ravenwind    0

Hello everyone,

I'd like to pay attention to our wintergrasp. I know that ally win about 70% of battles, but this is not the point here.

I'm asking our GMs whether they will fix some bugs:

1) Massive kicks form WG during the battle -  this happen on both sides, but always i see more horde players kicked than ally. Can you tell me why people are kicked from WG into Icecrown?

2) Few min ago alliance player somehow got demolisher inside our relic vault. He destroyed gate form inside and instant click. Hordie had big chances to win that WG. That was really suprising... As hordie i was really pissed about last WG and about bug that some rogue did (sadly didnt get screenshot...).

3) I know its not bug, but i think its problem with WG at weekend. I remember when you said on global that WG doesnt start when there is more than 5k players. Because that its almost impossible to play WG at weekend (and ofc VOA) and the side that is holding fortress instantly win... I wonder if they get WG marks for that... Are you trying to do something with that? As hordie it would be better to get 1 mark for lose than none...

Are you working on WG? Did you knew about these bugs?

Best regards,

ravenwind

Xil    3
On 7.06.2018 at 6:22 PM, ravenwind said:

1) Massive kicks form WG during the battle -  this happen on both sides, but always i see more horde players kicked than ally. Can you tell me why people are kicked from WG into Icecrown?

Probably because it's capped at about 150 players to something and it doesn't allow more so you have to be fast with accepting.

On 7.06.2018 at 6:22 PM, ravenwind said:

2) Few min ago alliance player somehow got demolisher inside our relic vault. He destroyed gate form inside and instant click. Hordie had big chances to win that WG. That was really suprising... As hordie i was really pissed about last WG and about bug that some rogue did (sadly didnt get screenshot...).

Teleport hack?

There is a bigger problem with WG than those you mentioned. WG walls cause LoS even if they're destroyed so it makes it really hard at capping the fortress.

Lyalp    1

The first problem is partially due to people going afk. Generally people who went afk prior to the start of the round. It's happened to me a few times because of some RL thing requiring my attention.

The second issue is something I've noticed a lot. As a Horde, I often see players getting into the fortress before we take down the wall. I've always figured it was by their cuing in to the round, inside the fortress, before it starts. I've done this a few times. It obviously doesn't explain the vehicle issue, but it's something I've noticed.