Soslammed

79 twinking

Parkour    23
31 minutes ago, verdebro said:

I agree with @Denilor.If we want to save the server, somebody has to start playing horde.
I'm going to start leveling something in the horde these days..
Personally for me, it has become boring to play bg on the side of the alliance.
I do not know how this is interesting to you right now??

large number of good players stopped playing on the side of the horde and I do not know what the reason is?
for example, what happens to a lisqa?
I like to play against him because every bg is tough! We need players like him for better bgs and not these new kids.. 

Horde have quit because they can't handle the russian premade team, ok I get it.

But they have a large dormant twink community that are ready and waiting to be active as soon as horde start dominating again.

tl;dr ----> Alliance needs more strong twinks, horde has enough they're just discouraged at the moment.

Soslammed    21
3 hours ago, Denilor said:

Did you Russian guys actually research the 79 scene on this server before deciding to roll Alliance here? You arrived at a time where Alliance was already dominant and Horde was already demoralized. And now you run large premades with strong comps and FAPs and - shocker - you are winning bgs.

I'm not sure if you realize this, but most of the Fatality guild has fully geared 79s ready to go on another server. All it takes is for them to decide the scene is better on that server now and suddenly there is no 79 scene on this server. Just a bunch of ally twinks farming levelers in an occasional bg.

Wow Deni, I wish you were this dedicated and defensive of alliance when you rolled horde in the times worst for us. I wish you were this understanding when we talked during that time and I was sceptical there's any future for alliance, with low online and complete unwillingness to play. Your advises from that time? "Low queue makes it easier to queue premades, you have more control". Why don't you advise this now?

We were demotivated to queue, but we didn't quit. Smucarlos the great GM was playing the almighty in the forums, saying things like "i dont care if this bracket dies" etc. If it takes so little time for horde to decide to change servers, gl with starting over every month I guess. I've learnt my lesson, I will not be crying and threatening I'll quit the server if if the bracket favors horde again.

It's just like I said earlier. All hail Alzheimer.

Denilor    3
17 minutes ago, Parkour said:

Horde have quit because they can't handle the russian premade team, ok I get it.

But they have a large dormant twink community that are ready and waiting to be active as soon as horde start dominating again.

tl;dr ----> Alliance needs more strong twinks, horde has enough they're just discouraged at the moment.

BOTH factions on this server have dormant players who lay low when their faction is behind and re-surface when it is strong. That's why I've repeatedly argued in favor of a small group of skilled and active (doesn't include me- I am on NA time and work during prime bg hours) players who play whichever faction is needed at a particular time. I know this works from having been one of the players who did it in a MoP sever. Until we have players willing to assume that role, the 79 bracket will stay unbalanced and not very fun.

Parkour    23
18 minutes ago, Denilor said:

BOTH factions on this server have dormant players who lay low when their faction is behind and re-surface when it is strong. That's why I've repeatedly argued in favor of a small group of skilled and active (doesn't include me- I am on NA time and work during prime bg hours) players who play whichever faction is needed at a particular time. I know this works from having been one of the players who did it in a MoP sever. Until we have players willing to assume that role, the 79 bracket will stay unbalanced and not very fun. 

"I have repeatedly argued in favor of a small group of skilled and active players who play whicher faction is needed at a particular time."

When horde was dominating I didn't see this post at all? where did you argue it, alliance didn't see it.

In fact you're one of the people who went horde because it was stronger on this server (and blamed it on inactive icecrown people)

Edited by Parkour
Edit:

Denilor    3
18 minutes ago, Soslammed said:

Wow Deni, I wish you were this dedicated and defensive of alliance when you rolled horde in the times worst for us.

I wish you were this understanding when we talked during that time and I was sceptical there's any future for alliance, with low online and complete unwillingness to play. Your advises from that time? "Low queue makes it easier to queue premades, you have more control". Why don't you advise this now?

We were demotivated to queue, but we didn't quit. Smucarlos the great GM was playing the almighty in the forums, saying things like "i dont care if this bracket dies" etc. If it takes so little time for horde to decide to change servers, gl with starting over every month I guess. I've learnt my lesson, I will not be crying and threatening I'll quit the server if if the bracket favors horde again.

It's just like I said earlier. All hail Alzheimer.

