Sign in to follow this  
Tomcat

Twinks in TBC?

Tomcat    5

Im not sure, but there is no such a thing like "Twinks in TBC".

There is no such a thing like dungeon or BG finder... To sign up for BG you have to go to capitol and meet a specyfic NPC - BG master. So while lvling no1 care about BGs :D

...and i hope it will stay like this.

TBC ❤️

mannimarco    5

Twinks will appear, but not immediately. In TBC is a dungeon finder, but it works differently than on WotLK, it does not teleport inside the dungeon, but there you can make groups (manually, there is also an automatic collection of the group, but i never used it once.). Usually it is used only on servers with large online, because there people don't always have time to read the chat. But to create a twink dungeon finder is not needed, enough that you have a geared main character and a lock on the experience of the character was available on the server.

I remember one man from my guild on one TBC server, he sold shadowfang  for other player(for his twink) for 3000g.

Edited by mannimarco

Cryptex    18
On 10/5/2018 at 4:04 PM, Tomcat said:

Im not sure, but there is no such a thing like "Twinks in TBC".

There is no such a thing like dungeon or BG finder... To sign up for BG you have to go to capitol and meet a specyfic NPC - BG master. So while lvling no1 care about BGs :D

...and i hope it will stay like this.

TBC ❤️

Twinks did exist mainly in the 10-19 and 20-29 brackets. I remember shamans/druids using the [Embrace of the Viper]  set, hunters and ambush rogues were mostly played in the 10-19 bracket. [Green Tinted Goggles] were also a must.

It's true that due to the absence of the BG finder the people that are leveling wouldn't really care about BGs which would make them less popular and will lead to mostly twinks vs. twinks fights, as only twinks will wait in the main cities waiting for the queues to pop, rather than leveling.