Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Belouska

Class graph

Recommended Posts

Belouska    0

Hello everyone! I'm about to start playing here and was wondering if Staff would be generous and show me and the whole community the graph of class numbers (aka how many X class is there).

Or...could any regular player tell me what is the most needed class in high end raiding.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iamthedoll    10
2 hours ago, Nibelung said:

Hello everyone! I'm about to start playing here and was wondering if Staff would be generous and show me and the whole community the graph of class numbers (aka how many X class is there).

Or...could any regular player tell me what is the most needed class in high end raiding.

Thanks!

https://sunwell.pl/armory

click "Census" tab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hijako    13
18 hours ago, Iamthedoll said:

https://sunwell.pl/armory

click "Census" tab

I don't think that these statistics are very accurate, cause it includes all sub-level 10 characters you've got lying around, created just for the heck of it.

For example, it looks as if the DKs are a total luxury - yet that's not the case, they're everywhere!

I wonder if they can make these statistics count characters lvl 40+ or something like that, just for not so skewed results

  • Like it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iamthedoll    10

There is a solution. Download CensusPlus addon, afk in dala for 2-3 days, and you should get more or less accurate distribution of actively playing characters.

  • Like it! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hijako    13
5 hours ago, Iamthedoll said:

There is a solution. Download CensusPlus addon, afk in dala for 2-3 days, and you should get more or less accurate distribution of actively playing characters.

that's a great idea! Thanks!

Follow-up question: would it work if you're interested in the opposite-faction class ratio too? Or only for the faction your character's with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iamthedoll    10

I guess it's only faction-wide because addon bases on /who with special parameters to determine numbers of characters in level range, class and race.

However there is no problem in making other faction's lvl 1 character and try gathering data with him (addon works regardless of zone).

This can be tricky tho - you have to try saying something in guild chat /g and then turn on Census, because low lvl characters are muted on /s for some period of time and addon can malfunction.

  • Like it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hijako    13
18 hours ago, Iamthedoll said:

I guess it's only faction-wide because addon bases on /who with special parameters to determine numbers of characters in level range, class and race.

However there is no problem in making other faction's lvl 1 character and try gathering data with him (addon works regardless of zone).

This can be tricky tho - you have to try saying something in guild chat /g and then turn on Census, because low lvl characters are muted on /s for some period of time and addon can malfunction.

will try it out - thanks for the neat idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×