zapalka

PvP titles for HK

zapalka    9

Hello!

I have talked about this subject with GM, but they are not interested in introducing such a system to the game. As I know, on WotLK realm this system work, so I don't understand why they don't want it on TBC realm.

It's about introducing PvP titles for your Honorable Kill as it was on Vanilla. It is an opportunity to stimulate of the world's PvP and BG, and thus give more fun to the game. I think you'll admit that it's better to kill Sergeant or Warlord than Scout / Private or just nobody...

What do you think about it? Should they introduce such a system into the game?

Edited by zapalka
  • Like it! 2

Kryh    1

They have pvp titles on wotlk realm, which is not like it was, also hellground had it, idk why they wouldn't include it.

Laryngolog    0
On 10/20/2018 at 10:53 AM, Tomcat said:

Well, if its not changing TBC gameplay - and it might make game more intresting... Im up for it. Good idea m8t.

How could it change gameplay, if only it would improve it. WPVP would be more alive. It's a great idea and like @uragogus said, people may go to bgs not only for marks but for better tittle.

Sonnelion    41

Yea titles even if they don't give you gear or anything will make you have the sense of gaining something. While Arena will be giving the rewards in terms of gear, this is a nice way to keep the activity on bgs for pvpers to have sense of having something and their effort is worth. BG's lost their use back in TBC days but creating several titles and give a let say vanity mount with the last title as reward can really help the server maintain high amount of pvp players and very active bg's. I like this idea and cost nothing really to be implemented.

Tomcat    17
16 hours ago, Laryngolog said:

How could it change gameplay, if only it would improve it. WPVP would be more alive. It's a great idea and like @uragogus said, people may go to bgs not only for marks but for better tittle.

Sorry man... but, Read more carfuly. I said "if its NOT changing gample - so im up for it..."

Edited by Tomcat