Sign in to follow this  
ElCejas

[Report] - Szelma

ElCejas    2

Your name - Elcejas
Reported player's name - Szelma
Date - Oct 24
Rule that was broken - Ninjalooting
Description - Combat rogue rolling for Assassination gear.
Evidence -

Loot.

LootRules.thumb.jpg.6036225d369d8f218cf4e579c077e402.jpg

Rolls and advice that is not his gear class.

winroll-better2.thumb.jpg.e591c369aec773c0e17ce1eda09c1a38.jpg

Discussion about what items Combat should gear.Bistalk.thumb.jpg.988f9cf46e1def306433c24ced30b49f.jpg

Szelma gear at that moment. Szelma's armory https://sunwell.pl/armory/Angrathar/Szelma

gear.thumb.jpg.f140097b39bc0d84c0dbcf38bd8f8cbb.jpg

Talent tree at that moment 

talents.thumb.jpg.af7b4d6a227c95871f7d8af5a7d683f3.jpg

As i told him, combat rogues roll for arpen items. If you check his tree talents and gear, he is using combat talents with Assassination gear, what allowds him to roll for everything. 
Obviously this is a discussion for what a rogue combat/assasination should gear. But in the end, he can roll for every rogue gear, so is not fair match for me.

Regards.

• Dislike 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Tide    102

Opinion #1:

Hello

Tbh i agree with you that combat rogue should not roll for Assassination gear but according to rules there is nothing i can do about it

Regards

• Administration doesn’t interfere with the priority of loot rolls. The concerned player should ask raid leader about that. The decision about the priority lies within the raid leader’s concern

Adrestia    20

Opinion #2

Sadly enough, Tide's right. 

Administration doesn’t interfere with the priority of loot rolls. The concerned player should ask raid leader about that. The decision about the priority lies within the raid leader’s concern

Sign in to follow this