Yeah, sorry but that is BS. Do you really want me to link my screenshot I gave to the GM showing my bg stats right before I transferred to horde? I'm looking at it now- I did 164 WGSs as Ally and won 113. As horde it's WAY worse. I'm the guy who transferred to Horde on Dalaran server when Horde was literally winning 1/5 of the bgs there. That's WHY I transferred- they needed twinks.

The main reason I transferred to horde on this server was because I had way more friends on horde than on ally, since Fatality has most of the officer corps of our old ally guild on Lordaeron. It's more fun to play with friends. You are one of the only guys on ally I would regularly talk to.

As far as my advice to Ally to queue premades, that only works when they are the better faction. We both know that, disregarding this new Russian guild, horde can't compete with ally's 4-5 prots, 2 healers and two pro hunters that is your normal premade we face. Right now ally is totally dominant on Sunwell because you have both numbers of twinks, and, if we get full premades against each other in WSGs, we can't compete with your prot-heavy comps.

That's actually the biggest reason I am playing 80 these days- WoW pvp wasn't designed to have prots as dominant as they are here. It's pretty clear ally is trolling horde with the numbers of prot twinks - even long-time casters in your guild are leveling prot alts with "slam" in their names. Do you deny that people in your guild laugh among themselves about how many prots they are making, knowing how much we hate it? Or do longtime mages just wake up one day with the desire to be prot warriors?

At the end of the day, that's the reason I don't have much optimism for this bracket. People on horde and ally legitimately hate each other and would rather troll each other than work together to make a strong bracket. In my old MoP server, it wasn't like that. We all knew MoP had a shaky future and that to make the small bracket stay alive as long as possible, we had to have two viable factions. That mentality is totally missing here- people here on both sides would rather see the bracket die than give their hated enemies on the other side any satisfaction.

• Like it! 2

Denilor    3
33 minutes ago, Parkour said:

In fact you're one of the people who went horde because it was stronger on this server (and blamed it on inactive icecrown people) 

Ok, here it is- the screenshot I sent the GM right before I transferred. You're totally right, bro- I went horde because I couldn't stand losing all the time as ally.  https://imgur.com/a/FNMsO01

Edited by Denilor

Parkour    23
16 minutes ago, Denilor said:

Yeah, sorry but that is BS. Do you really want me to link my screenshot I gave to the GM showing my bg stats right before I transferred to horde? I'm looking at it now- I did 164 WGSs as Ally and won 113. As horde it's WAY worse. I'm the guy who transferred to Horde on Dalaran server when Horde was literally winning 1/5 of the bgs there. That's WHY I transferred- they needed twinks.

The main reason I transferred to horde on this server was because I had way more friends on horde than on ally, since Fatality has most of the officer corps of our old ally guild on Lordaeron. It's more fun to play with friends. You are one of the only guys on ally I would regularly talk to.

As far as my advice to Ally to queue premades, that only works when they are the better faction. We both know that, disregarding this new Russian guild, horde can't compete with ally's 4-5 prots, 2 healers and two pro hunters that is your normal premade we face. Right now ally is totally dominant on Sunwell because you have both numbers of twinks, and, if we get full premades against each other in WSGs, we can't compete with your prot-heavy comps.

That's actually the biggest reason I am playing 80 these days- WoW pvp wasn't designed to have prots as dominant as they are here. It's pretty clear ally is trolling horde with the numbers of prot twinks - even long-time casters in your guild are leveling prot alts with "slam" in their names. Do you deny that people in your guild laugh among themselves about how many prots they are making, knowing how much we hate it? Or do longtime mages just wake up one day with the desire to be prot warriors?

At the end of the day, that's the reason I don't have much optimism for this bracket. People on horde and ally legitimately hate each other and would rather troll each other than work together to make a strong bracket. In my old MoP server, it wasn't like that. We all knew MoP had a shaky future and that to make the small bracket stay alive as long as possible, we had to have two viable factions. That mentality is totally missing here- people here on both sides would rather see the bracket die than give their hated enemies on the other side any satisfaction.

We both know that Alliance COULD NOT compete with hordes 4-5 DKs, 2 healers and two pro hunters that is your normal premade we faced. Back then Horde was totally dominant on Sunwell because you HAD both numbers of twinks, and, if we got full premades against each other in WSGs, we COULDNT compete with your DK-heavy comps.

