Sign in to follow this  
Antik

Angrathar - 5,000 (soon™) - online player count reward suggestion

Antik    32

@MrCulé

Okay so Angrathar recently hit a high online player count. Something like 4,600. And this got me thinking. A nice way to advertise for the realm and cause some new players to jump on board might be to add a reward for if 5,000 player count is hit.

I would suggest something like 5x exp for 5 days - (make it so the bonus days include the weekend so the people who only play then can get it too).

While I get this kinda conflicts with the purchased x4 bonus I would think that's okay as a celebratory reward for hitting such a moment.

Edited by Antik
  • Like it! 1
  • Dislike 1

Sitar    0

I have such a hard time grasping why people are insisting on even more of an xp boost when it's already wrath xpac and they give you an option of 2x/3x/4x.  You can legit face roll the entire vanilla zone at 1x and still get it within a couple weeks of casual gameplay.  There are so many servers out already catering to those who demand high xp rates if you are just looking to race to end game as fast as possible.

Antik    32
1 hour ago, Sitar said:

I have such a hard time grasping why people are insisting on even more of an xp boost when it's already wrath xpac and they give you an option of 2x/3x/4x.  You can legit face roll the entire vanilla zone at 1x and still get it within a couple weeks of casual gameplay.  There are so many servers out already catering to those who demand high xp rates if you are just looking to race to end game as fast as possible.

Where did I insist? Can you please quote my OP where I insisted?

I have no problem at all leveling from 1-70 in 22 hours played and 70-80 in less than 3 days /played.

As I stated in the OP: this is a suggestion for a reward, kind of a player appreciation special.

If you disagree, or don't like it that's fine. However don't imply I said thing I never said like what you follow it with matters. Because it doesn't, as your opinion on the topic ceases to matter when you enter the thread lying.

• Dislike 2

skoobydoo    0
On 8/10/2018 at 4:16 AM, Antik said:

Where did I insist? Can you please quote my OP where I insisted?I have no problem at all leveling from 1-70 in 22 hours played and 70-80 in less than 3 days /played.

Most players  level from 70-80 way longer then 3 days/played.Avarage speed is something around 180-200 hours according to wowhead.That's very long time of doing something you absolutely not enjoy and push a lot of people away.People who do enjoy x1 rate tho already leveled and some of them are leaving the server to do something else,so its time to get some fresh blood or population will keep declining.I think having highers EXP rate is very good idea and will bring tons of new players.

MrCulé    170
On 7.08.2018 at 8:15 PM, Antik said:

@MrCulé

Okay so Angrathar recently hit a high online player count. Something like 4,600. And this got me thinking. A nice way to advertise for the realm and cause some new players to jump on board might be to add a reward for if 5,000 player count is hit.

I would suggest something like 5x exp for 5 days - (make it so the bonus days include the weekend so the people who only play then can get it too).

While I get this kinda conflicts with the purchased x4 bonus I would think that's okay as a celebratory reward for hitting such a moment.

Experience rate doesn't boost population of the realm. The overall number of players in days of exp boost is almost the same like in days without such event. However there are more players in specific hours(mainly EU evening) and that's why you see more players online. 

We're not gonna change our multipliers.