• Announcements

• Dredd

Change your passwords!   04/27/2018

All the players who played on Light's Hope and Memories are requested to change their passwords immediately. Two Factor Authentication is also advised. https://streamable.com/i4q5a
wyattlee

payment help

wyattlee    0

I have used the paypal payment option, it did end up working. I want to further donate and support the server. I was wondering if you could or ever would accept crypto currency as a payment option. This would make it far easier as a transaction.

MrCulé    120
43 minutes ago, wyattlee said:

I have used the paypal payment option, it did end up working. I want to further donate and support the server. I was wondering if you could or ever would accept crypto currency as a payment option. This would make it far easier as a transaction.

Hi! Currently we are snowed under work and currently we don't have time to implement the new payment option. Feel free to write to me on Discord, maybe we'll find the way to solve your PayPal problem. 

wyattlee    0
34 minutes ago, wyattlee said:

It is not a problem with the service, it's a problem of having to transfer money into it and then using it.