Sign in to follow this  
Soslammed

79 twinking

dispelx    3

the most interesting I don `t know who this zdeka is :D

well, if you want me to be zdeka in your dreams well, well I will stay a little, but only for you ;)

I will write again that I am not playing at the moment at 70-79, I played 2 months on this bracket to raise the pvp of gear 80 to start play arenas right away. I have played 79 a lot on other servers, and compared to them you are just a garbage bin

Edited by dispelx

Funpack    4
17 minutes ago, dispelx said:

I will write again that I am not playing at the moment at 70-79, I played 2 months on this bracket to raise the pvp of gear 80 to start play arenas right away.

OK NVM - my bad... So if u dont play anymore why do you commenting?

dispelx    3
27 minutes ago, Funpack said:

OK NVM - my bad... So if u dont play anymore why do you commenting?

Yes, because the alliance does not want to play normally, they play like handicapped people, I often watch in the who from the alliance plays either on the wsg or in the call and I see there always one low lvl and 2-3 twinks, although there are a lot of twinks online I do not know why they do not collect a party against you.
Recently I asked one twink how they played the call?
- I won only 3 times and lost 25 times, this is not normal. A whole bunch of greenery at the alliance, and the twinks alliance reg in a solo
I may be back to the game in 79, but such an alliance is just a facepalm

and play for the horde in this situation is too easy

Edited by dispelx

ssijek    4

ehh its not zdeka only noname so it makes no sense to write a meaningless player with this and the ally are so rotting with this pseudo kox who knowsbest what's going on at 79 without playing xD

ssijek    4

ally dont inv "pro kox" meaby that's why you didn't play the party :) 

Yes i use healbot and doing more than 90% helers so I'm not interested in your opinion on this topic here is ss and next time first, find out what is happening later write your scraps through which we have fun in the armpits

77668126854568634110.jpg

If you need more i have 720 ss yet ;)

Edited by ssijek

ssijek    4

yea im w8 when you start playing 79, I am looking forward to seeing this pseudo kox from which 100% of 79 have an icing. When you hed gear whisp me in game, but now shut up pls and play your arenas "pseudo kox" :)

dispelx    3
37 minutes ago, ssijek said:

play your arenas

Thanks for the advice, but I already play there, even the titles are already on this server, so I advise you to play, so that you can quickly understand that you are a garbage can. 

how easy it is for you to burn asses, that they are trying to prove something with screenshots

Edited by dispelx

dispelx    3

23 minutes ago, Funpack said:

I am pve retard and won most of the bgs.

you not bad heal.

healings cannot be bad, they are a valuable load for factions, there are very few of them, and it is usually customary to single out the best players from dd specs

for me the best amyst survimasta and ihotyou

I did not see in the horde that one of their hunter give a sacrifice or give freedom from heal, when Survimasta saved me more than once, Amyst overpower damage and lock the cast perfectly, unlike other dk, rogue. It is very difficult to live under it, even if you are heal

Edited by dispelx

Soslammed    13
6 hours ago, Ulthar said:

I was considering to do a twink myself, now I am regretting even stepping into this thread... really, so cacerous community

Don't assess the community by the actions of randoms, who for some reason decided to express their frustration in the thread that was supposed to promote the bracket. You'll find some cancerous people everywhere, this screenshot gosu shaman is a rather poorly selected representation of 79 players (both in terms of manners and skills, I daresay)

Though I'd lie to myself if I claimed I didn't expect shitstorms at some point :)

Zlobiva    1

18 minutes ago, Soslammed said:

Don't assess the community by the actions of randoms, who for some reason decided to express their frustration in the thread that was supposed to promote the bracket. You'll find some cancerous people everywhere, this screenshot gosu shaman is a rather poorly selected representation of 79 players (both in terms of manners and skills, I daresay)

Though I'd lie to myself if I claimed I didn't expect shitstorms at some point :)

