The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Steggy

Steggybumleg banned by Adrestiah

Steggy    0

Character Name: Steggybumleg
Punishment Reason: Botting
Game Master: Adrestiah
Summary: I was farming herbs/ore in Sholazar basin after getting both skills to max level over the last week, and I was flying down to mine some saronite and got attacked by a zombie npc, for some strange reason the zombies hp kept regenerating to max hp which I found quite strange, eventually it died and then I was sleeping, there was an alliance druid next to me at the time and I thought he casted something on me.. After about a minute the effect expired so I went back to farming and suddenly I was banned, so I assume it was the GM that put me to sleep.

Anyway, I don't know why the GM thought I was botting, except for maybe my hours played these past few weeks. I've been farming a lot of gold recently as it is something for me to do on my second monitor that requires very little attention while watching TV series/doing work (I'm self employed)

Adrestia    20

Hello there!

I will not be removing your ban as I am certain you were botting. When you were put to sleep, I appeared next to you and you said nothing, until about a minute and a half after the spell was cast when you tabbed in to check on your bot. This is of course in addition to other things that proved you were botting.

Best of luck farming in a week. 

Sign in to follow this