Sign in to follow this  
Clownfiesta

Scripting trash already on sunwell

Clownfiesta    3

Hello, so firstly I just wanna say that lately blackrock, (warmane instant 80 server) has turned into a trashcan of scripters abusing lack of realm protection and interest from warmane staff. And guess what? The scripting squad, Vertaz (which was permanently banned on feronis btw) and his friends moved to sunwell. Well, Vertaz and his "mates" are known from scripting, cheating, selling scripts and scamming people no doubt. Every blackrock player knows it because ppl like Vertaz destroyed this server. You enter the arena, you fight scripting Warrior Paladin and the worst part is they do it for fun, they are fucking trolls trying to make fair players game experience shit.

Okay, what happens now? Guess what, Vertaz is already playing 2s with another scripter shinta (which btw never streamed warrior without chat cover and he didn't for other classes xD) and BG premades. I instantly noticed him and some trash dk Qilp interrupting people in 0.01sec.

What am I trying to achieve by this post is stating that if you won't get rid of scripting trashcans like Vertaz and his besties Angrathar will end up like blackrock in terms of pvp. It will die. More and more ppl will start scripting and ppl will quit.

I highly recommend monitoring Vertaz and everyone he plays with. But the best solution would be instantly getting rid of this kid.

@MrCulé

• Perfect! 1
  • Bravo! 2

MrCulé    186
6 hours ago, Clownfiesta said:

Hello, so firstly I just wanna say that lately blackrock, (warmane instant 80 server) has turned into a trashcan of scripters abusing lack of realm protection and interest from warmane staff. And guess what? The scripting squad, Vertaz (which was permanently banned on feronis btw) and his friends moved to sunwell. Well, Vertaz and his "mates" are known from scripting, cheating, selling scripts and scamming people no doubt. Every blackrock player knows it because ppl like Vertaz destroyed this server. You enter the arena, you fight scripting Warrior Paladin and the worst part is they do it for fun, they are fucking trolls trying to make fair players game experience shit.

Okay, what happens now? Guess what, Vertaz is already playing 2s with another scripter shinta (which btw never streamed warrior without chat cover and he didn't for other classes xD) and BG premades. I instantly noticed him and some trash dk Qilp interrupting people in 0.01sec.

What am I trying to achieve by this post is stating that if you won't get rid of scripting trashcans like Vertaz and his besties Angrathar will end up like blackrock in terms of pvp. It will die. More and more ppl will start scripting and ppl will quit.

I highly recommend monitoring Vertaz and everyone he plays with. But the best solution would be instantly getting rid of this kid.

@MrCulé

Hi! 
I cannot ban people because they badly behaved on other servers, however I've already got reports concerning these players. I'd like to emphasize that Arena Spectator is active on Angrathar and Angrathar's players can help us to record illegal actions on the arenas. 

Our own launcher(that should be ready soon) will completely eliminate scripts. However until this moment we need your help, I mean players' help. 

• Love it! 1

bamby    5

Sunwell is not warmane. They care about the comunity and you can check it in game. You do a ticket and they help you, sometimes instantly or 5 mints later.
Warmane dont touch in blackrock for 1 year and lies about ETA dates and only care about money.
I leave blackrock because of the scripting too, but here you can simple .sp sp playername, record and report it... and you dont have to wait days or weeks for ban a scripter. 
I will share later a addon for show the time of kicking and reflect for help report this things. This game is old and you understand is hard to protect pvp with a good anti cheater because they want bypass it all the time. 
They cant  "getting rid of this kid" because they do a new account everytime etc, just report it. If you hate them, you will have fun doing it  and trust in the staff work.
Sorry about my english and have fun playing in this server because is one of the best actuality with small problems, but they work hard to fix they and bring friendly comunity.

• Like it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

TriHard    15

The good thing about banning for scripts is that you can basically ban anyone and just say that they've been scripting. Even better, you don't have to post any evidence beacuse "then scripters will know what to avoid to not get banned". 

My advice if you're decent pvp player: you should stop talking shit about about administration or server immediately ;^)

cyanerds    1

Especially if you have a record with selling and using scripts and getting permad on previous servers, any evidence m8? let me tell you that, people dont change. I as well want to get rid of people that plague the pvp community with this kind of shit. 

Edited by cyanerds
  • Like it! 1

TriHard    15
1 hour ago, cyanerds said:

Especially if you have a record with selling and using scripts and getting permad on previous servers, any evidence m8? let me tell you that, people dont change. I as well want to get rid of people that plague the pvp community with this kind of shit. 

What about all the players that were permabanned for PvP on feronis? Would you ban them aswell? 'Cause right now they're doing great in pvp here.