I totally agree, and if you want to do pvp on lvl 80 you still need to gather equip. So my suggestion is to lvl up, stay for some time at lvl 78/79, farm your honor for the lvl 80 pvp equipment and you will see for yourself. Dont judge the whole community according to one frustrated monkey. There are definitely more frustrated monkeys on both sides, some of them having great skill for verbal harassment and some of us are rather polite and gentle fragile creatures, that hide behinds their ingame avatars. I believe that funpacia is one of them. Although being an alliance hunter i still like some ppl from horde, because they are humble in victory and gracious in defeat. :)

ssijek    4

survimasta is low twink in ally better than him is zlobiva or omgtolate in horde but survimasta have meaby 10% their skills 

Edited by ssijek

Pevi    2
On 11/26/2018 at 6:02 AM, Tekad said:

That bracket is the most cancerous environment on all the server; basically horde makes so many twinks because they are bad in the lvl 80 bracket and WG. To win, they have to make premades, either at lvl 80 or in lower brackets.

Ssjek, before making fun of other players you should really think of yourself, as with my DK i encountered no resistance at all when killing your shaman. I also easily owned the other ones as well - pevi, funpac, bone, dingy, castor, anomen, rella, belith and so on - as no one of them could scratch a not even geared unholy dk. Shame on you :D

For the OP, what can i say? I agree; horde have more twinks due its higher quote of 13 year olds in his population. GMs could consider finding a solution, but in the end i'm sure they will not attempt to chance any blizzlike rule for this. Expanding the ally twink guild is probably the best way to balance things, at which point the horde twinks will all stop playing and/or transfer to alliance.

Get a life

Dont u think dk is the one class what is best in 1v1 on lvl 79?:D(maybe rogue too)

Both sides have good and bad players. Problem with horde is :lacking platers or when we have platers then missing heals (who know how to support our platers)

Problem with aly: when both side have similar number twinks they cant win without pocket heals and platers, they need 2x more heals or platers for win :D

Edited by Pevi
  • Like it! 1

Soslammed    13

If you're in doubt about the activity of this bracket, just take a look at this :D
This is literally *SEVEN* Arathi Basins going on simultaneously. This is a record.
I barely believe what I saw.
I don't think it'll happen too often again but 3xAB is a stable and regular thing that occurs on CTA weekends.

image.png.09508808c4fa1727c9fd596da48933e0.png

• Thanks 1

Smradac    1
On 12/9/2018 at 8:26 PM, Soslammed said:

Hello,

We at horde dont like alliance behaviur.

You que only full premade or dont que,while we at horde understand how much levelers are important to hold bracket alive. Maybe you should remember what happened with Lordaeron cause you are making it happen again.

That usually leads to total dominaton of one side ant that win or loose is not funny at all.

So please sober up.Try to play bgs to have fun instead searching for way to totally dominate.

BR!

• Haha 2
  • LOL 1
  • Respect! 1

Heliox    4
On 1/9/2019 at 6:25 AM, Smradac said:

Hello,

You que only full premade or dont que,while we at horde understand how much levelers are important to hold bracket alive. Maybe you should remember what happened with Lordaeron cause you are making it happen again.

That usually leads to total dominaton of one side ant that win or loose is not funny at all.

So please sober up.Try to play bgs to have fun instead searching for way to totally dominate.

BR!

r34pavbshrry.jpg

Edited by Heliox
  • Like it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Perfect! 1

Soslammed    13
On 1/9/2019 at 6:25 AM, Smradac said:

Hello,

BR!

Hello mate,
Well I could simply answer "No, we don't, it's horde who does that" or "Yes we do, but you do that as well". Then you'd reply "it's alliance who premades first" - or something of that sort :D. We all remember the neverending twinking drama topics with million of posts that lead to nowhere. I have a different idea.

I will use this opportunity to share my knowledge that comes from observations about guilds, battlegrounds, pvp communities and... human nature - and while I will be addressing you, this is in fact a message to everyone else as well. I planned that at one point, judging by how I am faced with the same statements again and again, coming both from my own allies or horde twinks. Your post will fit in just perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. There is hardly such thing like 'alliance behaviour' or 'horde behaviour'.
And if you think there is, in most cases you are misled by your own battleground experiences and by the lack of information from the other faction, since our communities are isolated by the game design. That and personal negative emotions there usually are between faction players (can't be avoided in pvp, after all) lead the communities to often easily jump to conclusions and take them as facts.

