nimeralos

Faction imbalance

Faction imbalance  

1. 1. In your opinion, what is/what are the better way(s) to prevent faction imbalance?

• Bonuses to Alliance
    • Obstacles to Horde
    • Racial custom redesign

Novat    2

Free mount is not really a lasting solution, and while you may get an even split of players on the outset. The players that plan to stick around for 18-30 months, throughout the life cycle of the server don't really care that much about a temporary bonus they forget even exists a few weeks down the line. So what you're essentially doing is offloading the less knowledgeable players on to the Alliance faction, so that on paper, the factions seems balanced.

If you want lasting faction balance. You must offer tangible rewards or bonuses, that will be relevant 10 days into the server, and 10 months into the server.

• Like it! 1

uragogus    7

Or free respec and reduce the cost of repair by 50%,increase the speed in the spirit 25% only alliance 

Edited by uragogus

Kryh    1

My suggestion was: increase open world alliance honor gain by x3 or x4, it was totally avoided sadly, and I think it was pretty neat idea, because as a result it would make bigger part of alliance population move their asses out of cities and gank hordes

mannimarco    9
15 minutes ago, Kryh said:

because as a result it would make bigger part of alliance population move their asses out of cities and gank hordes

What is the difference how much honor you can take if you have to fight in the ratio of 1 versus 2 or 3 and alot time u will just die? This difference can be see only by druids or rogues, who at times will be able to fight 1 on 1, and avoid fight if come more enemy. I don't even consider the difference between the faction bonuses.

Kryh    1

Think big. This will take out 70's to gank some horde lowbies to dwindle their numbers. It's about encouraging allies to be more present in the open world (only REALLY problematic environment when it comes to faction balance) not to encourage more people to play alliance.

mannimarco    9
1 hour ago, Kryh said:

This will take out 70's to gank some horde lowbies to dwindle their numbers.

Have you ever played on BG Alterac Valley when it starts with Alliance 20 ppl and Horde 30ppl? Have you seen what is happening by the time when another 10 will join the Alliance will go in and the number of players equalize?  You paid attention to how much (and how quickly) you received Honor when the alliance was less by 10 people, and how much you received when the BG started with an equal number of players? When you are clearly outnumbered and killed, then for death you don't get a honor, and if you are on the side of a superior number then you just get less honor for 1 murder. And besides honor, BG marks are also needed.

Edited by mannimarco

mannimarco    9
14 minutes ago, Kryh said:

don't put words in my mouth

I just brought the situation on BG for comparison, because similar cases with open world.

Edited by mannimarco

Meticulous    1

My ideas on faction balance:

•10% extra honor and rep gains for Alliance

This covers both PvE and PvP and isnt a short term goal for either, except for arenas unfortunately.

•Higher xp rate for alts after a level 70 character has been reached for Alliance players.

A static percentage increase for alts which can be manipulated long-term to adjust for the possibility of Alliance being favored population-wise. I suggest a 5x rate increase for alts to start with.

•Alliance has one extra item dropped, or a chance for an extra item to be dropped from raid-boss kills, maybe even heroics.

This is obviously a PvE element, but could help pursuade people to Alliance as it's possible to gear up a little faster.

•Lower cost on honor badge items.

Not significant, but enough to make a difference. Maybe 20%. This is to help bring the PvPers over to Alliance.

Im trying to think of long-term solutions as short-term won't be a long-term solution. Duh. Sounds obvious but a lot of suggestions are just that. My suggestions probably havs faults of their own but I figured I'd shoot from the hip and go with what popped into my head.

• Dislike 1

Sonnelion    42

Hey all.

I read some of the stuff here but i do have some concerns on what i saw.

1. If you give higher xp rate to ally is not really great choice neither is giving free mount cause nothing will stop someone from start as ally use this perks and re-roll horde for raiding and better buffs for PVE content while keep what previously gain by starting as ally. So give smaller bonus on start let say if classic content will be x2 give ally like 2,5 and once we have high level characters you can increase it to x3 or higher so newcomers maybe tempted to start an ally char and not horde. As for raiding skill to be free I would suggest if someone re-roll after getting free skill just because started as ally to have to pay again for it as horde to prevent abusing the free stuff and later transfer. 