Edited by TriHard

cyanerds    1

IIRC they werent banned for using scripts, so therefore I dont really care, matchfixing and such can be easily caught if the ladder is active.

also every perma on feronis for using scripts was connected with the person mentioned in the op's topic, and yes I would ban every person which used scripts to have an advantage over people that play 'clean'

Edited by cyanerds

Xil    3
On 11.04.2018 at 12:32 PM, TriHard said:

What about all the players that were permabanned for PvP on feronis? Would you ban them aswell? 'Cause right now they're doing great in pvp here.

Yes, 0 tolerance for people that can't play fair. There are already some win-traders, scripters and other scum on Angrathar that were perma banned on Feronis but they're hidden under different nicks.

On 10.04.2018 at 9:28 PM, MrCulé said:

Our own launcher(that should be ready soon) will completely eliminate scripts.

Hard to believe that and even if it will happen people will find a way around it. There's a reason in games like LoL most of scripts work to this day.

It's sometimes hard to say whether someone is scripting or not but most of them are dumb and use it in a way that makes it obvious. If someone interrupts 5% or less cast multiple times during 1 arena then IMO it's pretty obvious that person is scripting. All it takes is to watch few arenas of top rated 2v2 and 3v3 teams and you'll quickly find most blatant scripters.

Vertazwar    15

I hope that mr.Cule will be able to deliver custom launcher soon and it is a great news, that they are working on it. Scripting is indeed hurting WotLK pvp community and it needs to be adressed as soon as possible.

I was not active on Feronis, I am not active on Angrathar, I was never actively playing on Blackrock. I was not banned on Feronis because of using scripts. Shinta is great warrior and by no means a scripter. Scripts are only used by low rated players as versus high rated players some of the settings can actualy hurt your overall performance as usage of some skills is very situational and situation is something PQR doesnt support. Example: autointerupting immolate while your partner has seduction and so on. Blackrock is dying out because of poor decitions of Warmane team and Malaco. The 284 crossrealm is a helpful change tho. 

I hope this answered everything you have been talking about without any facts to back your claims. I dont have time to play wow and when I do I record my arenas to catch cheaters. You can do the same thing and write ticket after you catch someone. Gms respond almost instantly. If I made wrong impression on you on Feronis I am sorry, I was a troll. Cule is doing his best to stop scripters. Bringing up this topic without evidence or vids Is not a good idea tho. Most of casual pvpers dont even know what scripting is and its better to keep it that way.

@MrCulé Please, consider closing this forum topic, as it in my opinion spreads unnecesary drama. 

Edited by Vertazwar
1 more thing: People you talk about are neither my mates or my besties or whatever you call them. Also: I am against selling hacks...
  • Like it! 1

Famelolz    0

Our own launcher(that should be ready soon) will completely eliminate scripts. However until this moment we need your help, I mean players' help. 

Warmane and Wowcricle don't even need some custom launcher. And they can instant detect scripts on server side. :)

Unlocker    0
On 10/04/2018 at 3:44 PM, Clownfiesta said:

Hello, so firstly I just wanna say that lately blackrock, (warmane instant 80 server) has turned into a trashcan of scripters abusing lack of realm protection and interest from warmane staff. And guess what? The scripting squad, Vertaz (which was permanently banned on feronis btw) and his friends moved to sunwell.

@MrCulé

you'r terribly wrong on your 1st statement, we didn't stopped playing on warmane ( unlocker / kenao / miaou / acken ), sunwell is just taking most of the playtime, i had 4 teams in top 15 last seasons jsut for fun

we'r not vertaz " friends " or some crew, i personnally talked to him twice in my life

Vertazwar    15
On 16. 4. 2018 at 1:35 PM, Vertazwar said:

1 more thing: People you talk about are neither my mates or my besties or whatever you call them

13 minutes ago, Unlocker said:

we'r not vertaz " friends " or some crew, i personnally talked to him twice in my life

That is exactly what I have been talking about, but I ment mainly people who sell hacks.

Obviously this whole post is less then a lowkey reddit post that should not get any attention. Just another drama topic without any evidence or proof. People whisper me ingame like: oh you are the scripter from forum. If anyone deserves ban its the guy who wrote this nonsence. ZERO evidence, zero facts, just nonsence over and over and I dont think its deserves neither ours or Cules attention. I play wow maybe once a week, I come back after 30+ days to have some fun in bgs and this is the first thing people whisper me with. People will always call better players cheaters and hackers. The lower average exp of players the more reports GMs get about high rated players. Isnt it weird that with people on Blackrock streaming, recording, tracking Mortal Strike cooldown and so on there are close to no bans to high rated warriors? Scripts are only used by low experienced players, while high experienced players get blamed for using them daily. This is nothing new and Cule does a great thing that he doesnt listen to these whining from low rated players without any evidence. 

