Soslammed

79 twinking

Viwass    15
On 1/19/2019 at 6:07 AM, Smradac said:

When cats go to sleep, rats come out of their holes :D

That explains why you see TT members mainly at 12 pm in the bgs ;)

• Dislike 1

dispelx    6
On 11/27/2018 at 4:55 PM, ssijek said:

yea im w8 when you start playing 79, I am looking forward to seeing this pseudo kox from which 100% of 79 have an icing. When you hed gear whisp me in game, but now shut up pls and play your arenas "pseudo kox" :)

I returned

Will I see a normal bg from you? 
Or will you also continue to leave from every bg?

Edited by dispelx
  • Like it! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Respect! 1

vitaminac    4

Hahaha 

It's funny that Ally need to report everyone for everything xD Rest in Peace maybe iritates me 😁, but they aren't whistle-blowers like Phantom Troupe. It's sad, that twinks are reporting others for trifles. I could report too Mysteries or Chromaggus for very similar things, but I'm not going to be a whistle-blower. It's funny, that the only tactic to destroy horde by Phantoms is reporting. 

Greetings to Rest in Peace and Horde 😘

• Like it! 1

ssijek3    14

I got mute for 5 days :) yea i left with meaby 10 bg and this is half by severing the connection for 1497 bg so kid about what we are talking about here i have more ss when ally always leave ;)

https://imgur.com/a/NmJyMw4

Dont worry i have more ss on chromaggus, mysteries and crymorefgts when they use txt :) but im w8 for more and i will destroyed them :p

Edited by ssijek3

Parkour    23
2 hours ago, ssijek3 said:

I got mute for 5 days :) yea i left with meaby 10 bg and this is half by severing the connection for 1497 bg so kid about what we are talking about here i have more ss when ally always leave ;)

https://imgur.com/a/NmJyMw4

Dont worry i have more ss on chromaggus, mysteries and crymorefgts when they use txt :) but im w8 for more and i will destroyed them :p

A 5 day mute is a 5 day ban when you're all talk and no action.

But that's none of my business.

teafrog.jpg

Equus    6

Bracket pretty close to dead now. AV only popped once whole weekend. Alliance have 3 times as many active twinks. Allies having to come on horde lowlevel alts to spam messages to 70-79s to queue to try and get battlegrounds to pop. Lots of horde twinks either say they're not playing any more or worse transfering to alliance. Might be time to find a new server.

Edited by Equus
  • Like it! 1

Soslammed    21
1 hour ago, Equus said:

Bracket pretty close to dead now. AV only popped once whole weekend. Alliance have 3 times as many active twinks. Allies having to come on horde lowlevel alts to spam messages to 70-79s to queue to try and get battlegrounds to pop. Lots of horde twinks either say they're not playing any more or worse transfering to alliance. Might be time to find a new server.

>AV only popped once whole weekend.
Lie. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, all had at least 2-3 AVs. It's not a lot, but AV has never been popping much, people favor wsg over it. The other 40v40 bg - IoC, has way more pops.

>Might be time to find a new server
Yeah yeah, it's been less than 3 weeks since the period of horde having the upper hand in the number of twinks has ended and you're already having a breakdown? Seems like World of Warcraft has overrepresentation of people with Alzheimer. I've been repeating it and will continue to do so: this bracket is a sinusoid, the dominating faction changes every now and then.

The quoted below post comes from ... 14 January.

On 1/14/2019 at 9:34 PM, Pevi said:

Whats up with aly bg queue ?:/ Its so frustrating 10a-40h in ioc queue and 10-10 play wsg in same time...Looks like aly lvlers dont queue bgs like hordes do.... Doing wsg for 200 honor when cta is up?! Give me coins and i transfer some tool to aly if they dont have balls for queue :D https://imgur.com/a/Z9xDSlS

vitaminac    4
6 hours ago, zalupka123 said:

everytime ssijek faces me on wsg he got internet issues OmegaLUL

WoWScrnShot_020519_165043.jpg

WoWScrnShot_020519_170507.jpg

Omg "the best priest" appeared xD with cancerous guild. You think that winning BG with full prem is something special. It's interesting, that I never saw people from your guild solo playing (without Alastrik, who maybe is the only honorous person from your guild). Maybe you are scared of being farmed on gy, because you probably got smashed earlier. Phantoms and Rests can join BG without prem, because they aren't like children watching horror (Canibal Holocaust xD nice movie). Oh, why I'm wasting my worth time at this cancerous bracket, when I can play at 19, where people dont need to play prem 24/7 and aren't reporting each other for going to "unavailable places", where everyone can jump, but need to use brain.