It's pretty clear HORDE WAS trolling ALLIANCE with the numbers of DK twinks - even long-time casters in your guild WERE leveling DK alts with "back" in their names. Do you deny that people in your guild laughED among themselves about how many DKs they WERE making, knowing how much we hate it? Or do longtime mages just wake up one day with the desire to be DKwarriors?

I can change your post to our situation a few months ago with just a simple formula:

DK = prot

WERE = are

COULDNT = can

Now you finally see what Alliance was going through

• Perfect! 1

Denilor    3
16 minutes ago, Parkour said:

It's pretty clear HORDE WAS trolling ALLIANCE with the numbers of DK twinks - even long-time casters in your guild WERE leveling DK alts with "back" in their names. Do you deny that people in your guild laughED among themselves about how many DKs they WERE making, knowing how much we hate it? Or do longtime mages just wake up one day with the desire to be DKwarriors?

Fatality has never had anything close to the number of prots that ally has. And a dk is not as strong as a Sunwell-geared prot warrior in this bracket.

Parkour    23
14 minutes ago, Denilor said:

Fatality has never had anything close to the number of prots that ally has. And a dk is not as strong as a Sunwell-geared prot warrior in this bracket.

Try playing a caster, you'd change your point of view.

Prots aren't as strong as DKs, you're alone if you think that, alliance finally has a frontline.

And if horde didn't roll so many Dks then we wouldn't be forced to roll prots.

Also to have a decent win/loss on wsg vs horde you were playing past Twinks Team's bed time (21:00 server time)

Soslammed    21

Yes, we did laugh at the fact horde complains about prot wars and planned prot premades for that sake at one point, judging how exagerrated the reaction to prots in bg was. Horde was winning all day long regardless of prots or not, until like 11pm which was the hour of bigger online on alliance - that's when we used to form some premades. Horde reaction? "Let's not queue after 11, bullshit". It's never been about fair games here, the majority of players on both sides enjoy when they are stomping their opponents.

• Like it! 1

Parkour    23
2 hours ago, zalupka123 said:

gg horde.

WoWScrnShot_020619_205248.jpg

Alliance opinion:  that is some extreme form of cancer that I've only ever accused horde of being.

There's a reason I don't play 80 on my last server and it's people like you who can't queue alone because you're a shitter.

There is a solo queue function.

ssijek3    14
8 hours ago, Vodkamedvedi said:

What's wrong? Why did you stand there? I was searchin' duel with you, but your's "not premade friends" always stealth with you.

WoWScrnShot_020619_141910.jpg

WoWScrnShot_020619_141928.jpg

haha mm hunt and can't kill heler shaman nice work inevia :) you searching duel vs heler hahaah you are funny kid ;)

https://imgur.com/a/vZrrVwj

ps. Pls learn to play hunt if you want a duel :)

im stay here becouse 8twinks vs 3 is not good idea we farm all who come to as ;) becouse we need more hk 

Edited by ssijek3

ssijek3    14

hu hu hu 

1 hour ago, Viwass said:

summed up

TTroast1.png

well, that Viwass knows best when the horde sticks in the pre because I with 2 months as I do not remember better when I saved in the party more than 3 people xDD

Equus    6
3 hours ago, zalupka123 said:

gg horde.

WoWScrnShot_020619_205248.jpg

You only queue as a 7 man premade against levellers, you then camp them at gy for the full 25 mins while holding the flag and you're surprised that they quit? Seems like those levellers did the sensible thing. All should avoid your cancer.

ssijek3    14

42 minutes ago, Vodkamedvedi said:

lol, almost done. 

QNrJ1te.jpg

almost xdd i dont use spell to reg mana and you should learn how use fear on feral dudu :P

Edited by ssijek3

ssijek3    14
45 minutes ago, Equus said:

You only queue as a 7 man premade against levellers, you then camp them at gy for the full 25 mins while holding the flag and you're surprised that they quit? Seems like those levellers did the sensible thing. All should avoid your cancer.

Becouse they can't win solo only in pre and when use faps can win bg, solo they are low than hunt inervia who die before 70 lvl xd

ps. when this kids guild joined bg all horde leave we dont have time playing with faps masters kids :)

Edited by ssijek3