If someone doesnt understand what this post is about I will Quote it again here so you can see

Also: I have never been banned for scripting. Not on Feronis, not on other servers. My Feronis Warrior is literaly on the same account as my Angrathar Warrior...

On 16. 4. 2018 at 1:35 PM, Vertazwar said:

I was not active on Feronis, I am not active on Angrathar, I was never actively playing on Blackrock. I was not banned on Feronis because of using scripts. Shinta is great warrior and by no means a scripter. Scripts are only used by low rated players as versus high rated players some of the settings can actualy hurt your overall performance as usage of some skills is very situational and situation is something PQR doesnt support. Example: autointerupting immolate while your partner has seduction and so on.

@MrCulé Please, consider closing this topic. 

Xil    3

Hard to tell who to believe because you're not being completely honest Vertaz. It shouldn't be too hard to set up the script in a way that it only interrupts certain spells and ignore spells like Immolate.

Vertazwar    15

That doesnt mean I am not honest, that was just example, I am trying to react as politely as I can to this shitpost without any evidence. 600 views on these false claims. Saying that I have been banned for scripting and so on. I have never been banned for scripting, I can literaly log my Feronis Warrior. And that is just one false thing.

Obviously you can change things around in PQR so it fits your preferences, but that is if you know what you are doing and also only to some extend. And the stuff that you have to remove so it fits your preferences and is "undetectable" at the same time is so much that out of 28kb script you will end up with 3kb script that does absolutely nothing and it is better to play without it at that point. I understand that there are people, who dont care, they get a script that has literaly everything in it, they put range hack and gcd hack in their folder and they just dont give a fck, because they are not at the top rating and they will very likely never be punished. Which is why I am recording my arenas and battleground and until Cule makes special launcher that will disable all these scripters and you should do the same. This server needs better protection against patches too. Things that are fixed even on fkn Sulvus with 300 players are stil working there.

I could write here so many names of scripters and hackers that I am 100% sure that they are abusing software/patches on Angrathar as I know exactly what these patches/scripts do for each class. But sadly that was before I started recording my games and without evidence you cant ban anyone. If more people recorded and also spectated games of suspicious people we would already get rid of by most of these abusers. If Cule or Shatter ask me to I can even help finding scripts on recordings. I realy dont mind and I guess that in our community there is lot of people interested in this topic, which is good as we need to stop scripting. Sunwell is already posting videos and screenshots of bots on their discord. Why not do the same with scripters and range hackers. I think that it would be interesting for people to see publicly who cheats and it would also help with making this server a better choise to play on over other projects.

Edited by Vertazwar

Xil    3

A person that never had anything to do with scripts, modifying game files etc. wouldn't have as much knowledge about it as you seem to have. I'm not for crucifying ex-scripters that want to help out the staff in blocking certain cheats and exploits but it's kind of suspicious that you know so much about this stuff. You would only have such knowledge if you dived into this stuff yourself and actively tried to use it for your own advantage.

• Like it! 1

ololtsg    1
On 11.4.2018 at 2:11 PM, cyanerds said:

IIRC they werent banned for using scripts, so therefore I dont really care, matchfixing and such can be easily caught if the ladder is active.

also every perma on feronis for using scripts was connected with the person mentioned in the op's topic, and yes I would ban every person which used scripts to have an advantage over people that play 'clean'

you should get enough satisfaction that a 30year old with 2kids is scripting on a wow pve  pserver because of his sad rl.

Shatter    11

I’ll start with assuring you that no one is punished without any reason. Everyone who is playing fair shouldn’t worry. Punishing players, who have been punished on another servers is absurd. We can’t be sure it is the same person. But it doesn’t mean that we are not looking closer to them - it’s exactly the opposite. As MrCule wrote above we are going to release a launcher that will eliminate scripters. I am assuming everyone of you owns computer, that should be able to record even in 20-30 frames. I don’t bite, .sp sp command neither and everyone can send any proofs directly to me on Discord.

Edited by Shatter

Vertazwar    15
On 10. 4. 2018 at 3:44 PM, Clownfiesta said:

The scripting squad, Vertaz (which was permanently banned on feronis btw)

Can we do something with this and the other things he said? None of this is true. He has no proof for any of his claims about me or about other people he mentioned. 600+ views with me being part of the "scripting squad" is not exactly a good reputation to have between players.

@Shatter

Edited by Vertazwar

misc    0

Unlocker, Vertaz, Shinta are already known, its just a matter of time. Hopefully they can't finish this season.
Scripts and patches(which is the real enemy here) are specifically and most efficiantly used by high rated players, because at the top of the game, most players are not making any mistakes. That's where the real scum reside. People who have dedicated years of playing to become a very skilled arena player, but still uses cheats to get an advantage. As in every sport with doping and cheating, you can't become world champion if you are not already good at what you do. Doping is VERY much a problem at the highest levels of the arena rankings. 