2. Getting extra rep ruins the game play on start but will only maybe benefit ally to clear faster Kara will have no effect later on so that would be a bad solution and grinding rep as well as attune is what made TBC to be enjoyment for me as a player, plus human already has nice rep gain, honor also is stupid to give increase to ally as it does not rly help with pve and is even useless as lower amount of players on smaller bgs will always have fast que compare to horde if over populated. Give something permanent free for the ally and i think who ever mention free re-spec that permanently stays and help the ally to faster grind gold and consumables even gear considering there is lot of crafting great in tbc that is great. I played TBC and i know for certain that racials do help alot and hardcore raiders will always chose horde but at least this way by not having to grind for epic mount + free respec is something that can at least even the odds. Example horde maybe able to kill later hard bosses with less attempts but ally don't have to pay gold when ever they wanna grind ( that is 100 gold each respec considering you will need to spec back for raid ) just by not having to grind longer will save us game play time to pay for the more attempts they may have to do on certain boss and will give them the sense of having some king of long term benefit for been ally. With minor level boost of 2,5 compare to 2 on the horde with option to be increased later on for newcomers to chose ally but not on start in order not to be abused.

- Am not for this but if you make cheaper talents and repair for ally compare to horde at least make sure they are not abused and if character reroll from ally to horde they need to learn all spells yet again to be prevented to be cheated.

3. Am not rly for dual talents or if you add them make them 5k gold and not 1k, that is really easy to be obtained in tbc. Also if ally transfer to horde and they had them free same like the free epic riding they lose it.

I hope this can somehow help the balance of the server, as shaman player draenei is very low with the 1% hit compare to troll racial but things like this maybe can make people to chose ally maybe even myself will be tempted if I have minor xp boost, free raiding and free respec( especially respec since that is a permanent buff that save you time on grinding and you can use that extra half hour or 1 hour  that you don't have to grind to do heroics or increase raiding abit more )

Edited by Sonnelion

Meticulous    1

I'm under the assumption that most people don't understand how important it really is - it can make or break a server long term.

What, logically, is the best course of action here? Are the differences so significant that it really does matter, or are the differences blown out of proportion? Obviously things can be accomplished no matter which faction you choose to play.

Is most of the imbalanced focused around PvP? It seems to be the point of contention for sure.

Everyone who has an inkling that server health is related to faction balance (amongst other things) should throw their hat in the ring - even moreso from the Horde players since they wouldn't get anything based on the discussions. What are they willing to allow the other faction to have that they won't, and what will last long enough to make it relevant throughout the progression of everyone, new and old?

Hard questions and even a harder topic to find a true resolution.

Pretty much every decision that needs to be made about faction balance will negatively affect the Horde since that, typically, is the favored population. You can't favor the favor population, only control or disregard, when it comes to bonuses, queue ratios, etc...

Sonnelion    42

Server with no ally makes it to crowded for leveling and there is no pvp at all. For raiding we all know horde has better racial. And I am a horde player dude been horde vanila-legion and than i stop play. So it is all about how to make ally to be on same ground as horde to have a balanced server horde does not need to gain anything and will still be heavy played due to me as raider prefer better racial than 500 gold in a mount skill that i can get in few hours in tbc outland with farming gold there.

If there is higher xp gain on ally and free epic raiding/ dual talents as ally I would make sure there is no race change for 1 month on start and later if someone wants to reroll horde also lose the raiding and the dual spec. So system will not be abused. Free raiding skill is 1 time help while dual spec or just free re spec is a permanent help for ally to be more tempting. 

You can balance by giving to ally something similar to what monks have in MOP as racial ( when ever ally char flask up gets extra SP/AP/HP ) if you don't do this only a fool will raid as ally when horde has all the good racial. Back in the day when TBC get out if you already had lvl 60 char and alt lvl 60 as ally you wouldn't reroll as horde since leveling was painful in vanilla and you would have been very late so it was not a good option. Now on a private server we all start from level 1 so who that is a raider will intentionally nerf himself by playing ally ??? Am new to private servers but from what i heard there is huge disbalance. And if i invest time to level and play I would want that server to last long and not to die. It starts as having huge disbalance and ganking 3-4 on 1, smaller faction not been able to grind at all consumables just because no one can help them and they will be ganked what ever they farm, so soon will become a server with 1 faction and no pvp and die. If we have ideas to help this and developers are asking what players think so they can help the server to be enjoyable for everyone we should provide them feedback. If all this is done nicely to provide balance am even up to play ally for 1st time instead of horde, but I will not play a server that will have 70-30 on start because that server has no future, ally site will get lower and lower with each day.

