Sign in to follow this  
AreoMaxx

Leveling on RDF

AreoMaxx    0

Hi, from 15 to 42 (current) lvl i'm doing only rdf, as a healer, and i'm putting talents into resto tree , but my question is if it's enough for healing on rdf to respec in ele or enh for quests and heal on rdf, and its better to go enh or ele for exp?

Brissa    0

Stick to resto talents and keep leveling by healing dungeons. At 58lvl respec to enhancement and go to outland and level by questing, its most efficient anyway.

I advise against leveling in elemental until northrend, because of lack of mail items with spell power, but still I feel enhancement is faster and more efficent for questing purpose.

Edited by Brissa

AreoMaxx    0

Thanks for answer, but since dual talent is expensive, can I heal on rdf (to get nice items) in enh or it will be not enough healing power to do so?

followme    0
3 hours ago, AreoMaxx said:

Thanks for answer, but since dual talent is expensive, can I heal on rdf (to get nice items) in enh or it will be not enough healing power to do so?

Yes, you can heal almost every dungeon in Enh spec until Outland. Just keep 2 sets of gear, one for soloing and one for healing (many items will be good for both). Use Earthliving and LHW/CH and you can SS for mana regen (or on low levels you can even force some low dmg mobs to hit you to get even more mana).

After you get to Outland dual spec will be easier to buy since your gold inflow will be much higher and also itemization will get better.

And if you plan to go elem in the end I don't recommend switching to it until 80 (you can try choosing q rewards for resto gear and by swapping just a few items with hit rating, and you can start running heroics both resto/elem). Enh is great for leveling, you will be able to solo almost every elites with Feral Spirit.