Sign in to follow this  
Raven

Glyph of Vengeance vs Command vs Exorcism

Raven    0

Hello i started gearing up my retri paladin and i have a question about this 3 glyphs. Which of them will be the best for playing RHC right now?

Stis    2

hi

in my opinion at the begining the best is to go for the Command glyph so you don't have any trouble with mana and then when you got some gear you can exchange it to Vengeance. Exorcism glyph can be used only when you have the expertise cap.

• Like it! 1

Vaxsysl    8

Top three Retribution glyphs are Vengeance, Consecration and Judgement. Your mana should be fine from talent Judgements of the Wise and your Divine Plea, which you should use on CD whenever you can. You're ought to use Judgement of Wisdom on main target anyway so dps in party can regenerate their mana, yourself included. Glyph of Command with Plea available when you're doing level 80 content? Nah. It shouldn't ever be so serious with your mana.

Now, one could go on saying how you're using Seal of Command for AoE, so having or not having Glyph of Vengeance doesn't matter much (get dodged tho!), but make sure you have it before you enter any raid. Hit and Expertise softcaps are essential.

As for Glyph of Exorcism, avoid it. Yes, you can use it if you get Expertise softcap without Vengeance glyph, but that <Equip: Increases your Expertise by xx> stat on items should ideally be critical strike or haste instead, since it affects all/most of your attacks. You can't really compare it with 20% increased damage on one ability which you use every fifteen seconds.

Edited by Vaxsysl
typos