The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mysthic

Mysthic - Ninjalooting by Tide and Adrestia

Mysthic    0
Wonderful logic, I never picked up any item on a world raid without a roll. and just because I did not roll about the stupid raw materials I did not even take. So the whole guild is bad for 100g when you can not write the rules correctly. was a group loot set up and who you took that he has. This is not a ninja looting. Anyone who invites me into a raid laughs at what I got a ninja looter. Because there is no one else in the raids. Just because one and only child reported me in 6-7 months, I have a bad reputation for that. Sry guys but its not fair. Because what is not banned in the rules, it is allowed and you can not punish it just because it is so decided.
Edited by Mysthic

Adrestia    20

@Tide

Greetings! 

As Tide has mentioned in your last post, just because what you took isn't a epic item, or something equipable, it was still something that somebody other than yourself needed. 

In my opinion, the ban and Ninja looting punishment SHOULD remain. 

Keep in mind our rules listed here where it states

"If your appeal is to be found frivolous, you may be considered as intentionally wasting our time which can result in extended punishment times and/or forum suspension."

Sign in to follow this