• Announcements

• Dredd

Change your passwords!   04/27/2018

All the players who played on Light's Hope and Memories are requested to change their passwords immediately. Two Factor Authentication is also advised. https://streamable.com/i4q5a
    • MrCulé

Join Angrathar's Group on Facebook and like Sunwell's Fanpage!   06/04/2018

Join Angrathar group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/546505248864228/  Like our Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/SunwellProject/
Sign in to follow this  
Rzy

Childish Behavior of Guild Podziemie

Rzy    1

here is my experience with this guild, i joined a dung with daily heroic quest, killed first boss got saved , AND THEN i got randomly kick out of the dung without any warrning in chat or anything, asked the dung leader and he was shocked as iam, and then the other 3 players were from the same guild, so this made a sense how i got kicked so fast, i got mad over this, contacted Gm and provided prof, and requested to give me another daily quest or reset my dung id, the gm refused to do anything, NOT Even punishing those players, this was all yesterday, today i got the chance to contact one of the guild officers and all the reply i got from him was "XD" AND didn't bother to apologize for the childish behavior of his guild members  ,IT didn't surprise me that too many officers don't really realize the burden they have towards the community , meh w/e  .
here is the screenshot of chat of all what happened since i joined the dung  till i got kicked

good experience eh?

WoWScrnShot_052818_183745.jpg

WoWScrnShot_052818_183758.jpg

WoWScrnShot_052818_183827.jpg

WoWScrnShot_052818_183905.jpg

hijako    4

If you're gonna cry for each wasted dungeon/raid ID, you better stop playing right now - this is what WoW has been ever since the very first dungeon in Vanilla, up till now including. Safest is to do dungeons with guild members or known people.

Also, don't blame the officer's staff on this one - the game's content is based on the cooperation of multiple parties - or in other words, its an online game for goodness sake! This is what makes it interesting & dynamic, they should not interfere in people groupings 

For what's worth, you won't find better community on other servers (if not worse...)

• Like it! 2

Vorkreist    5

This is the general behavior on this server it seems. 90% polish kids that do that kind of things everywhere. And the staff encourages it by not doing anything.
I have found better communities where the staff actually gets involved with these kind of toxic behaviors so not you are wrong on this one two.
My current last 3 dungeons runs ended either with getting kicked for not passing my main spec loot to someone else or no reason at all , always a gang of 3 polish kids so they can kick you fast.  This ain't no international server just a playground for polish troll kids.

• Like it! 1
  • Dislike 4

H4wx    1
16 hours ago, Vorkreist said:

This is the general behavior on this server it seems. 90% polish kids that do that kind of things everywhere. And the staff encourages it by not doing anything.
I have found better communities where the staff actually gets involved with these kind of toxic behaviors so not you are wrong on this one two.
My current last 3 dungeons runs ended either with getting kicked for not passing my main spec loot to someone else or no reason at all , always a gang of 3 polish kids so they can kick you fast.  This ain't no international server just a playground for polish troll kids.

I've run a fair amount of dungeons on alliance here and I've never been kicked for anything or observed any trollish behaviour. Maybe I'm just lucky or perhaps it's happens more often on Horde.

• Like it! 1

hijako    4
On 6/3/2018 at 12:30 AM, H4wx said:

I've run a fair amount of dungeons on alliance here and I've never been kicked for anything or observed any trollish behaviour. Maybe I'm just lucky or perhaps it's happens more often on Horde.

On 6/2/2018 at 8:30 AM, Vorkreist said:

The staff actually has forbidden people to not speak any other language than english in groupings - you can even report them (thats a little extreme in my opinion, but anyways) - with such a strict rule, how can you even suggest that they are encouraging this sort of behavior?? Also, why blame polish people only? This can occur with any type of group (regardless of nationality) - again, if you don't wanna risk it, don't do rdf solo. 

I mean, on the next day, the tank or healer could disconnect & the whole group could be disbanded after the very first dungeon boss - is the staff gonna be at fault here again??

As long as you are playing & dependent on other people in an online community, this will always likely happen. By your definition then, the staff have to disable the kick option...

Edited by hijako

MrCulé    146
On 2.06.2018 at 7:30 AM, Vorkreist said:

It's better to report such players instead of writing such false accusations. 

I suggest you to look into report section and check how the staff reacts for report of bad behaviour on dungeons. 

Feel free to report bad behaviour and don't say that we support players who break the rules.