Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Soslammed

79 twinking

Recommended Posts

Dongo    9

My point is that you're trying to obfuscate the issue by presenting it in terms of "horde" and "alliance" rather than the behavior of individuals, which is what it is.

I don't believe alliance gy camps. emotes, faps, or queues as as a premade any more than horde do.

There are individuals on both sides who do these things and I believe *you* do it the most. You as an individual. And I notice you didn't deny it. You are the biggest displayer of toxic behavior on either side, at least that I have seen.

So I find it quite funny that you make this extremely long-winded and lengthy post trying to pretend that there's nothing to complain about and that horde and alliance see things differently from their own perspectives (a truism you could've put more succinctly tbh, since I doubt anyone disagrees) to cover up your own actions and the complaints people might have about you personally.

If you want to pretend to be a champion of fair-mindedness and seeing things from others' perspectives, stop fapping, camping, emoting, pre-madeing constantly etc and then pretending everyone does it just as much as you. Because THAT, my friend, is not the case.

  • Perfect! 1
  • Bravo! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pevi    2

Whats up with aly bg queue ?:/ Its so frustrating 10a-40h in ioc queue and 10-10 play wsg in same time...Looks like aly lvlers dont queue bgs like hordes do.... Doing wsg for 200 honor when cta is up?! Give me coins and i transfer some tool to aly if they dont have balls for queue :D https://imgur.com/a/Z9xDSlS

Edited by Pevi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soslammed    13
2 hours ago, Dongo said:

My point is that you're trying to obfuscate the issue by presenting it in terms of "horde" and "alliance" rather than the behavior of individuals, which is what it is.

I don't believe alliance gy camps. emotes, faps, or queues as as a premade any more than horde do.

There are individuals on both sides who do these things and I believe *you* do it the most. You as an individual. And I notice you didn't deny it. You are the biggest displayer of toxic behavior on either side, at least that I have seen.

So I find it quite funny that you make this extremely long-winded and lengthy post trying to pretend that there's nothing to complain about and that horde and alliance see things differently from their own perspectives (a truism you could've put more succinctly tbh, since I doubt anyone disagrees) to cover up your own actions and the complaints people might have about you personally.

If you want to pretend to be a champion of fair-mindedness and seeing things from others' perspectives, stop fapping, camping, emoting, pre-madeing constantly etc and then pretending everyone does it just as much as you. Because THAT, my friend, is not the case.

Ah yes, I was expecting something of that sort by the time I saw your first post. It is not new to me that there are some horde individuals who for some reason believe me to be the devil. I didn't deny because I wanted you to elaborate your half assed accusations.

You don't seem to be quite fond of reading, probably why you misrepresent the point of my post. Sorry for making you suffer but two sentences aren't nearly sufficient, perhaps two points will be?


1. It isn't that there is nothing to complain about. It is that wheoever complains about those topics tends to miraculously not notice when his own guildmates (or he himself) practice the very same behaviours. And even if he does notice it, he convinces himself it's the response to what the other faction members do. The cycle continues.

Best fitting example?
Free Action Potion. To blame me, a long time opponent of that mechanism, who attempted twice to make a gentleman deal as soon as I noticed some members of Fatality starting to use it often and whose good intentions were rejected by the very same Smradac the Great GM, who you now see calling me a FAP user, is a high level of schizophrenia multiplied by dementia.
Have you ever heard of that though? No, why would you,  I'm certain the issue has been narrowed down to "haha soslammed uses fap but he whispers about fap lol" and who would question that? Because who cares about the order of events or the truth at all? Your own faction chats are the only source of information you need.

2. It is you who evaluated those behaviours and presented them as bad, I personally couldn't care less. My post simply lists them as the most common accusations that appear continuously between the factions. It's a known fact many don't seem to realize how the guild chats often are a mirror image of their own selves.
But yes, what of them?

Do I premade? Yes, that topic has been exhausted in my big post. What of it?

Do I emote? Yes, I'm a gnome with a /laugh macro, the sound is hilarious, I laugh at my allies twice as much as I laugh at some horde players. I also /spit at FAP users. What of it?

