nimeralos

[A] Adventure Time - relaxed raiding

nimeralos    56

We are here to enjoy the game.

Which means we like to play together and have a nice green chat. We need people for this, and also, we need a couple of dozens nice, chill, yet competent people to kill those pixels. We have certain relevant and irrelevant WoW experience, and don't think one really need more to clear WotLK raids or kill some Hordies.

If you treat this game as an exciting adventure, you'd be most welcome. If you think it's all about the endgame, well, we can still be friends : )

/who Adventure and /w anyone to join - currently, most of us can invite (we'll make sure to filter the toxic ones if needed).

Safe travels,

Nimeralion/Nimur

P.S. Mostly EU, only have a few NA players. Main raid days are Wed/Sat 20 ST, plus Friday/Sunday as the more common offdays. We rotate the raids so those who e.g. can only raid on weekends are able to join different  raids.

P.P.S. MS>OS+1 in older tiers, some simplified DKPish system for ICC.

Edited by nimeralos

nimeralos    56

Thanks for pinning it : ) Guess the moderators pin adverts of all the existing guilds, which is a good thing in my opinion.

We now went full hardcore and bought a guild bank. Join and grab somewhat-useful stuff and/or share it with your guildies.

Edited by nimeralos
  • Like it! 1

MrCulé    226
24 minutes ago, nimeralos said:

Thanks for pinning it : ) Guess the moderators pin adverts of all the existing guilds, which is a good thing in my opinion.

We now went full hardcore and bought a guild bank. Join and grab somewhat-useful stuff and/or share it with your guildies.

At your service! Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

nimeralos    56

Found someone's thread on WoW Classic forum and couldn't refrain from linking it here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762006185 Always good to see others with a similar opinion in different parts of the internet.

<Adventure Time> is growing, adventurers are getting stronger and stronger, and we even hired a level 80 recently. LF24M ICC heroic!

nimeralos    56

<Adventure Time> is slowly approaching the title. Your humble servant is a bit behind, but we have more and more raid-ready players each week.

• Looking for nice people to join the community.
  • Looking for nice people to continue building up our roster. Mainly healers/DPSers, but of course at this stage your role is not that important.
Edited by nimeralos

nimeralos    56

Naxx 10 15/15 with 3 pugs (one of whom is a guildie now). In just 3.5 hours. Sure, it's a very easy raid, but still something to be proud of for a just-recently leveling guild.

Zul'Gurub 9/10 after our fun/achievement/mount event.

Edited by nimeralos

nimeralos    56

Adventure time is still recruiting for wipes on Heighan. Had two Naxx 10 teams this Saturday, so chances for entering 25 grow.

Kind of short on DPS, especially ranged.

As always, everyone who can behave is welcome. Level/GS requirements are 1+.

Redan    0

Eyy!! Are you still looking for more members?

My main character is a mage lvl 72 / GS.1700 (Redanoi)

I like to help and play in a relaxed way, of course I can join any raid or party for dungeons.

nimeralos    56
On 16.05.2018 at 12:34 PM, Redan said:

Eyy!! Are you still looking for more members?

Yes we do. Sorry for not answering - to poke someone ingame is a better option, as I may not visit this thread too often. I see you have a guild right now, but if you decide to reroll, feel free to give us a whisper.

Ulduar 10 9/14. Naxx/EoE/OS+2 10 are being cleared weekly. Is it a good progress? As long as you're enjoying the game, I'd say it is : )

Since we don't keep an attendance sheet, people join when they can. The roster is flexible, and we barely can specify who we need most. rDPS I guess. But again, we're trying to give everyone an opportunity to raid with us.

Edited by nimeralos

nimeralos    56

Yesterday, we've suddenly gathered a semiguild run to clear Naxx 25. Not a huge achievement postnerf, but we can do EoE 25 now.

To be honest, I sometimes feel like we raid too much for a casual guild... OS 25, 2 EoE 10, and then that Naxx 25 took about 5.5 hours. On the other hand - these were fun hours!

