. I wish admins were more active when it comes to administrative issues. As far as I know, they're more active in Discord, but Discord is not a good platform to discuss issues - it's just a spam room without any way to draw attention to anything for more than a second.

But for bugs, I think they're absolutely pointless to discuss on forums. Every bug is specific, and there's a report to be created/bumped, you can't just talk about "bugs in general". Yes, there're "silent bugs" that are not being reported because players don't care. But it's nothing devs can do about. They're getting help from more conscious players, and it's enough to keep them busy and to improve the server.

1 hour ago, davekoznicki said:

why the hell beta was not extended

Another pointless question. It was not, full stop.

P.S. For hackers on Angrathar - they again have to be reported via ingame ticket. If tickets are ignored, this should be screenshoted and escalated. Again, there's no point in speaking about "hackers in general".