Buff for ally benefit the horde and the server on a long term aswell m8. There will be pvp , there will be real world pvp and ganking and not 4 on 1 and server will last long.

Edited by Sonnelion

KimmoKM    36
6 hours ago, Meticulous said:

I'm under the assumption that most people don't understand how important it really is - it can make or break a server long term.

What, logically, is the best course of action here? Are the differences so significant that it really does matter, or are the differences blown out of proportion? Obviously things can be accomplished no matter which faction you choose to play.

Is most of the imbalanced focused around PvP? It seems to be the point of contention for sure.

The differences are blown out of proportion. Realistically, they are almost meaningless, valued at less than a week's worth of gear, so in PvE context the effects are felt by guilds going for realm firsts, and beyond that point it doesn't really matter seeing as that, by having progressed slower and utilizing gear from more resets, you've already been compensated for and then some relative to racially advantaged but undergeared guilds who still managed to clear the content (if the strongest guild is Horde to begin with, on Hellground relaunch for example Autismus Ultimus was three resets ahead of everyone else as Alliance). In PvP it's at least arguably a bigger, but only a very small minority of playerbase is serious about minigames anyway.

And indeed, historically TBC servers often had fairly balanced populations without any efforts to balance them because in actuality very few people care enough about racials to let them influence their choice of faction. This problem is real but it is a new one, caused by feedback loop of some recent servers having had lopsided population, which makes Alliance-leaning players anxious to roll on a dead faction where they might get outnumbered 2 to 1 in world PvP (66-33 pop) or being unable to find suitable guilds, making them go Horde as a safety measure, and now even the more faction-loyal folks might have to reconsider.

Funnily enough, by having this discussion we are propagating the problem. However, the cat is out of the bag and, as you say, the fate of the server could be decided on day 1, with any adjustments done after the fact likely having little to no impact. After all, who would roll on 80-20 slaughterhouse of a faction even if you leveled twice as quickly or had an extra grand saved up from free riding skills? If a thousand people rolled simultaneously it would be fine, but we'd be living in a post-scarcity eutopia if that sort of coordination problems were easy.

• Like it! 1

Tomcat    17

old HG, old AlphaWoW - this TBC server never had any "special benefits" for ally side... Ares had only some faster lvling for ally - thats it. And yes the population on each of this servers was like 60% Horde vs. 40% ally. So what? Thats not the problem, you wont even feel it if total number of players will be 3K.

Besides I was never focused on one fraction, like in HG i had some characters in Ally and Horde in the same time. But I was always way more Ally player then Horde - if you ask about proportion... it was like 80% time played in Ally. So I generaly speak as Ally player -> and my point is - its kinda make me sick when I read how ppl threat ally as a poor kids who cant care about themselfs. Geez... leave proud allaiance alone ^_^

• Like it! 2

Meticulous    1
9 hours ago, Tomcat said:

its kinda make me sick when I read how ppl threat ally as a poor kids who cant care about themselfs. Geez... leave proud allaiance alone ^_^

Everyone wants to be "the best". I agree with KimmoKM that it's blown out of proportion unless 2 equally skilled individuals meet under the same circumstances pvp wise. Otherwise everything that the Horde can do, the Alliance can achieve as well. This lack of realization causes the faction imbalance.

Sonnelion    42

KimmoKM some of your points are valid deference been you chose your faction in vanilla and very little switched because they have already been to invested in certain faction. But here is the main problem and how all will be affected on decay on lower site.

As you said , about players trying to reach server first but thing is there wont be one of those guilds there will be several and there you have 300+ instant players on 1 faction that the other faction doesn't have. How this implicate others, well many decent players will want to play on faction that does have established guilds and they know they are good players they will also go horde for same reasons that you stated. And lastly comes the 3rd group of players that will go for the safest option. You already have imbalance just from start with this. 

How important racials are in TBC. Well how important is for cloth users or even plate user to get LW for extra buff. To have at least 4 in group to have the 100% uptime. End content everything counts even those that will do kara maybe even faster to enter ( debatable ) just to gain few extra levels to lvl 40 and after same speed, hard core player will get this advantage till lvl 70 for sure even if stay horde and they already have established guilds.

