The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Scraal

Ninja - L E R U C / Vandoria

Scraal    0

Be careful of the guild  L E R U C and their leader  Vandoria!

they just ninjad all Orbs and first fragment in their Ulduar 25 pug Raid, without any warnings.

Sadly i missed to get Screenshots from his global post, so this isnt located in the Report Player section, just a warning for u fellas out there  looking for a good pug raid - BE AWARE

Antik    54

So it's bullshit hearsay because you probably didn't win a roll?

Cool. People like you are why most private servers get a bad name: entitlement issues.

I dunno, maybe it's a [removed by moderator] issue.

Edited by Doremi

1 hour ago, Antik said:

I dunno, maybe it's a daddy issue.

Toxic much?

On 11/29/2018 at 3:49 PM, Scraal said:

Be careful of the guild  L E R U C and their leader  Vandoria!

they just ninjad all Orbs and first fragment in their Ulduar 25 pug Raid, without any warnings.

Sadly i missed to get Screenshots from his global post, so this isnt located in the Report Player section, just a warning for u fellas out there  looking for a good pug raid - BE AWARE

You probably missed the rules on Sunwell's main page.

https://sunwell.pl/page/rules

22. Ninjalooting is forbidden on Sunwell. After having enough proof of the misdemeanor, the ninjalooter that stole an item will face two possible forms of punishment.

• after confirmed ninjaloot on 25-Man version of the highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter detection system: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK, receives 7 days of ban and the stolen item will be removed. The player will be added to the ninjalooter list after the ban is lifted.
  • in case of ninjaloot on every single raid (Vanilla/TBC/WotLK) that is not highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter list. More details: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK

Needing an item on 5-Man dungeons is not considered ninjalooting, thus it won't result in expending the ninja list.

• The default loot rules are Main Spec > Offspec > Disenchant.
  • The default loot rules are applied to every raid leader. If he wants to change the loot rules, he has to state the new loot rules and screenshot it. The screenshot is an evidence to be used against, if any, ninja-looting reports. In the case when item is deal out in wrong way, the person who will recive that item must to give it back to Raid Leader, and then Master Looter could dispence the item in correct way. Otherwise that person will be regarded as a ninjalooter.
  • Administration doesn’t interfere with the priority of loot rolls. The concerned player should ask raid leader about that. The decision about the priority lies within the raid leader’s concern

Antik    54
13 minutes ago, warcraftpaladin said:

Toxic much?

Go  back to your safespace if you think a joke is toxic.

Also you should maybe read the OP fully before you post a wall of irrelevant text. He clearly understood all that. You can tell because of;

On 11/29/2018 at 2:49 PM, Scraal said:

Sadly i missed to get Screenshots from his global post, so this isnt located in the Report Player section

Maybe that's just me. Apologies if you're illiterate; which if true means I'm wasting my own time.

38 minutes ago, Antik said:

Go  back to your safespace if you think a joke is toxic.

Suggesting that someone has "daddy issues" is not very mature - joke or not.

39 minutes ago, Antik said:

Maybe that's just me. Apologies if you're illiterate; which if true means I'm wasting my own time.

Again with the name calling. Neither mature or constructive.

Antik    54
7 hours ago, warcraftpaladin said:

The information I posted is found in the Terms of Use section and not the Report Player Section. These are two different things.

ToU: https://sunwell.pl/page/rules

Player Report Section:

That's very excellent man. You sure got m... wait, what is the information about again? The rules which is what player reports hinge on.

Suggesting that someone has "daddy issues" is not very mature - joke or not.

>maturity

>on the internet

Daddy issues?

Again with the name calling. Neither mature or constructive.

I wasn't trying to be either mature or constructive. I was trying to make point. Clearly it worked in rustling your jimmies.

My very sincerest apologies if I've offended you.

I will end this with a tip: stop trying to /r/imsosmart; acting like a pedant. Not only is it obnoxious, you're really shit at it. Although you should head to reddit where the professionally offended live.

e;

Oh, I can't wait for your reply. I really hope you do and act all offended again so I can ignore it and get rid of the notification.

Edited by Antik

4 hours ago, Antik said:

That's very excellent man. You sure got m... wait, what is the information about again? The rules which is what player reports hinge on.

>maturity

>on the internet

Daddy issues?

I wasn't trying to be either mature or constructive. I was trying to make point. Clearly it worked in rustling your jimmies.

My very sincerest apologies if I've offended you.

I will end this with a tip: stop trying to /r/imsosmart; acting like a pedant. Not only is it obnoxious, you're really shit at it. Although you should head to reddit where the professionally offended live.

e;

Oh, I can't wait for your reply. I really hope you do and act all offended again so I can ignore it and get rid of the notification.

