The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
MrCulé

Sunwell Nightbane 2.4.3 - Summary & Poll!

MrCulé    225
1 hour ago, nmiller22390 said:

can any GM's or Dev's tell us what items other then x3 xp will be on the nightbane store?

Mounts, pets, cosmetic items like D.I.S.C.O etc. 

Xanidrar    0
8 hours ago, MrCulé said:

Mounts, pets, cosmetic items like D.I.S.C.O etc. 

Wait, I know this is for Site and Game Maintenance and everything but I do hope the mounts you gonna be giving will be non-rep related Mounts since, that also kills a bit of the farm/grind, u r playin a fat dwarf and want to ride a sexy nightsaber but u need to be EXALTED to do so.. or, like , giving a gyrocopter as a mount that actually doesnt even exist in TBC ..  is the store setup alrdy so we can take a look at the merchandise ? :)    P.S only the pets , not the Riding skill ! p.s and I presume u will still need to poses at least the RIding Skill+mount so you guys dont give those 15-50-100-300g mounts for nothing  right ? right ? :)

MrCulé    225
41 minutes ago, Xanidrar said:

Wait, I know this is for Site and Game Maintenance and everything but I do hope the mounts you gonna be giving will be non-rep related Mounts since, that also kills a bit of the farm/grind, u r playin a fat dwarf and want to ride a sexy nightsaber but u need to be EXALTED to do so.. or, like , giving a gyrocopter as a mount that actually doesnt even exist in TBC ..  is the store setup alrdy so we can take a look at the merchandise ? :)   P.S only the pets , not the Riding skill ! p.s and I presume u will still need to poses at least the RIding Skill+mount so you guys dont give those 15-50-100-300g mounts for nothing  right ? right ? :)

As always, we'll add to the store only mounts that are not obtainable in the game. 

pawlica    4

I will state it quick. The lack of dual spec talent for horde during the first half year (topkek) will cause most of the pvp and semi-pvp players to roll alliance and horde will be left of with the pve players, therefore, there will be way more alliance than horde, and basicyly you create a reverse faction disbalance

Edited by pawlica
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

ipwxock    7
3 hours ago, pawlica said:

basicyly you create a reverse faction disbalance

I don't think so. In my opinion it could even end up having more horde anyway. People's mind is hard sometimes.

Honor bonus on alliance would be a different matter tho.

Edited by ipwxock

agrado    7
16 hours ago, pawlica said:

I will state it quick. The lack of dual spec talent for horde during the first half year (topkek) will cause most of the pvp and semi-pvp players to roll alliance and horde will be left of with the pve players, therefore, there will be way more alliance than horde, and basicyly you create a reverse faction disbalance

You meant : "I just want to play horde with dual spec talent since beginning! So im going to say anything that will make you give me that!"

• Like it! 2
  • Dislike 2
  • Bravo! 1

Naud    2

well, atm on Angra server there seems to be much more alliance activity in PvP. And if there's an option to always switch specs between PvP and PvE on alliance which is convenient enough (no additional need for gold farming) to be able to get into both PvP and PvE content much easier with best talents for those activities, then it really might create a big impact. While horde will have PvP spec in bgs just at the dedicated PvP players (which is a minority imo). Then it has a huge potential to outbalance battleground PvP to alliance side.

If alliance had the Seal of Blood then i'd go to them, but all my thoughts are atm about only ret pala in TBC. Maybe hunter later, just for the BiS bow idea to be there, but SWP is rly too far away (I'm not even sure, i'll stay till then). But in the end, just knowing that alliance has a somewhat unfair advantage will turn my wish to do PvP down by pretty big margin, of that i am sure. That way it'd be better to just do PvE server so that it wouldn't have such an impact at world PvP. And then i'd unlikely switch between specs often (had a thought of trying holy pala as well) like i'm not willing to switch glyphs in Wotlk just for the right moment.

• Like it! 1

pawlica    4
On 11/25/2018 at 10:34 AM, agrado said:

You meant : "I just want to play horde with dual spec talent since beginning! So im going to say anything that will make you give me that!"

Nah you fool, giving alliance all these bonuses and leaving horde with only racials will end up of 70% alliance population

• Dislike 2
  • LOL 2

ipwxock    7
18 minutes ago, pawlica said:

Nah you fool, giving alliance all these bonuses and leaving horde with only racials will end up of 70% alliance population

Look at the recruiting guilds on forum, look at the beta test server. Those are some good indicators, and you can see obvious horde predomination.