Now the true fact about ally racials is some heavy pvp oriented players maybe tempted to go ally due to better racial perheps but those are just very little players and on PVE scale most of them are just to fill numbers in terms of player base as % but may not even raid. 

Little gain in terms of gold by cheaper skills and mount skill ~ 300 gold am not really in mood to calculated fully but regardless ( 2 hours grind as horde player while other faction can not even gank you if there is huge imbalance ) while ally does not have nothing permanent. Also economy will be ruined little goods on market means higher price you ll lose this 300 gold advantage within hours of not been able to farm and pay more for things you buy. 

To sum. If you are PVE player hardcore/ semi hardcore regardless , players that take raiding serious you would want advantage and horde provides you this with racial. For the rest of the players many will chose the safest option making the imbalance further more complicated. 

And the real problem is if day 1 has imbalance you can give everything after to the other faction will be to late. ( been horde 14 years will still play horde regardless what ally gains as buff but should be something more permanent that what is already mention ) Am even tempted to start as ally if extra xp is the so called advantage and reroll horde after gaining the bonus till the level it is active if this also is not protected by some kind of restriction. Beside if you play on certain server i do believe you should donate something for the people that made effort to provide all this fun for you at least this way is real benefit more worth than a vanity mount :P

- Cheaper re spec can be easy set as cap let say instead of 50 to be 25 for ally maybe can lure few extra tanks/healers and there for followed by some extra dps and hybrids  aswell wiling to sacrifice racial and risk the safety of been horde by been able to find groups faster with always having tanks and healers to form a group. This is something permanent that tips the scales towards the ally.

- Faster run as spirit ( can also feel less frustrating if been ganked by majority faction as well as can provide saving time there for do 1-2 extra pulls in raid ) I know it doesn't give damage or anything but it is a help as little trivial it may seem to be.

Combine with little faster leveling and safe little gold on skills that is totally useless if you ask me ( you lose so much gold by not been able to farm due to horde players and funny economy high prices) can lure maybe some extra % of players willing to risk and go ally there for providing much better balance on the server and who knows if there is a balance maybe even some better guild already established from start will chose ally.

PS: Even that i have been whole life horde player my main issue isn't even the racials its the lower amount of players and the quality of the players that will play on ally side PVE wise, knowing that most of the ''hard core'' guilds will go for racials there for horde. Personally i can play ally even without any benefits if i have assurances that there will be balance between factions and i wont be wasting my time. 

Edited by Sonnelion
  • Like it! 1

As the previous poster said. Feedback loops are big things, they essentially shape society. As for the technical part of things, I don't think we talk about more than  few percent dps increase on the long run (for pve), and alliance actually has good pvp racials. But the feedback loop is a huge thing, and on Sunwell there are zero hardcore alliance guilds recurring (barely any alliance guilds recruiting at all). If you sit in the discord a little, you'll realize about 80% of the players will play horde, and there is zero reason for them to consider ally atm. My opinion might not be a popular one, but I believe the dev team doesn't really take this issue seriously. And if it wont be visible on day one (althoug I think it will, but possibly many players will roll characters on both sides) , it will be very visible in month 1. If you wanna raid seriously or pvp seriously and wanna roll alliance, forget it here. 

• Like it! 1

Sonnelion    42

SilverWarrior I dont want to critique developers and server owner. Its just to provide feedback what real issue can be and i also saw guild advertising to go horde as obvious choice. After all server is still not out and can be made right calls to add something extra to popularity of the alliance and maybe lure some guild or group of players chose ally instead of horde.

- They get better racial that are relevant for later content ( not that ally can not clear with their racials farm from it ) 

- They have sure base of pve players to recruit from

PvP players going ally , horde players making ally alts does not really change the facts it will create % of ally characters made but not really have impact on the PVE and faction balance at all.

Save around 300 gold till lvl 70 is not that huge considering that will be compensated with 2 hours of play been horde. ( this is my opinion about the 50% spell cost and 25% raiding cost ) because ally as minority will rarely have the chance to free grind on best locations. So this is something that can not make me go ally instead of horde and give up on good raiding.

Level speed 3 to lvl 40 and horde has x2. Will give you few levels extra to avoid been ganked on start but does not change nothing about end game nor does it change anything for players that wont start the server the moment it goes live. 

Some were speaking about extra honor 10% and reputation.

