The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
MrCulé

Periodic Survey: Nightbane - Summary!

Naud    0

Got some idea: make an option for alliance to auto-complete like 3-5 (or some other number) quests per day (not raid ones ofc, maybe not even the dungeon ones, just regular/daily/group ones i'd say). This will bring them less farm for reputation, more gold, they'll get an option to do some quests in tank/heal specs, while levelling they might not require to run to the other side of the gameworld to complete a quest, quicker class-quests, just a bit higher rates (but still convenient) etc. Also this will help newer players to roll for alliance when they want to catch up faster. Imo rly a brilliant idea but ofc there might be some flaws in it. I wonder how many uses the x1 rate option of Wotlk server but it is still in there (that's if someone thinks that they don't want to use it).

• LOL 1

Tomcat    17

you know why TBC and Clasic WoW was so awsome? coz if you wanna be good geared player - you had to work for it. If you give somethin to some1 for free it will not respect that. If he will work for it - it totaly diferent thing then.

Naud    0

there's just really too much things i could say about that. There's every expansion in which you have to work to get geared. And don't forget that there's x2 rates already, why not x1 rate? You have to work hard for it, right? So why? Or why is there more conveniences like variety of spells when you could just hit mobs with a wand, or auto-hit those (and fail most of the times). Or why is there so much rare items that some don't even wish to start farming for, that might require you unlimited tries to get those? There's just too much to say. I don't even want to get started on this rly unnecessary topic. Do you want to get your life much-much harder to start respecting it? Or will you start feeling disgust towards it due to it's "hardcoredness"? And btw, i value presents (tho maybe cuz they are rare) much more than if i'd work for those and buy them myself. Knowing what you had to lose to obtain those additional items. Or for example why wouldn't you not use the mount to just walk around?.. It seems that i have actually started it..oh well, let's end it.

Edited by Naud
  • Whaaaat? 1