Do I GY camp? Yes, I do camp some particular players who I know to be camping themselves when they have the opportunity. What of it?


Do I use FAP? Do you think I will look and smile at Skaredaqt or Barar spamming them every game as they used to do for days? Of course I'll fight fire with fire and do my best to make you regret it. I can speak for myself: I've started using them as a response to Skaredaqt's recent playstyle, not of my own initiative.

I do not need to 'cover up' my actions since there's nothing needed to be covered. I'm not buying your 'you do it the most' biased nonsense, too bad you failed to complete reading my first post with understanding to know how misguided you are in that judgement.
While my posts should make these horde vs alliance topics clear for good, they obviously will not. World of warcraft players are better off barking at each other in the forums and repeating the same and same accusations over and over because some happened to land in red tribe rather than blue. They are rarely interested in others perspective, they do not seek the truth, and you yet another NPC in the system.

To speak more is to waste time.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dongo    9

Who cares if some horde people do these things? The point is that *you* do it and in my opinion more than anyone else. You pretend that everyone behaves the same way as you (and they don't) and you keep hiding behind this "horde thinks this about alliance" nonsense. Nobody thinks this about "alliance". They think it about you.

You only camp players who are known to camp? this is an outright lie and you know it.

Edited by Dongo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smradac    1
1 hour ago, Soslammed said:

Ah yes, I was expecting something of that sort by the time I saw your first post. It is not new to me that there are some horde individuals who for some reason believe me to be the devil. I didn't deny because I wanted you to elaborate your half assed accusations.

You don't seem to be quite fond of reading, probably why you misrepresent the point of my post. Sorry for making you suffer but two sentences aren't nearly sufficient, perhaps two points will be?


1. It isn't that there is nothing to complain about. It is that wheoever complains about those topics tends to miraculously not notice when his own guildmates (or he himself) practice the very same behaviours. And even if he does notice it, he convinces himself it's the response to what the other faction members do. The cycle continues.

Best fitting example?
Free Action Potion. To blame me, a long time opponent of that mechanism, who attempted twice to make a gentleman deal as soon as I noticed some members of Fatality starting to use it often and whose good intentions were rejected by the very same Smradac the Great GM, who you now see calling me a FAP user, is a high level of schizophrenia multiplied by dementia.
Have you ever heard of that though? No, why would you, I'm certain the issue has been narrowed down to "haha soslammed uses fap but he whispers about fap lol" and who would question that? Because who cares about the order of events or the truth at all? Your own faction chats are the only source of information you need.

2. It is you who evaluated those behaviours and presented them as bad, I personally couldn't care less. My post simply lists them as the most common accusations that appear continuously between the factions. It's a known fact many don't seem to realize how the guild chats often are a mirror image of their own selves.
But yes, what of them?

Do I premade? Yes, that topic has been exhausted in my big post. What of it?

Do I emote? Yes, I'm a gnome with a /laugh macro, the sound is hilarious, I laugh at my allies twice as much as I laugh at some horde players. I also /spit at FAP users. What of it?

Do I GY camp? Yes, I do camp some particular players who I know to be camping themselves when they have the opportunity. What of it?


Do I use FAP? Do you think I will look and smile at Skaredaqt or Barar spamming them every game as they used to do for days? Of course I'll fight fire with fire and do my best to make you regret it. I can speak for myself: I've started using them as a response to Skaredaqt's recent playstyle, not of my own initiative.

I do not need to 'cover up' my actions since there's nothing needed to be covered. I'm not buying your 'you do it the most' biased nonsense, too bad you failed to complete reading my first post with understanding to know how misguided you are in that judgement.
While my posts should make these horde vs alliance topics clear for good, they obviously will not. World of warcraft players are better off barking at each other in the forums and repeating the same and same accusations over and over because some happened to land in red tribe rather than blue. They are rarely interested in others perspective, they do not seek the truth, and you yet another NPC in the system.

To speak more is to waste time.


 

AHAHAHAHA, says guy who used more faps then whole server together :D

dont worry about my skills, better worry about yours. U  dont know play anything else except broken warr.