Edited by vitaminac

Denilor    3
2 hours ago, Soslammed said:

Yeah yeah, it's been less than 3 weeks since the period of horde having the upper hand in the number of twinks has ended and you're already having a breakdown? Seems like World of Warcraft has overrepresentation of people with Alzheimer. I've been repeating it and will continue to do so: this bracket is a sinusoid, the dominating faction changes every now and then.

I expect the bracket will survive, since it's not like most players have somewhere else they can play WOTLK bgs that is any better. Gearing up at 80 is a huge pain, and it's not like 80 bgs are a miracle of balance either. Still, can you honestly say that you would tell a friend "yeah, you should come 79 twink on Sunwell- the games are really good and fun"? I couldn't, at least not now. A couple of months ago I could (and did).

The problem, as I see it, is there aren't really any players who play primarily for the benefit of the bracket itself. Imagine some of the best twinks on the server having a small guild of players who play both horde or ally depending upon which side needs it the most. The server would instantly be a lot better and instead of a "sinusoid" you'd see a consistently fun bracket.

But the 79 bracket doesn't seem to have any players who are willing or able to do that. What we have instead is a situation where a lot of players on the bracket seem to outright dislike each other, and they would rather the bracket die than do what I described above. I know because I've suggested something along these lines both on this server and the forum of our "old" server. The suggestion never went anywhere.

So I've kind of stopped expecting the 79 bracket to be the good and fun bracket that caused me to ditch my 80 last summer to start playing it (I've started playing it again recently). Yeah, it will probably survive, but in a form which is constantly unbalanced and where one faction or another has usually decided to take their ball and go home. That's disappointing, since it could be so much better, and it would be, if there were some good players playing for the sake of the bracket itself.

Edited by Denilor
  • Like it! 1

1 hour ago, vitaminac said:

Omg "the best priest" appeared xD with cancerous guild. You think that winning BG with full prem is something special. It's interesting, that I never saw people from your guild solo playing (without Alastrik, who maybe is the only honorous person from your guild). Maybe you are scared of being farmed on gy, because you probably got smashed earlier. Phantoms and Rests can join BG without prem, because they aren't like children watching horror (Canibal Holocaust xD nice movie). Oh, why I'm wasting my worth time at this cancerous bracket, when I can play at 19, where people dont need to play prem 24/7 and aren't reporting each other for going to "unavailable places", where everyone can jump, but need to use brain.

Can you make some premade who can stop us? I guess no, and you know it. We'd like to see some skilled players, but horde havent it, they just can dodge BG against us; dont ressurect for 25min; hidding on 3-rd floor; leave each BG etc. (how are you, Castor?). Thats all that you may know about 70-79 bracker. HE IS BELONG TO US.

• Dislike 1
  • Perfect! 2

Equus    6

this bracket is a sinusoid, the dominating faction changes every now and then

For the time being, it's dead. That's all I was saying. I understand from your point of view that you're enjoying the glory because you feel you've "earned" it by being there when the horde were on top, but that's not how I'm looking at it. I'm saying that right now this bracket is extremely unbalanced to the point that queuing is completely pointless. Unless horde get a major injection of new twinks and this cancerous Russian guild goes away I can't see it coming back to life.

• Like it! 1

Soslammed    21

@EquusYou people always exaggerate. Of course nobody likes to be in the disadvantage, some people take it worse than others. History has proven that new twinks arrive/quit on a regular basis so I am not entirely worried. If anything I would look to deal with Doomcallers - that's what I like to call players that discourage others from queueing or repeat how ally/horde always wins and that there's no point queuing. With that you only solidify the current, unwanted state of the bracket.