- Honor is mostly catch up mechanism and does not have impact at all in actual content. As minority faction as ally you wont wait que so this help is totally useless. 

- Rep gain this helps abit provided that you will have enough players and start doing HC's faster. Its legit help but doubt it can make huge impact. After all it is again something to help you just on start.

None of this things give something permanent to ally nor prevent horde to abuse all this and simply reroll on max level to start raid as horde. And from what I see on the forums there will be imbalance and its obvious even some of the players saying there won't be problem or they dont even think on long term, they to will chose horde !!!

I don't know guys maybe most of you find it irrelevant and have time to level play here for few months than go on new server , than again on new server. But I am 30 years no longer 15 when WOW come out and don't have time to level on every server that comes like most of the players that say its ok and will be the first to leave the server. Real life is a bitch :) We have work, families ect. So this is the reason why I would love to play on a balance server cause all of you that post on how important dual talents are and all that stuff on the other topic guess what you wont have PVP nor world PVP with faction not been balance and lot of players will leave the server when new server comes because they chose the wrong faction or because they have no PVP ect. Not because the other server has less bugs than this or the GM's and Developers are more polite and good than the once we have here.
I think i made all my points and concerns so far and even give few ideas on how things can be changed for ally to get something on a permanent base and maybe lure some extra % of PVE players to ally side. I will w8 what will be the final decision of the team that leads this server i think they have enough feedback that most and heavy majority of the population that plays PVE consider horde heavy but there is still time for things to be changed.

• Like it! 1

DarkGreen    1

There is only thing that I care about and only one thing that could make me roll alliance. World PvP balance. I  am a slow leveler. I have no issues with farming any amount of gold. I will not be ganked incessantly for any possible buff or boon. The only thing that would make me roll alliance is if there is a separate log in queue (according to BG brackets) to guarantee a balanced population and an IP check on log in to make sure that people can't ghost in an Alliance toon and then log in to play Horde.  One Horde can log in for every Alliance that logs in. Simple and the only way to guarantee a balanced population.

I don't know how difficult it would be to pull off technically, but adding a CAN NOT BE PLAYED AT THIS TIME on the selection screen over any characters that CAN NOT BE PLAYED would be a strong motivator to get people to play Alliance.

PS. I absolutely agree that it's not the racials but the blood elves, leading to the problem. Damn belfs ruined the Horde. Before them, in retail, there was a definite and noticeable difference between Horde and Aliance players. During WotLK belfs made up something like 50% of the horde ! Thrall weeps !

Sonnelion    42
56 minutes ago, DarkGreen said:

PS. I absolutely agree that it's not the racials but the blood elves, leading to the problem. Damn belfs ruined the Horde. Before them, in retail, there was a definite and noticeable difference between Horde and Aliance players. During WotLK belfs made up something like 50% of the horde ! Thrall weeps !

I agree that more Belfs were created than Daenei however i totally disagree with this when it comes to private server. Ask every single guild that is on forum already on forum recruiting why they chose horde. Better racials is only 1 thing that till end content does not even matter as much. The 2nd factor is secured recruiting. If you have top guilds already decide to play horde guess where majority of PVE players will chose to play ??? Doubt that BE race is the factor for those guilds to be horde. There for what you wrote is non sense.

I was really looking for ways to make ally more even when it comes to player base, but will all those abuse that can happen I would say 1 account per IP so you can play either horde or ally as well as penalty for log in to the horde ( horde can not log in if that cause 45-55 % ratio to be harmed that is something to be tolerated to have 10% more of 1 faction ) My guess is this can make at least some guilds to switch ally. 

What is offered atm for ally is not really making ally population grow even i am tempted to use x3 till lvl 40 and if they give rep grind faster even stay as ally human for aditional rep gain and than switch to horde. As for the spell cost its not a gift but its a must. If you have x 3 leveling speed and mobs on map drop normal loot you wont be able to learn your spells at least not all of them making this thing to be just an adjustment to the faster leveling and a need not a buff you will feel till lvl 40. You will have some benefit after level 40 and especially in outland but that is what 200 gold mount skill 25% lower included, less than 2 hours farm that with server not been balance horde will gain in less than 2 hours and ally wont be able to farm :P

Also have in mind that other huge TBC server is coming right after this one that from what i saw on their forums they have massive support aswell. If you have lot of players that are ally and can not enjoy in their game guess where they will end. Atm Sunwell has the advantage to open the server before those guys but if you have 1 dominant faction you risk of players not been satisfy and leave the server, leaving not even bellow 30% ally on this making it into 1 faction server with no pvp at all. I went even to research on their forums unlike here they have several ally guilds already advertising and a bit more horde guilds but if you compare it with the forum picture here where there is 1 ally guild ( french speaking ) and lot of horde guilds you can see why i am concerned. As cruel it may seems but if developers are not willing to give something more permanent to ally site there will have to be some heavy penalties on horde side to balance the server. 