Kissy fappy 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ssijek3    9

soslamed most of ally started to use fap becouse you were the first one to use every cd on every bg even winning by ally, horda responds with more strength but only when ally starts to use. Now not only fap ally uses but also potion on speed (xarxes, heliox) so time to stock up on them :)

  • Dislike 1
  • Bravo! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Funpack    4

Hi guys,

I dont see a reason to complain about useing faps because it is part of game ;) I also started useing them in fight and i loved it. The only disadvantage its it price, these are rly expensive 😐 my conscience wont let me use it with flag yet, but it may change with time... 🙃 but fuck it you guys didnt mention the most important thing which is inside-faction problems. Horde  CANNOT COOPERATE PROPERLY with ppl outside their guild. They blame each other for loseing games instead of unite for common good. The other thing is we have numbers but not quality. For me Alliance are weaker in numbers but much stronger in quality. We can easily observe it on BGs like AB, Sota or Eots. 

Sorry for my eng, but i dont carre xd

I think you got the point 

Funpack best lock eu

  • Whaaaat? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Equus    1
1 hour ago, Funpack said:

 

I dont see a reason to complain about useing faps because it is part of game ;)😐🙃

 

I agree it's part of the game and I don't resent anyone using it. However, I'm not sure that Soslammed's timeline stands up to scrutiny. He claims he only used faps because Skaredqt and Barar starting using them first. However, he was using faps before those guys even created their warriors.

Someone's telling porkies. Why not just admit you use fap because you really really really wanna win at all costs?

  • Like it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soslammed    13

As predicted, it turns into a 'no you did it first' discussion. My use of FAPs was always in response, before the recent events with Skaredaqt there was his mage Smilnik, Teacuppy (a frequent fap user), sometimes Castor, as well as twinks in other guilds (Ssijek).

To argument on it further is futile, as explained in my first post. Your belief about who the protagonists and antagonists are will not change and neither will my knowledge about my own motives.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dongo    9
Quote

Do I GY camp? Yes, I do camp some particular players who I know to be camping themselves when they have the opportunity. What of it?

Liar. You graveyard camp low levels with your pre-made teams. You were doing so just this evening to prove the point. Why lie? Why pretend you only camp people who camp when this is obviously not the case and everyone knows it? Why do you think people won't spot your lies?

 

Quote

I can speak for myself: I've started using them as a response to Skaredaqt's recent playstyle, not of my own initiative.

Another lie. As was already pointed out, everyone saw you using them (and not just once a game, but 3-4 times a game) before Skaredqt even made his warrior. If anyone is responding to another player's playstyle, it's Skaredqt.

 

Oh but now you say, "umm maybe it was Castor...or Teacuppy"... At least get your story straight!

 

I think people can disregard pretty much everything you say because you're a proven liar, two times in this thread alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dongo    9

So standing on top of the horde graveyard killing low levels doesn't count as graveyard camping? Wow it must take some imagination to come up with such tortuous justifications.

I have somehow "misquoted" you by using copy and paste of your own text and putting quote marks round it? How do you make that out?

  • Love it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soslammed    13

For real mate :D now I'm replying out of pure entertainment: how is this

33 minutes ago, Dongo said:

 

Oh but now you say, "umm maybe it was Castor...or Teacuppy"... At least get your story straight!

 


a copy paste of this:

8 hours ago, Soslammed said:

My use of FAPs was always in response, before the recent events with Skaredaqt there was his mage Smilnik, Teacuppy (a frequent fap user), sometimes Castor, as well as twinks in other guilds (Ssijek).


:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dongo    9

Let's look at what you originally said, and see if there's a contradiction in your story:

 

Quote
  Quote

I can speak for myself: I've started using them as a response to Skaredaqt's recent playstyle, not of my own initiative.

So here you're claiming that you started using faps in response to Skaredqt. It was then pointed out that you used faps well before Skaredqt even made a character and so your description of events made no sense. So your story changed. And then you said this.