What a pathetic attempt for a defense in this thread. 

Vertazwar    15

I dont give a fck, I dont play wow anyway, but why are randoms trying to talk about cheating in wow? patches? are you autistic? 4.6 = fixed, you wont use range hack unless ur idiot and want to get insta banned by Cule spectating half of ur games. Scripts? Dont even let me start about that one. Scripts are only for low players with brain dissabilities. If there is a warrior who plays daily for 5+ years on highest brackets you can expect him to kick/UA you early just by his reflexes. He doesnt need script to do things for him and even if he had some scripts they would be extremely situational and delayed to a point where they give almost 0 benefit, since you dont want to get banned on 1x realm with 20 days+ /played investment. Also: There is no competition in 95% of games you get = even if ur budget 2.5 warrior on drugs that is not spectated literaly every game/bg you que you dont need to use scripts.

I tried to be helpful and give informations in hope that we can stop witchhunting players that are spectated every arena they que while there are 2k rated rats kicking casts at 0.02 second every cast, 2.4 feral abusing range hack and anti LoS hack, Warlocks using stop succubus cast on kick so he can instantly cast seduct again, shamans using automatic stopcast on spell reflect and windshear and startcast after reflect is removed, warriors and rogues instantly disarming bladestorm to the point that your bladestorm animation doesnt even start, also with range hack on 7y = you kite war while ykilling UAd healer while warrior disarms you from Africa every single time, rogues sapping/stunning from insane range where you cant even shout them out half of the times.

LETS TALK ABOUT THAT SHALL WE? I dont even fkn play here, neither do the other warriors you talk about. Known for cheating? Are you serious? I understand why that Polish guy started this aiming against me, I used to be a flamy troll not giving a fck on Feronis lot of the time just bringing attention onto me as I was literaly the only Foreign player on the server and the only decent warrior on Feronis... Shinta has never been banned for cheating to my knowledge in 10+ years of playing on AT/Blackrock, neither was Unlocker, Neither was I. Its always the same story, the moment we get over top 10 rank on some pve server is the moment when we are being spammed by 2k stuck players getting called out for "cheating" and having damage hack, just because we know how to fkn play our class and actualy deal some damage... Obviously by spending years on high brackets and playing with different teammates you get in contact with scripts, but 99% of the time they are absolutely fkn TRASH... and the 1% is useless script that checks your rage and if ur at full rage it automaticaly uses heroic strike, which you do manualy anyway as managing rage is key factor to any warrior that is not 2k hardstuck... So you dont even need that one...

Last thing: You know nothing, so shut the hell up talking about something you never came in contact with and have no clue how it works, I at least took the time to check the programmer code inside different pqrs for different classes to be able to easily recognise most common scripts and instantly recognise who is scripting and not instead of blaming people without 0 evidence.

Edited by Vertazwar

Vertazwar    15

I talked with Cule multiple times about this before this shitpost even came to be. The fact that GMs keep this post active is only hurting themselves, more attention to scripts = more Sunwell players buying scripts from someone. More scripters and forum posts about scripters = worse reputation for the server. Its same like with goldsellers, if you dont have evidence you want to keep it only in GM team and not letting people make witchhunt posts with 1k+ views constantly on top of forum. Like seriously, just think about it, even if we were using some "scripts" which I already explained why we wouldnt, we would hurt pvp community 50 times less then Clownfiesta did and GMs did with decition to keep this forum post running. Check other servers pvp communities and you will see that witchhunting "scripters" without any evidence is not something Angrathar/Feronis players came with. I see this happening since 2011, but GMs usualy stop this until they try to gather evidence in background without letting anyone know. Quick info: r1 Warlock Hpal are scripters, Feral disc that left server were hacking, but I couldnt give less of a shit, I dont play wow active anyway.

@MrCulé I wont whisper you on discord or something, I dont realy care, but I guess you might want to read this.

Edited by Vertazwar

Cyanotic    6

warriors and rogues instantly disarming bladestorm to the point that your bladestorm animation doesnt even start

I hated this shit

Shatter    11
1 hour ago, Cyanotic said:

warriors and rogues instantly disarming bladestorm to the point that your bladestorm animation doesnt even start

I hated this shit

On 17.04.2018 at 8:02 PM, Shatter said:

I am assuming everyone of you owns computer, that should be able to record even in 20-30 frames. I don’t bite, .sp sp command neither and everyone can send any proofs directly to me on Discord.

Closed.