• Like it! 2
  • Haha 1

agrado    7
11 hours ago, pawlica said:

.. you fool..

Did i hurt you? Im sorry!

Btw i prefer alliance, but im going to play horde because of reasons ipwxock stated above.

Edited by agrado
  • Like it! 1

Vosha    0
16 hours ago, pawlica said:

Can't tell if idiot or troll...

agrado    7

So you are calling me fool and idiot because i dont belive proposed solution will create "a reverse faction disbalance". Does that mean devs are fools and idiots too or do you have something else against me?

anarchy    0

I am slightly confused. so the alliance will get duel spec for free until BT releases and then they pay 500g? Or you need to pay 500g and can just buy it 5 months earlier. The cheaper mounts are a nice bonus but by the time I get duel spec if the latter, I'll only have it a few months earlier then horde if that.  I'm still considering it but 60g(with discount) for first mount, 700g for epic and then another 500g for duel spec. Also adding in how long it takes to reach 70, gold for talents and professions that cost money(engineering). The longer it takes to level and farm that gold the less of a advantage it would be for rolling alliance. I suppose it could be about priorities but it doesn't seem like enough to get people to switch. I have played horde since day one retail and prefer pvp anyway.

"it would cost the symbolic 500g for the Alliance faction until the release of Black Temple | Merciless Gladiator season"

"also the Alliance players will have to pay for the dual spec after the release Black Temple/ Vengeful Gladiator season"

Edited by anarchy
just wanted to add the quotes that confused me

Kallio    1

To be honest - right now I am 100% commited to alliance NE Warrior. But the guilds discrepancy on the forum is killing me, I approached 1 (ONE) guild that seemed OK for what I want and they don't need my spec, if I'd decide on Horde - I wouldn't have any problems! To me that means that there will still be the difference, although maybe 2% lesser one. And maybe yes, the inbalance on PvP battlegrounds is real, but trust me, there's gonna be lots of good players on Horde side and 50% less on Alliance, because of that faction difference. Thats my opinion.

agrado    7

Alliance can buy dual spec before BT relase for 500g. After BT relase horde can buy it also, but for 2000g and alliance still have to pay for it 500g.

agrado    7
18 minutes ago, Kallio said:

To be honest - right now I am 100% commited to alliance NE Warrior. But the guilds discrepancy on the forum is killing me, I approached 1 (ONE) guild that seemed OK for what I want and they don't need my spec, if I'd decide on Horde - I wouldn't have any problems! To me that means that there will still be the difference, although maybe 2% lesser one. And maybe yes, the inbalance on PvP battlegrounds is real, but trust me, there's gonna be lots of good players on Horde side and 50% less on Alliance, because of that faction difference. Thats my opinion.

There was ~1000 horde and ~800 alliance at stress test if that means anything.

Kallio    1
13 minutes ago, agrado said:

There was ~1000 horde and ~800 alliance at stress test if that means anything.

Exactly my point. And that's how it will sorta stay, 2k-ish alliance, 2,5k-ish horde. As it was on old HellGround and WarGate.

anarchy    0

How do i get ready for sunwell tbc. I downloaded it from this sight but it says under realm list beta. Also is the login the same as the login for this sight i made?

Kallio    1

Just a quick question - we will need a brand new accounts the moment the option is available on the website for us to play on the Nightbane right? Is this option gonna be released a bit sooner or both at the same time - the account creation and the server?

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, the account I'm using on forums already is sufficient for the Nightbane server right? :)

Edited by Kallio

ipwxock    7
On 11/30/2018 at 3:22 PM, evilquebecer said:

Recruit-a-friend

This feature is not on here, mate.

On 11/29/2018 at 3:49 PM, Kallio said:

the account I'm using on forums already is sufficient for the Nightbane server right?

Sorry, no. You must go and register on sunwell.pl

nimeralos    51
On 11/28/2018 at 6:12 PM, Kallio said:

And that's how it will sorta stay, 2k-ish alliance, 2,5k-ish horde

This night, there were 1200 Allliance and 1700 Horde. Just a bit better than 40/60 and is kind of worrying.

Are there plans to re-address the situation if becomes 40/60 regularly?

One small thing I could suggest is that during the XP boost weekend, Alliance additionally gets x2.5 1-55.

Edited by nimeralos