• Announcements

• Dredd

Change your passwords!   04/27/2018

All the players who played on Light's Hope and Memories are requested to change their passwords immediately. Two Factor Authentication is also advised. https://streamable.com/i4q5a
Sign in to follow this  
Brissa

DK anti-class

DK anti-class  

1. 1. Which class is Death Knight's anti-class?

• Paladin
    • Warrior
    • Hunter
    • Shaman
    • Druid
    • Rogue
    • Mage
    • Priest
    • Warlock

Brissa    0

Which class is anti-class for death knight? (duel situation, same gear lvl, same skill of both players)

And which class DK counter the most?

Brissa    0

Asked about this on /global and got answers:

hunter, fmage, retpal, dk (yeah for some people counter to dk is dk :X)

I can see that in world pvp situation hunter can win just by outrange. What I do not understand is how hunter is suppose to kite in duel while fight zone is so tiny, and I think u cant simply escape gargoyle and slowly die to dots

Also not sure about fmage, or any other caster. Dk got so many anti-caster tools its insane. Antimagic shield / zone, silence, ghoul stun, mind freeze, grip, snares, selfheal, not to mention gargoyle lolz

I am starting to think that "none" is no joke answer Kappa

Hendi    7

Dk got plenty of counters in Arena, and is fairly beatable in a 1v1 with a pillar, by Druids, Pals or SP. But if u mean a 1v1 in a small open field Duel zone like under Dalaran, Unholy Dk beats everything except other DKs simply because he uses Gargoyle open field and has the rest of his stuff, too. Maybe a feral, who is one of the biggest counters of DK in general and only loses duel cause of Gargoyle dmg can use one of these boxes in Dalaran to kite and avoid Gargoyle and heal himself, but i have yet to encounter a feral to tryhard this much, most good players dont take these Duels under Dalaran too serious anyway. If we stay in this open field scenario under Dalaran where sick pets rule, an Enhancement shaman with gear, in an OLOLOL PET battle duel might be your best bet, as he should be able to survive with his wolves, if he cant win the dk until wolves end  it will be hard tho, depends on how many Death Strikes he dodges maybe and on the gear and dmg they deal to each other.

As alrdy mentioned, if theres endless space hunter can just outrange him and fuck him up, but this is not guaranteed under Dalaran. If the Dk is just alot worse player and doesnt know how to abuse his mechanics in that dalaran duel scenario a Frost Mage can beat him if he watches out for Gargoyle timing Mirror images and  block, pet nova and so on. And a way better Ret, Warrior and even SP with shackle Undead and Lock with portal outrange, rogue with gay vanish strats, can also beat him. Ele can win if the Dk cant AMS roots, grip and use Gargoyle lol

TL;DR In ur duel scenario under Dalaran Dk always has the advantage vs any Class and the other class has to play almost flaweless and outplay the DK to win, there is no counter in ur scenario, only in Arena

Edited by Hendi

Haunterik    1

None. Basically DK kit is anti.spell caster so any spell class with same skill and gear should never win even if the DK failed super hard. Meeles have a bit easier time playing vs DK but still DK should win (except maybe good ret. paladin). In 2v2 you can counter anything, even a DK comps. In 3v3 DK is probably best class with huge press and survability + lot of spells to help peel healer.