 

Quote

My use of FAPs was always in response, before the recent events with Skaredaqt there was his mage Smilnik, Teacuppy (a frequent fap user), sometimes Castor, as well as twinks in other guilds (Ssijek).

So here you're no longer claiming your use of faps is in response to Skaredqt. It's in response to a whole number of other people. (This was what my sardonic paraphrasing of you was aimed to demonstrate.)

So which is it? You used faps in response to Skaredqt? Or in response to Smilnik, Teacuppy, Castor and Ssijek? So why change your story? Because people pointed out that your story didn't make sense.

I have no doubt that you were not the first person to use FAP on the server. You are too new to the server for that to be true. So sure, I've no doubt you can think up some justification for the dozens of faps you hold in your bags. That wasn't my point. My point is that you're a hypocrite and a liar.

I also note you have absolutely no response to the fact that you lied about you not being a graveyard camper except to people who camp themselves. You then graveyard camped low levels the very next day.

Edited by Dongo
  • Haha 1
  • Perfect! 1
  • Bravo! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soslammed    13
7 hours ago, Dongo said:

Let's look at what you originally said, and see if there's a contradiction in your story:

 

So here you're claiming that you started using faps in response to Skaredqt. It was then pointed out that you used faps well before Skaredqt even made a character and so your description of events made no sense. So your story changed. And then you said this.

 

So here you're no longer claiming your use of faps is in response to Skaredqt. It's in response to a whole number of other people. (This was what my sardonic paraphrasing of you was aimed to demonstrate.)

So which is it? You used faps in response to Skaredqt? Or in response to Smilnik, Teacuppy, Castor and Ssijek? So why change your story? Because people pointed out that your story didn't make sense.

I have no doubt that you were not the first person to use FAP on the server. You are too new to the server for that to be true. So sure, I've no doubt you can think up some justification for the dozens of faps you hold in your bags. That wasn't my point. My point is that you're a hypocrite and a liar.

You're either a person of low intellect or of so big prejudice that it gets in the way of interpreting my words accurately. Regardless of which one it is, it means discussing with you is fruitless, however I'll continue for your conviction in being the white knight here is truly amusing.

Let me explain it to you as simply as I can think of: If one STARTS a certain activity, then STOPS it, then STARTS it again, then STOPS it, there are TWO separate periods of time during which the activity is considered ongoing.

By saying I start using something as response to something else, it means both STARTS have a TRIGGER that made me perform certain actions for a finite period of time until I STOP. 

Since I'm sure you're not putting an effort to understand it, after all you've proven to be a "GNOME MAN BAD, GNOME MAN LIAR" type of NPC, I'll show some good will and explain it further.

Period#1 - I notice Teacuppy, Smilnik, Castor FAP while flag carrying or in random fights. I start using FAP. I notice they stop. I stop.

Period#2 - I notice Skaredaqt, Barar making dedicated FC builds and fap every game. I atart using FAP. They seem to have stopped (at least I havent seen/heard about it a while). I stop. 

So what you quoted first was me referring to the recent events (Period#2), but since the blame game by definition goes backward, you point out there was a time the warrior toons didn't exist. So yes, I follow the time travel with you and bring other horde toons into discussion, who existed and practiced FAP runs (Period#1) and were the initiate reason for why I put the "dozens of fap" in my bag.

I do hope I made it clear enough for your thought process to embrace, but I aint a naive man, I'm sure you'll come up with something.

By the way, why don't you introduce your toon name since you claim to know sooo much about me? I'm Soslammed, the gnomish personification of all evil in the world, what about you? :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Equus    1

Getting away from the drama and back to the state of the bracket for a moment, it does seem there are real issues with balance.

It seems like most games are completely imbalanced one way or the other right now with very few good, close games. Alliance seems to have 0-1 twink or 9-10 twinks and no in between. During the day time, more often than not they seem to get stomped as they either don't have twinks online or the twinks they have won't queue. After 11.00pm, the situation reverses. Horde has more levellers and fewer healers and their twinks don't want to queue and so they get stomped. It'd be nice if this could be changed so that not every single game ended up with one side graveyard camping the other.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×