• Announcements

• Dredd

Change your passwords!   04/27/2018

All the players who played on Light's Hope and Memories are requested to change their passwords immediately. Two Factor Authentication is also advised. https://streamable.com/i4q5a
    • MrCulé

Join Angrathar's Group on Facebook and like Sunwell's Fanpage!   06/04/2018

Join Angrathar group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/546505248864228/  Like our Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/SunwellProject/
Sign in to follow this  
Mozaiczny

Realm First: Yogg Saron 25 0K - hard question

Mozaiczny    10

Im here with question to SunwellStaff.

I give here a 2 sources:

In retail a guild "STARS" was only 1 guild that beaten YOGG SARON 25 0 keepers - before release new content.

As we know, we got PRE NERF content = our ulduar was harder tham normal one on private servers.

My question is here:

When we didnt got a single guild which can defeat a Yogg on this Hard Mode on PRE-NERF after (for example) 4 months - which option comes into play:

1. Reduce the level of difficulty AKA - PostNERF
  2. Waiting for someone to do it
  3. other options
I am referring to someone from the administration here: @MrCulé, @Graal

nimeralos    23
1 hour ago, Mozaiczny said:

When we didnt got a single guild which can defeat a Yogg on this Hard Mode on PRE-NERF after (for example) 4 month

I doubt it will happen. Today's tryhards will find a loophole.

If they won't - well let's see..? I don't think they should come up with a decision right now.

Mob    3

We're playing on 3.3.5 patch(enhanced dps) and reffering to the whining that occured on forum after only 2 guilds killing KT 25 in the first week of Naxx, probably Yogg-Saron will get boosted to the extent when it becomes unkillable till ToGC content. Honestly, ToC is another raid designed mainly for PUGs(like naxx) so making Ulduar HM bosses more challanging or even unkillable on T8 gear would be fine.

P.S. Not modified version of YS0k was beaten on feronis after only 3 weeks of wiping on it(decent players, average gear, minor unfavorable bugs currently fixed). More hardcore guilds on Angrathar would kill him even faster. In short - YS0k with dps from patch 3.3.5 is much easier than you think.

• Like it! 1

Graal    23

Hi there,

I believe that Yogg will be doable in later weeks. Your 3.3.5 dps' (talents) are freakin me out so I put him into mythic-like mode (0k obv), anyway still hope some guilds will beat him :D

• Thanks 1

Iamthedoll    3

You guys are not getting the -15% dmg aura for players which Feronis had, despite of which yogg was killed, and you doubt if 0k is doable? :D  rotfl'd

• Dislike 1

Graal    23
1 hour ago, Iamthedoll said:

You guys are not getting the -15% dmg aura for players which Feronis had, despite of which yogg was killed, and you doubt if 0k is doable? :D  rotfl'd

rotfl, looks like you already know what kind of impediments we prepared here, rotfl