PS: When i speak for buffs on ally side or penalties on horde side i mean real buffs and real penalties not something that will be easy to be played around. Leveling speed that is helpful on start till level 40 doesn t provide anything but a way for players that start the server the moment it is up to not be in the ganking zone of the huge majority faction but what with the once that wont level as fast they wont feel benefit pass lvl 25-30 where they go in contested zones. And the skill lower cost I already explained its not even a buff till lvl 40 but a must in order for some1 to learn all spells cause with x 3 leveling and normal drop you wont have enough and the benefit you will have after till lvl 70 is as trivial as 1-2 hours of grind that you won't be able to grind as ally with massive horde player base. They need something substential and permanent as buff they can feel. As for penalties on horde side that system can be played around lot of players can make ally chars and have ghosts log in just to enter online. Does not really provide balance unless you make no horde to be able to log after 55% of horde and 1 account per IP.

Edited by Sonnelion
  • Dislike 1

agrado    1

I would like to play alliance,  but im not going to without some bold fix that will change imbalance. Not many will like that idea for sure, but for me as a pve player possibility to lvl up as pve player would fix that also.

Edited by agrado
typo
  • Like it! 1

neheri    28

Why not try something that actually worked elsewhere? Hellfire TBC was perfectly balanced 50:50 ratio for a long period of time.

Apparently something small like a free lvl 30 mount worked nicely and is sinigificant because allows players to start doing lvl 70 content faster. With multiplied XP it's hard to save enough money to buy all the skills from class trainer and save enough money to buy mount at lvl 30. 

Add 1-40 x3 XP to that and alliance will have significant advantage, even for new comers much after server launch. It wouldn't impact late game so would be perfectly blizzlike. At the same time it would be super new player friendly and if you wanted to catch up you'd rather want to go alliance so this can attract players.

Most importantly Hellfire TBC just did that and it worked, why not try do the same?

https://youtu.be/OpGGXEquXXQ?t=147

If that adminsitration doesn't think that this will suffice, maybe it will be worth considering faction que. Especially when there's very high amount of players during launch. Surely, some people would leave right of the bat, however if the server was highly unbalanced more people would slowly drift away from the server over time.

Whatever you want to do, especially if you want to implement faction que, annouce this and inform everyone in advance so premade guilds can plan this. If people know that horde que can be an obstacle for server first, for normal leveling or just for playing this can make entire guild reroll alliance.

Edited by neheri
link

Sonnelion    42

Neheri at least we finally agree on something. I was following survey that were done , also watching the guild topic on this forum and its horde heavy, its not something i say it something numbers say. Implementing penalty in terms of faction que will make some guilds even from now to go ally. And if there are already guilds with some core of players been ally, pve players that come here as individuals will also see ally as option.

However what ever is decided needs to be announced prio to even server been launch so guilds can talk and decide. And if they post on forums and players see improvement on ally side that will have impact on individuals when they decide where to go. Maybe even contact some of those guilds prio to server launch. Its not about what ally gains they dont even have to gain anything but some sort of balance needs to be implemented, either it has a bit more significant meaning other than low lvl x3 leveling while other faction has x2 or if you dont plan to add more benefits on ally its totally fine but implementation of faction que ratio will be needed this is something more harsh but it does provide more significant improvement when it comes to balance than give i dont know free mount /cheaper respec or what ever to the minority faction. Tbc is the only expansion with racial buffs problem.

Edited by Sonnelion

DarkGreen    1

The good thing about a faction queue is that it's not really a penalty at all UNLESS there is in fact an imbalance. If people spread out through both factions properly no one will ever even notice it. It won't impact any sort of realm firsts, it won't give either side an advantage, all it does is prevent one side from having an advantage in the first place which strikes me as fair as fair can be !

• Like it! 1