• Announcements

• Dredd

Change your passwords!   04/27/2018

All the players who played on Light's Hope and Memories are requested to change their passwords immediately. Two Factor Authentication is also advised. https://streamable.com/i4q5a
Sign in to follow this  
a315533

Video on the home page

a315533    0

Dear @MrCulé

I really like the video on your home page,But China can't go to the youtube,So can you put video on China's allowed website?Such as bilibili!because I want to share video with my friends in China,I want more Chinese to join this server,I want more and more people on this server,No matter where they come from.

I know some Chinese have no quality,But please believe that I am not every Chinese has no quality.My English is not very good. If there is anything wrong, please forgive me.

A player from mainland China.

2018.4.30 13:04

Edited by a315533

MrCulé    120
6 hours ago, a315533 said:

Dear @MrCulé

I really like the video on your home page,But China can't go to the youtube,So can you put video on China's allowed website?Such as bilibili!because I want to share video with my friends in China,I want more Chinese to join this server,I want more and more people on this server,No matter where they come from.

I know some Chinese have no quality,But please believe that I am not every Chinese has no quality.My English is not very good. If there is anything wrong, please forgive me.

A player from mainland China.

2018.4.30 13:04

Hi dear Chinese player, 

we absolutely can do it, but probably I won't be able to upload the file there because of the language barrier. I've sent your the link to download promo movie, please download it and then upload on bilibili. 

Regards

• Like it! 1