I will illustrate point 1) with regard to the accusation you posted.
What does one think when he joins a bg, where he sees a team of 8x79 on Horde from one guild and a team of 5x79 on Alliance?
"This damn horde/alliance queued a premade again, we have to form our own".
What does one think when he forms a premade, but it can't pop and when it pops there are levelers? (they were the first ones in queue)
"Haha they are scared of our premade and now they won't queue"
What does one think when he queues a bg randomly, joins when it pops and sees he has 5 levelers but the opposing faction doesn't?
"Why does horde/alliance have so many levelers?? they always get a twink we get levelers"

Face it. We've all seen this kind of messages, both in my Phantom Troupe and your Fatality (and other guilds as well).
Face it. One does not notice those aspects within his own ranks, he just realizes it when it's to his disadvantage.
Face it. Seeing more twinks in the opposite team does not prove the guilds have made a premade. It is up to a random factor of how many levelers from both factions have been in queue / decide to queue after bg starts.

"You que only full premade or dont que,while we at horde understand how much levelers are important to hold bracket alive."
Your statement is truly a magnificient example of an element that belongs to the very described group.

2. So let me explain to you why your perception is incorrect by presenting the usual, simple flow of events that lead to battlegrounds popping with every new day, and that also eventually leads to those devilish premades.
Let's assume it's a wsg day.

a) Players of both factions press "Queue Warsong Gulch button"
b) Battleground pops after there's 5-5 in queue.
At this point, both sides join and are introduced to their teams. By the definition of 70-79 and because of how battleground queues work, the following scenarios are likely:
- one team has more 79s than the other
- one team has more healers than the other
- one team has better players than the other
- one team has more players than the other (because of instant leavers or people that queued and not entered)
- both teams have the same number of 79s, enough healers, enough frontliners, enough dps, enough of everything one can possibly imagine and the bg is objectively fair (... yeah right)

The conclusion here is simple and imposed by the game design itself: battlegrounds aren't and will never be balanced and fair.

Moving forward. Let's say horde loses. What happens next?
There are many cases to cover, but let us consider the perfect world one.
- Players queue again, new battleground pops.
Some players are new, some played before. Someone wins.

And then it repeats. It repeats until a player becomes angry with loses, noticing the scenarios that I earlier listed. Who likes to lose? Especially when "you would soooo have won IF". This is where the player can stop queuing - or try to modify the preconditions of the battlegorund in his favor and queue again, doing his best to win. We all want to win, don't we?

So what happens in the latter case?
"join 731 pls" or "ok inv for premade".

Sounds familar?

Yes. All of us do that, horde or alliance. All of us try to fill the teams with our guild mates, with proper class setups. That's why we made the guilds in the first place, that's why we invited those players. We want to play with them and you know that, all of the horde knows that as well and to pretend otherwise is a brand new level of self denial.

What happens next?

d0) Premade meets a non-premade.
And it stomps it because it's usually a well thought team composing of every class or player that increases the chance of victory vs a bunch of randoms. Boring.

d1) Premade meets a lesser in number premade, or twinks from different guilds who queued alone so there's still at least just as many 79s
Such games are winnable. But the initial theoretical disadvantage for many is always "why we lost". If of course we did lose.

d2) Premades meet a premade with even numbers (9-9, 10-10).
Most interesting games. It is the only battleground match-up where traditional excuses can no longer be applied. Levelers can't be blamed, lack of healers can't be the reason, random twinks from the other twink guild that joined cannot be blamed either. After all, at least 90% of this BG are your dreamed team mates. But "it's never that simple, is it?".

Very rarely will Alliance accept a defeat against Horde (and vice versa) and very rarely will you see someone admit that the other team played better. Just think how many times you've seen a player say "they're just better". And please, don't lie. There's always an excuse.

