Soslammed

79 twinking

vitaminac    4

Despite this funny prot, their ele makes me laugh. This poor ele thinks, that he is god, because he is pve bot, but he even doesn't know what's wind shear or purge xD. I'm waiting to see more noobs with faps from this guild. This ele made less dmg than hunt survi in picture in cantbebetter comment hahaha ūüėā

Edited by vitaminac

ssijek3    14

this guild are a bunch of kids who can not play so they are a mockery not only in the horde but can be seen in ally: P 

They think are game gods but they are worse shit than 70 lvl peas with 6k hp :P

ssijek3    14

XDD SOLO HAHA MEABY HUNT WITH GUILD NOCNE ZJAWY WAVE YOU AND STOP LIE :P HUNT VS SHAM AND DIE HUNT FULL BUFFED SAAD :p

Ps. hunt wrote that you've finished to make a fool or bought glasses because he was with you and he beat me not you :)

Edited by ssijek3

ssijek3    14

haha why you dont send ss whats buff you have ?? and how many hp i have when you start fight with me? meaby fap dont reduct dmg hahaha

Edited by ssijek3

ssijek3    14

the more so what is the killing of a shaman hunt omgsbv, he killed me in 5s without losing hp without using fap :)

Horde dont que in premedes we dont need premedes to win how your funny guild does it.

Ps. the truth hurts, you invent some stories, but it does not move me any more than a noname like your guild, at least we have a lot of fun

Edited by ssijek3

Parkour    23

I don't solo v premades bro

If I wanted to do that I'd solo queue my 80 on shitmane but there's a reason I don't play there.

But ye we formed our counter premade and the only people who stayed for the end of BG were Rayofwill, Lilpoundcake and the lock, you all left.

I leave unwinnable bgs (full twink premades vs levellers). You leave unwinnable bgs (even numbers). you're trash.

• Like it! 1
  • Respect! 1

Denilor    3

Did you Russian guys actually research the 79 scene on this server before deciding to roll Alliance here? You arrived at a time where Alliance was already dominant and Horde was already demoralized. And now you run large premades with strong comps and FAPs and - shocker - you are winning bgs.

I'm not sure if you realize this, but most of the Fatality guild has fully geared 79s ready to go on another server. All it takes is for them to decide the scene is better on that server now and suddenly there is no 79 scene on this server. Just a bunch of ally twinks farming levelers in an occasional bg.

Edited by Denilor

51 minutes ago, Denilor said:

Did you Russian guys actually research the 79 scene on this server before deciding to roll Alliance here? You arrived at a time where Alliance was already dominant and Horde was already demoralized. And now you run large premades with strong comps and FAPs and - shocker - you are winning bgs.

I'm not sure if you realize this, but most of the Fatality guild has fully geared 79s ready to go on another server. All it takes is for them to decide the scene is better on that server now and suddenly there is no 79 scene on this server. Just a bunch of ally twinks farming levelers in an occasional bg.

Now you have reason dont leave bracker. Show to us who u are, Fatality. We waiting for opponent.

Parkour    23
1 hour ago, Denilor said:

I'm not sure if you realize this, but most of the Fatality¬†guild has fully geared 79s ready to go on another server. All it takes is for them to decide the scene¬†is better on that server now and suddenly there is no 79 scene on this server. Just a bunch of ally twinks farming levelers in an occasional bg. ÔĽŅ

Did you Lordaeron guys actually research the 79 scene on this server before deciding to roll Horde here? You arrived at a time where Horde was already dominant and Alliance was already demoralized. And THEN you rAn large premades with strong comps and FAPs and - shocker - you WERE winning bgs.

I'm not sure if you realize this, but most of the Phantom Troupe guild had fully geared 79s ready to go on another server. All it took was for them to decide the scene was better on that server now and suddenly there'd be 79 scene on this server. Just a bunch of horde twinks farming levelers in an occasional bg.

How do you like my editing of this post from a September 2018 theme?

Horde have the numbers but they don't want to face faceroll stupid prot teams (as DKs), Ally had the numbers but didn't want to face faceroll stupid dk teams (as Casters).

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1

vitaminac    4
4 hours ago, Parkour said:

I don't solo v premades bro

If I wanted to do that I'd solo queue my 80 on shitmane but there's a reason I don't play there.

But ye we formed our counter premade and the only people who stayed for the end of BG were Rayofwill, Lilpoundcake and the lock, you all left.

I leave unwinnable bgs (full twink premades vs levellers). You leave unwinnable bgs (even numbers). you're trash.

Ye ūüėÄ I never leave bg, even when I'm farmed or when I know that's impossible to win. I'm not leaving bg, because I'm twink and fight to the end of BG. It very iritates me, that "Twinks" are leaving bg, because they can't win (both fractions). Twink should't give up and fight to the last drop od blood, but at 79 it becomes more popular¬†:( And annotation to hunt "Inevia", who considers himself to be a worthy player: maybe try to use scare beast vs feral, because it's funny, that "skilled hunt" even doesn't know that this skill exist XD

Parkour    23
15 minutes ago, vitaminac said:

Ye ūüėÄ I never leave bg, even when I'm farmed or when I know that's impossible to winÔĽŅ. I'm not leaving bg, because I'm twink and fight to the end of BG. It very iritates me, that "Twinks" are leaving bg, because they can't win (both fractions). Twink should't give up and fight to the last drop od blood, but at 79 it becomes more popular¬†:( And annotation to hunt "Inevia", who considers himself to be a worthy player: maybe try to use scare beast vs feral, because it's funny, that "skilled hunt" even doesn't know that this skill exist XD

"even when I'm farmed or when I know that's impossible to winÔĽŅ"

that line is hilarious from people who only queue premades.

I was going to read the rest of it but I'll stop now.

Funpack    5

You can all move for me. Let it be like at begining of the server when horde has 10 twinks total. Seems fine for me. 

Wish you all the best.

vitaminac    4
36 minutes ago, Parkour said:

"even when I'm farmed or when I know that's impossible to winÔĽŅ"

that line is hilarious from people who only queue premades.

I was going to read the rest of it but I'll stop now.

If I could prove you it... If you know a way, let me know. I will show it you with pleasure, that I don't leave bg, unless dc ūüėė

verdebro    0
2 hours ago, Denilor said:

I agree with @Denilor.If we want to save the server, somebody has to start playing horde.
I'm going to start leveling something in the horde these days..
Personally for me, it has become boring to play bg on the side of the alliance.
I do not know how this is interesting to you right now??

large number of good players stopped playing on the side of the horde and I do not know what the reason is?
for example, what happens to a lisqa?
I like to play against him because every bg is tough! We need players like him for better bgs and not these new kids..