The recruitment policy is the same. As long as you can behave, you're welcome to join us, to level, dungeon, and raid with us. We're proud to have good people and good players joining quite often - but it's never too often ; )

Edited by nimeralos

nimeralos    56

Ulda 10 13/13, Ulda 25 3/13. 

Hardmode attempts are delayed by the poor setup, but I'm sure we'll down a few soon enough.

Mostly looking for cloth DPS!

But if you wish to raid in a casual, noob-friendly yet not braindead way - apply regardless of your class.

• Like it! 1

nimeralos    56

Recruiting for progressive raiding! With ToC around the corner, we still plan to raid the more interesting and challenging raid - Ulduar. This game is not only about larger numbers on your purple pixels, right?

nimeralos    56

Ulda 10 13/13 NM, 1/9 HM. We almost have XT, Thorim and Hodir HMs down - probably will manage to progress further even before ToC.

Recruiting raiders who are wipe-on-Mimiron resistant. And socials/aspiring raiders of all kinds.

nimeralos    56

One more full Ulda 10 clear, and one more hardmode (Thorim) down - 13/13, 2/9.

About 20 of us will participate in the Trial of the Crusader tomorrow!

We do hope that all the ToC catchups enable us to run 25man raids more often, and also to eventually kill Algalon.

nimeralos    56

ToC 25 and 2 ToCs 10 are being cleared weekly.

Ulda 10 progression is stuck on 2/9 HM. If there're Ulda enthusiasts around, they're especially encouraged to join us, since with soon-coming ICC we'll most likely have to stop regular Ulda runs.

Ghebour    0
On 10/30/2018 at 6:43 PM, nimeralos said:

ToC 25 and 2 ToCs 10 are being cleared weekly.

Ulda 10 progression is stuck on 2/9 HM. If there're Ulda enthusiasts around, they're especially encouraged to join us, since with soon-coming ICC we'll most likely have to stop regular Ulda runs.

Hello mate :) are ya still looking for some people for Uldu runs? Main Resto 4,9/Bala 4,6 dudu/alt War Fury 4,6 gs here and wanna do some runs for Uldu itself, items, achivs and fun ;) Maybe I could check my friends to join if ya want to. What ya gonna say?

Best Regards!

nimeralos    56
20 hours ago, Ghebour said:

Hello mate :) are ya still looking for some people for Uldu runs?

Hi, yes we do. Didn't even have enough people for Keepers this week. So we'd love to have more of those who think Ulda is worth it on board!

Please poke Nimeralion or Termia or Melrik or Dastan or Lastent or Tinsie or Zehenath today evening (20-22 ST we do ToGC 10), or just someone with a Raider+ rank (many 80s have it) if that time is inconvenient for you.

Edited by nimeralos

Ghebour    0
1 hour ago, nimeralos said:

Hi, yes we do. Didn't even have enough people for Keepers this week. So we'd love to have more of those who think Ulda is worth it on board!

Please poke Nimeralion or Termia or Melrik or Dastan or Lastent or Tinsie or Zehenath today evening (20-22 ST we do ToGC 10), or just someone with a Raider+ rank (many 80s have it) if that time is inconvenient for you.

Today is impossible for me, im gonna write to someone of ya tomorow. I prefer Monday or Tuesday for this events. How about that?

Best regards!

nimeralos    56

ToC 25 5/5, ToGC 10 4/5, getting hyped for ICC wipes...

Ulda 10 3/9 HM, I also have Algalon key, but unfortunately the interest has faded away - maybe we'll clear some more one day, because there're still few people who think it's a really cool raid.

Regular get-gear-for-newbies runs and hopefully-enjoyable-chill-social atmosphere.

nimeralos    56

ICC 10 9/12, 25 5/12.

We are raiding ICC 10 about 3 times a week, but often lack signups for 25. Maybe YOU apply and change it? /w Nimeralion/Nimur in game!

ToC, weekly questing and whatever catchups happen regularly as well.