Jump to content
The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Laff

Alliance needs help on PvP ASAP

Recommended Posts

Laff    0

Wanted to post this in general as well because if alliance doesn’t get some sort of incentive honor PvP honor bonus soon it’s only going to get exponentially worse for a few months. 

Anyone that’s PvP’d knows alliance gets brutally destroyed by horde pretty much every BG, often 2v10, 3v10. And that’s warsong, forget about EOTS AB or AV, those tokens are not happening. 

Furthermore, because it’s so easy for horde, they’re just farming marks 3x non stop while alliance struggles for a queue let alone a win. This gear discrepancy is just going to further the already massive gap in the quality of alliance vs horde PvP.

Tl;dr: Alliance needs a PvP boost ASAP because there is currently zero incentive to PvP on alliance and the longer it takes to happen the worse the gap will get. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Energia    0

I've made the same topic couple days ago and no response, no good ideas. I agree with what you wrote in 100%. Ally need's help immediately. Imbalance of racials lead to this but soon this will not be the biggest problem. The biggest problem will be the imbalance of equimpent (basically it is already).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
poorchini    0

Seems Alliance doesn't want to pvp unless their enemy is 20+ levels lower and trying to do quests in stv...  Guess honor isn't a good enough incentive for the Alliance.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xaximbo    2

43-57% ratio is not true at 60+ level, outland is swarmed of horde, i would say its 35-65 at higher levels. The little benefits from choosing alliance doesn't pay off the unbalanced PvP and crap lvling experience (to tag a mob you are alone while surrounded by 3+ hordes, you have to wait they finish the quest in order to do it yourself) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiryan    1
On 12/24/2018 at 5:58 PM, poorchini said:

Seems Alliance doesn't want to pvp unless their enemy is 20+ levels lower and trying to do quests

 

12 hours ago, Xaximbo said:

outland is swarmed of horde [...] crap lvling experience (to tag a mob you are alone while surrounded by 3+ hordes, you have to wait they finish the quest in order to do it yourself) 

from what I experienced so far there are dozens of highlevel alliance players targeting lower level areas to vent their frustration on lowlevels. 

there's even an entire twink guild dedicated to farming regular players around tarrens mill... I guess fair pvp against equally geared opponents is not an option for those folks. 

 

aside from those I very rarely see an alliance player in my level range

 

this thread certainly has its point... but so far there are no real suggestions. 

free transfers for H->A should be obvious but won't help at all unless there's a reason to use it. I'm not deterred leveling as horde just because certain players waste their time in lowlevel areas just to make me waste time to walk back from graveyards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xaximbo    2
9 hours ago, Tiryan said:

 

from what I experienced so far there are dozens of highlevel alliance players targeting lower level areas to vent their frustration on lowlevels. 

there's even an entire twink guild dedicated to farming regular players around tarrens mill... I guess fair pvp against equally geared opponents is not an option for those folks. 

 

aside from those I very rarely see an alliance player in my level range

 

this thread certainly has its point... but so far there are no real suggestions. 

free transfers for H->A should be obvious but won't help at all unless there's a reason to use it. I'm not deterred leveling as horde just because certain players waste their time in lowlevel areas just to make me waste time to walk back from graveyards.

The leveling experience can easily be fixed if alliance keep the x2 after level 56, similar to the warmode rewards from live servers to compensate the constant runs from graveyard & mob tagging.

As for the overall population if this is kept it will not only hurt PvP but PvE. My guild had 10-15 people online for the last month now its 3-5, specifically the high level players have stopped playing. Endgame PvP is non existent as horde has free bgs and has already farmed badges and honor, world pvp is undoable heavily outnumbered everywhere. As for PvE i don't know if there are guilds actually clearing T4 on alliance side.

Posible solutions:

 -Free H->A transfer (won't help much but doesn't hurt either)

 -Limit character creation to Alliance (this is harsh but was the method used by Blizzard back then)

 -BG queues forced to start only when they reach the cap from both factions, instead of having 3 WSG's with 7 players on each just one.

 -x2 rep, honor,trade skills... rates in general until the population is balanced, specifically at level 70 which is the endgame content. Want this advantages? Transfer alliance

  • Like it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i see fix will be implemented when we reach 10% A  / 90% H ratio becouse now 40%  to 60% is still ok for some people?????   it start getting worse every day  when we reach 30 vs 70 i think this will be devastating to our server and cant be changed fast becouse we have xp x2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some suggestions:

1) Alliance can Multibox up to 5 Accounts

2) ALL Mount SKills are Free

3) x2 Rep, Honor, Badges, etc

4) x3 xp rate to 70

Literally never won a single bg, even at x2 xp rate will liekly be gearing slower than horde....

overall, I perfer to stick to the cash shop server over dealing with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eclipse    3

#crossfactionbgs

#freeornobadgerequirementsforlowlevelpvpgear

#puppesarecutebutchickensarecuter

Edited by Eclipse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomcat    18
On 12/31/2018 at 9:53 PM, BladeofHonor said:

Here are some suggestions:

1) Alliance can Multibox up to 5 Accounts

2) ALL Mount SKills are Free

3) x2 Rep, Honor, Badges, etc

4) x3 xp rate to 70

Literally never won a single bg, even at x2 xp rate will liekly be gearing slower than horde....

overall, I perfer to stick to the cash shop server over dealing with this

i'll tell you somthin: You have to find "golden point" of dificulty - if you make everything free for ally, they will leave game coz they didnt work for their progress. If you work for somthin, you spend tons of hours to earn it - you respect it... otherwise if you'll get it for free - you dont care about it much.

 

Just look whats happend with WoW Ares (twinstar) this was the best scripted server TBC ive played on. and what? poof! - gone.

instant 60 + 2x exp for 60-70. Ppl left server after a 2 months of playing. (And its starts with 5K + pop)

Edited by Tomcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 9:24 AM, Tomcat said:

i'll tell you somthin: You have to find "golden point" of dificulty - if you make everything free for ally, they will leave game coz they didnt work for their progress. If you work for somthin, you spend tons of hours to earn it - you respect it... otherwise if you'll get it for free - you dont care about it much.

 

Just look whats happend with WoW Ares (twinstar) this was the best scripted server TBC ive played on. and what? poof! - gone.

instant 60 + 2x exp for 60-70. Ppl left server after a 2 months of playing. (And its starts with 5K + pop)

becouse they give at start 60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xaximbo    2

right now 38% alliance, and it will become worse. Its pointless to play alliance if horde has got such a headstart there is no competitive PvP and all  PvE guilds will go horde if this is not fixed. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zuboco    7

4150 players 45/55 ratio right now. Been playing Alliance since day 1 and the issue wasnt more than some ganks or leave some zones some time to level up.

The problem is always the same sht. Too many criers, too many players with loser mentality and so few good pvp players that dont give up and focus to improve their skills.

Edited by zuboco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
judge_bob12    0
On 1/11/2019 at 9:18 PM, zuboco said:

4150 players 45/55 ratio right now. Been playing Alliance since day 1 and the issue wasnt more than some ganks or leave some zones some time to level up.

The problem is always the same sht. Too many criers, too many players with loser mentality and so few good pvp players that dont give up and focus to improve their skills.

played 19 different bg's yesterday and won just no one. but yes, i will try to improve my skill, thank you for advise wise monkey (movie joke, not an insult).

Edited by judge_bob12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×