Sign in to follow this  
Novica

WTB Runecloth - Need over 2000 stakcs

Novica    2

Looking to buy a lot of Runecloth. Need over 2000 stacks of it. 

Paying 4g per stack. If you have more than 100 stacks to sell, I'll make sure to tip ya. 

IGN: Jrk

You can also post down below or send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Edited by Novica

Antik    36

You can do the TOC dailly which nets 1,000rep per day (actually 1,248 due to how rep works with shared factions) and gain exalted with all alliance factions incredibly quickly.

proof = https://imgur.com/a/6tk8gPC

All on same day at same time with minimal planning.

Minimal amounts of runecloth used to make sure all the reputations would hit exalted in same turn in.

edit;

Actually it's 2,496 per day if you keep doing the championing quest per faction. You don't have to turn in the one that requires 25x [Valiant's Seal] So you can continue to keep doing those for whichever specific faction you'd like.

What I'm not sure about is if you could take the valiant's seal quest for one faction then proceed to do it's 4x daily quests. Then abandon the valiant's seal quest and pick it up for another faction and do that faction's 4x daily. Potentially allowing one to gain 7,488 repuation per day in addition to a lot of gold.

Edited by Antik
add info

Stis    2
34 minutes ago, Antik said:

What I'm not sure about is if you could take the valiant's seal quest for one faction then proceed to do it's 4x daily quests. Then abandon the valiant's seal quest and pick it up for another faction and do that faction's 4x daily. Potentially allowing one to gain 7,488 repuation per day in addition to a lot of gold.

you can't do that because before you are able to do the dailys, you get a quest that "locks" you for that faction

Antik    36
12 minutes ago, Stis said:

you can't do that because before you are able to do the dailys, you get a quest that "locks" you for that faction

Yeah. The valiant's seal quest. Abandon it and pick a different on.

Stis    2

What i was meaning was the quest like "Valliant of Ironforge" that locks you to that faction. After you complete this one you are able to do the seals one with the dailiys

Antik    36
On 8/2/2018 at 9:28 PM, Stis said:

What i was meaning was the quest like "Valliant of Ironforge" that locks you to that faction. After you complete this one you are able to do the seals one with the dailiys

Okay so it only unlocks you if you successfully complete it giving you those juicy 2x faction daily days.