Jump to content
The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SoloTop

No ToC to gear uo ?

Recommended Posts

SoloTop    1

I am surprised why no have Trial of Champion and Trial of the crusader 

Trial of Champion is best place to gear up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nadiir    107

We are a progressive realm. 

This means that we will release content patches over a period of time. 

This allows people to enjoy Naxx with Naxx gear. and Ulduar with Ulduar gear, ect.

We have no release date for TOC.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoloTop    1
16 hours ago, Nadiir said:

We are a progressive realm. 

This means that we will release content patches over a period of time. 

This allows people to enjoy Naxx with Naxx gear. and Ulduar with Ulduar gear, ect.

We have no release date for TOC.

 

Thank you.

Thank you but is soon for ToC

my Gs is 2.4 i can play any raid ( 10 ) allowed but all think is low gear cannot do VoA 10 or nax 10 or OS 10 and ignored

for that i`m asking when ToC

playing dungeon hope Gear up to 3000 gs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hijako    13
15 hours ago, SoloTop said:

Thank you but is soon for ToC

my Gs is 2.4 i can play any raid ( 10 ) allowed but all think is low gear cannot do VoA 10 or nax 10 or OS 10 and ignored

for that i`m asking when ToC

playing dungeon hope Gear up to 3000 gs 

Just do normal dungeons & try out to buy items for your class with item lvl 200 blues from AH (usually, not so expensive) to reach 2.7 - 2.8k gs, then you can start heroic dungeons - just from dungeons, its not difficult to reach 3.3 - 3.4k gs PVE gear to start with 10 man raids

  • Like it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nimeralos    44

They'll most likely release ToC in November-December 2018. So get your gear as everyone else did : P Joining a guild may help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoloTop    1
On 6/13/2018 at 11:12 AM, hijako said:

Just do normal dungeons & try out to buy items for your class with item lvl 200 blues from AH (usually, not so expensive) to reach 2.7 - 2.8k gs, then you can start heroic dungeons - just from dungeons, its not difficult to reach 3.3 - 3.4k gs PVE gear to start with 10 man raids

i swear i run 6 hc dungeon 

never dropped cloth item to gear up

sounds like cloth items is legendary i`m bored really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoloTop    1
On 6/13/2018 at 7:50 PM, nimeralos said:

They'll most likely release ToC in November-December 2018. So get your gear as everyone else did : P Joining a guild may help.

6 time dungeon hc 

there no cloth item dropped i`m bored i cant farm  to gear up 

0 at all cloth is  LEGENDARY 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×