Yeah, you're toxic. But then with your logic, I suppose that you believe it is acceptable to call everyone names, use racial slurs, and generally put them down, while telling them "it was a joke" in the same breath.

When loot rules are not stated, then the default loot rules are used. Stop pretending that you aren't aware of that.

22. Ninjalooting is forbidden on Sunwell. After having enough proof of the misdemeanor, the ninjalooter that stole an item will face two possible forms of punishment.

• after confirmed ninjaloot on 25-Man version of the highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter detection system: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK, receives 7 days of ban and the stolen item will be removed. The player will be added to the ninjalooter list after the ban is lifted.
  • in case of ninjaloot on every single raid (Vanilla/TBC/WotLK) that is not highest raid tier, the player will be added to ninjalooter list. More details: https://bit.ly/2KEqxmK

Needing an item on 5-Man dungeons is not considered ninjalooting, thus it won't result in expending the ninja list.

• The default loot rules are Main Spec > Offspec > Disenchant.
  • The default loot rules are applied to every raid leader. If he wants to change the loot rules, he has to state the new loot rules and screenshot it. The screenshot is an evidence to be used against, if any, ninja-looting reports. In the case when item is deal out in wrong way, the person who will recive that item must to give it back to Raid Leader, and then Master Looter could dispence the item in correct way. Otherwise that person will be regarded as a ninjalooter.
  • Administration doesn’t interfere with the priority of loot rolls. The concerned player should ask raid leader about that. The decision about the priority lies within the raid leader’s concern

Antik    54

I had to come back because you're Illyri

You seem to thrash about and whine, moan, bitch, and cry that I'm a super evil toxic rayciss. Then you're just an incredibly toxic piece of work in global.

image.png.829cc1503d686b331e1c7f4ac2edeceb.png

So were you just joking? So you either admit I'm correct or you admit you're a toxic shitter who holds himself to no standards when chatting while screaming and moaning about others doing the exact same thing.

You may think I'm toxic. Which is fine, I don't care about shit players.

You may think I'm rayciss. Which is fine, I don't care about whiny shitters.

You may think whatever you want about me. Which is fine, but at least be a man and hold yourself to some base standards. Otherwise you just come off extremely poorly.

Spoiler

MFW I randomly had a 2+ week old screenshot of this piece of work doing exactly what he's crying about me doing. image.png.9811465830a2c3760c6556416ea46d94.png

Edited by Antik

On 12/4/2018 at 2:41 PM, Antik said:

I had to come back because you're Illyri

You seem to thrash about and whine, moan, bitch, and cry that I'm a super evil toxic rayciss. Then you're just an incredibly toxic piece of work in global.

image.png.829cc1503d686b331e1c7f4ac2edeceb.png

So were you just joking? So you either admit I'm correct or you admit you're a toxic shitter who holds himself to no standards when chatting while screaming and moaning about others doing the exact same thing.

You may think I'm toxic. Which is fine, I don't care about shit players.

You may think I'm rayciss. Which is fine, I don't care about whiny shitters.

You may think whatever you want about me. Which is fine, but at least be a man and hold yourself to some base standards. Otherwise you just come off extremely poorly.

Reveal hidden contents

MFW I randomly had a 2+ week old screenshot of this piece of work doing exactly what he's crying about me doing. image.png.9811465830a2c3760c6556416ea46d94.png

Nice screenshot? I guess? It has nothing to do with this thread nor myself. Congrats on going off-topic?

Did you just assume my gender?

I thought you were going to ignore it and get rid of the notification?

On 12/4/2018 at 2:25 AM, Antik said:

so I can ignore it and get rid of the notification.

Edited by warcraftpaladin
edit

On 12/4/2018 at 2:41 PM, Antik said:

You may think I'm rayciss.

Reveal hidden contents

What is a rayciss?

Antik    54
5 hours ago, warcraftpaladin said:

Nice screenshot? I guess? It has nothing to do with this thread nor myself.

Just in case you try and edit the post http://archive.is/MHsYn

61954192_oh(((you))).png.e2b46f37a79609057a9d0cc64047126b.png

You sure? Because you have many posts with screenshot evidence in them proving you're Illyri.

How about you man up and own your shit double standards?

How about you man up and admit your ridiculous implications and claims that you're better than under some retarded moral superiority complex.

Just because you cry more.

Just because you complain more.

Just because you abuse the report forum to try and feel relevant, to try and feel powerful, to try and feel useful; doesn't make any of that so.

Edited by Antik