• Announcements

• Dredd

Change your passwords!   04/27/2018

All the players who played on Light's Hope and Memories are requested to change their passwords immediately. Two Factor Authentication is also advised. https://streamable.com/i4q5a
    • MrCulé

Join Angrathar's Group on Facebook and like Sunwell's Fanpage!   06/04/2018

Join Angrathar group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/546505248864228/  Like our Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/SunwellProject/
Sign in to follow this  
ololtsg

genious ideas

ololtsg    1

who came up with this genious idea to put shoulders and tabard for 3s only?

i know 3v3 better balance blabla. but the community is way too small for a serious competitive 3v3 ladder on ANY pserver warmane doesnt realise this and even put titles in 3v3 only since last year i thought you may be smarter. But if you consider farming "balanced" 3v3 10games teams for +1/2 to get the rating more rewarding than playing "unbalanced" 2v2 vs real teams most of the time - good night.

atleast you could have kept the 1500 teamrating start. now you have to sit whole season with the same mates if you want to get any 3v3 rewards because who can be arsed to do the useless grind from 0 to 1500 with these 3v3 ques more than once if you win all of these games you will need 40games only woah :O. this for sure makes people hyped to grind shoulders which are useless again in 3months.

Since this is also not your first Server you should also have noticed that summer is coming and pserver population get  hurt a lot during summertime every year. especially when the most "difficult" wotlk raid is out and its soo tryhard to get shoulders/tabard. people rather cba to play at all and wont look back than playing.

last season it took 40-45games to get to 2k. now if i just imagine with this amount of games only having 1500 while spending hours in que  and mmr already spiked so you get +4 vs most teams i  already cba.

so if you keep this give us 1500 teamrating start in 3v3 bracket

or add them back to 2v2.

for real 3v3 entertainement you host a tournament with titles and giggles but dont force it on the ladder its just nolife to grind 3v3 rating on pservers with small arena communtiy like angrathar

but this wont work you will see

Edited by ololtsg

MrCulé    146

Okay. The rules are simply. Do you want shoulders or tabard - play 3v3. If you don't want to play 3v3, you won't get it. That's soooo simple. 

Regards

By the way - I don't care about Warmane in any way. 

ololtsg    1
2 hours ago, MrCulé said:

Okay. The rules are simply. Do you want shoulders or tabard - play 3v3. If you don't want to play 3v3, you won't get it. That's soooo simple. 

Regards

By the way - I don't care about Warmane in any way. 

ah genious and whats the reason behind these rules? killing 3v3 completly and cripple 2v2 aswell? always wonder how people who never set a foot into arena know whats good.

Edited by ololtsg

MrCulé    146
1 hour ago, ololtsg said:

always wonder how people who never set a foot into arena know whats good.

You would be surprised ;) 

Topic closed.