@Denilor would I recommend 70-79 here to new players? You should ask if I'd recommend WoW battlegrounds at all. I think I wouldn't, the design is bad, the victories are often predetermined by aspects that you have no control over when you single queue (NUMBER_OF_TWINKS + PLAYER_QUALITY + CLASS_SETUPS), and when you try to take control over them by queuing premades, you end up stomping a weaker non-premade team, which is just as bad. What this game needs is a way to easily queue arranged vs arranged that'd pop wiithout struggles or scheduling, but this isn't the case. So I guess we have to enjoy what we have or play something else.

Denilor    3

@Soslammed I have 100% proof that WoW bgs can be good in a small bracket, because I lived that proof for well over a year. Namely, on the MoP realm (now almost dead) on another server. On that server, I and several other guys were members of the biggest ally and horde pvp guilds, and when one side got too dominant and queues got too long, we'd log on our toons on the other faction and we could single-handedly change the night's bgs from favoring one faction to the other. Not bragging- it's easy to do if you're geared and experienced in your class.

On my old MoP realm, everyone accepted that some guys playing both factions was necessary for the good of the server, because it was completely obvious that it was. I really don't understand what the mental barrier is that prevents people in this bracket from seeing that as well. I think it's just old fashioned hatred. Whatever the reason, I don't see the 79 bracket as having a bright future until people wake up and realize that the way we do things here leads to a mediocre (at best) bracket.

Edited by Denilor

Heliox    18
1 hour ago, zalupka123 said:

horde, i'm not Avizura, i'm the best pwar/arms war which raped ur face on ur base.

Strong words from someone who doesn't even have the guts to accept a duel 🙂

Edited by Heliox
  • Like it! 3

ssijek3    14
2 hours ago, zalupka123 said:

horde, i'm not Avizura, i'm the best pwar/arms war which raped ur face on ur base. 

HAHAHA BEST PWAR WHO USE FAP EVERY CD xdd you are the best kids who can't win without fap hahaha I saw many pwar better than you and they dont use fap not to be farmed in gy :)

Heliox he dont akcept duel becouse all 70 kill him without lose 10 hp :P or meaby dont have fap on duel becouse he cant win without this :P

Edited by ssijek3

Parkour    23

Let's think back to before Christmas, when horde were dominating through comps mainly consisting of DKs and healers. Alliance favoured casters and the horde premades would drive alliance to their gy through sheer DK pressure alone.

Alliance were struggling, horde were rolling more and more healers/DKs even while we struggled to keep 5 men on Phantom Troupe guild active. We thought we were lucky that our players (angry over loot) couldn't faction change like they usually did on our last server, but they somehow managed it through contacting a GM and then to our disgust, rolled healers.

Alliance have now reacted and rolled Prot warrs /Heals which have tipped the balance in our favour.

Some of the casters who had rolled heals/prots were able to go back to casters as there's now a good chance the team will have its frontline + heals.

To quote my buddy Smucarlos "farm them til the bracket is destroyed [laughing face]".

Also ssijek don't mention PT and RIP for being able to solo queue, it's not like you're unknown to queuing in full premades with 3 DKs + 3 Heals. We all know you're incapable of beating anyone who knows their class, I'd bet on a smart leveler over you any day.

And in that last screenshot you posted from yesterday please post the screens of the bg before and after, you were in both and you were GY farmed.

• Like it! 2

vitaminac    4
1 hour ago, Heliox said:

Strong words from someone who doesn't even have the guts to accept a duel 🙂

I agree with Heliox. Diezel noob guild is scared of being ez defeated 1vs1 😂 Cantbebetter "the best war", who is only poor and small puppet and can't accept duel vs Nicebott, who will eat him ez. Maybe learn playing war from Xarkes or Heliox, who aren't funny "pawns" like you and don't need to use faps to be the best.

ssijek3    14

on bg i kill him many time this "best prot war" who dont know how use reflect :P

Xarxes and heliox is better 100% than this noob war :P and his kids guild :P

I haven't played prot war since 1-2 yers but i would have taken it off without a problem after such a break (BEST PROT WAR 69 RIGHT AFTER VERN)

Edited by ssijek3