3. Sum-up
Let's accept some universal truths about the game we're playing, this time straight forward:

a) alliance blames horde & horde blames alliance for the exact same things.
- Graveyard Camp
- FAP abuse
- Queueing premades
- Emoting
- "Lame" tactics
- Queuing with mass healers/mass platers, be that prot war or dk

b) there is no way to determine the famous "who started", of course every faction will believe its their opponents since they reason basing on the subset of information they have from their guildmates or their own experiences, which they turn into truths they make themselves believe in
- members of horde guilds have been graveyard farming ever since I've come to this server
- alliance believes it's doing it as a "payback" - and I understand their feelings judging from my own experiences (however, I know I cannot determine which faction was the first to come up with the idea and none of you can, I also know alliance did farm randoms in the past as well)
- both factions queue their premades, see point 2)
- there are players in both factions who spam emotes (including the rude ones)
- both factions happen to have the "def whole game" moments (but they only notice it when they are the attackers, not defenders themselves)

And this is just a small fraction of the most popular accusations that I've encountered.

So don't let your judgement be clouded by your prejudice (or even actual experiences), think broader before you utter the " [alliance | horde] does [something] " phrase, you can safely assume it's not faction dependent. All in all, things will probably stay the same regardless of this post, but if some of you do open your eyes that's great!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for the other part of your post, mr Smradac, the mood in alliance over the recent weeks was "don't queue because horde has twice as many twinks online". A lot of people think you're premading 24/7, but you obviously aren't, just like we aren't. Most of BGs during the day were being lost when people randomly queued because we lack numbers and horde had twinks ready every time of day. Why do you think you have the impression that alliance queues premades or doesn't queue? It's because of that outnumbering.

But guess what. I'm not complaining. Winds of this bracket blow. When we landed on this server, alliance ended up having more twinks than horde. Yes, you weren't queuing either when you knew you would meet a randomly queued 9/10 Phantom Troupe and R.I.P. Right now the situation is in horde's favor number wise. Let's see how long it persists. For now if you want more BGs you'll have to transfer (I'll make you a Troupe Recruit, skipping the Initiate phase 😂).

P.S A friend sent me some photos while I was writing that post (gotta teach the man to use the screenshot button). No, it isn't a horde premade (the actual premade was likely waiting in queue among the remaining 22 horde 😂 ). Just one of many examples of our impression of a usual day before midnights, when the numbers usually even out.

allyhorde.png

Edited by Soslammed
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Respect! 1
  • Bravo! 1

Dongo    9

To Soslammed,

Your post is a bit long and I couldnt be bothered to read all of it. However, I agree with the gist: that there's no such thing as 'horde' or 'alliance' behavior. People play both sides and there are good and bad people on both sides - of course this is true.

However, there are individuals who are guiltier than others of the "bad" things you describe. There are certain individuals who fap more, emote more, camp more, queue only in premades, etc. Would you fit into this pattern of behavior yourself, by any chance?

• Dislike 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love it! 2

Smradac    1
13 hours ago, Dongo said:

To Soslammed,

Your post is a bit long and I couldnt be bothered to read all of it. However, I agree with the gist: that there's no such thing as 'horde' or 'alliance' behavior. People play both sides and there are good and bad people on both sides - of course this is true.

However, there are individuals who are guiltier than others of the "bad" things you describe. There are certain individuals who fap more, emote more, camp more, queue only in premades, etc. Would you fit into this pattern of behavior yourself, by any chance?

Sofapped :D

• Confused 1

Soslammed    13
13 hours ago, Dongo said:

To Soslammed,

If you want to call me out on something, just cut to the point instead of walkarounds :) But if you had read the post, you'd know discussing any of the listed subjects is completely futile. It will come down to both sides believing to be the actual victims of certain "patterns of behaviour", as you have named it, while also believing the opposing faction (or its particular members) are 'gultier' or came to practice those things first.

@Smradac you're just as clever as skilled with your toons 😂

• Like it! 1
  • It sucks! 1
  • Love it! 1