Sign in to follow this  
mannimarco

Add more dummy in GM island.

mannimarco    4

Good day, this is the message i write for devs TBC realm Nightbane. Can you add dummyes to the GM island for the beta test period? This would help players in identifying bugs in the mechanics of classes and their abilities, and would help to write a bug report for you. The fact is that those manicures that are now practically useless, due to the fact that the damage on them is not even fixed in the combat log and addon Recount, from which we can get data for bug reports. Ideally, I would like a few dummyes of the following types:
- Dummy 1 lvl,
- Dummy as raid bosses (skull, 73vl), having the same parameters of protective characteristics (miss, parry, dodge) as the raid boss, as well as having 7700 armor (or 6200).
- a small group (5-6) of nearby dummyes of the 70 or 73th level, now they are, but don't work.

Here for example as it was on the HG:23123.thumb.jpg.866ca4290d1b1b92bf633e696f7efb14.jpg

Edited by mannimarco
  • Like it! 1
  • Bravo! 1

Graal    33

I believe I added several dummies there 😮 I can add more if needed, no problemo monsieur.

• Like it! 2

Dzikiogier    1

But there is one problem u cant hit them, all my attacks are missing and I'm lvl 70 :(

EDIT: Also it's possible to let us duel in GM Island? Its so boring there without it.

Edited by Dzikiogier
  • Like it! 1