The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Laryngolog

Fresh 70 Frost Mage pvp

Laryngolog    0

Hi,

I am wondering about what should i exactly do after getting 70. Soon sunwell will realease his TBC server and I'd like to play pvp. On retail i was 2.4k xp but it was in mop. In tbc everything is different. I don't know what gear should i get and where. My next question is what is hit, haste, crit, sp cap. I think crit is useless because of shatter but i want to make sure. I'd like to know what kind of gear I need to collect f.e full haste like i read somewhere or maybe PVP gear from vendor is enough or i need some pve trinkets or sets to pvp.
Cheers! :)

Tomcat    17
22 hours ago, Laryngolog said:

Hi,

I am wondering about what should i exactly do after getting 70. Soon sunwell will realease his TBC server and I'd like to play pvp. On retail i was 2.4k xp but it was in mop. In tbc everything is different. I don't know what gear should i get and where. My next question is what is hit, haste, crit, sp cap. I think crit is useless because of shatter but i want to make sure. I'd like to know what kind of gear I need to collect f.e full haste like i read somewhere or maybe PVP gear from vendor is enough or i need some pve trinkets or sets to pvp.
Cheers! :)

for pvp you will need pvp items xD first from BG, next for Arena. after that you can just test whats best for ya, haste? crit? have no idea, but... im kinda sure u will find alot of guides in internet. But still - i sugest to test whats best for you on your own.

• Like it! 1