The Trailer Premiere of Nightbane! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
nimeralos

Herbs nerfed? Greens nerfed?

nimeralos    44

Hi,

Herbs prices have skyrocketed recently. I get that DMF and people are crafting Nobles, but rumors are, the herb nodes have been nerfed in Northrend. Same goes for greens, and Infinite Dust goes up as well.

In the recent announcement, you said you've applied some changes only to the old Azeroth.

It's not really something you have to share with players, but I would appreciate if you tell us whether there was an adjustment or not : )

nimeralos    44

Maybe it's "only" because of Sholazar... AH prices aren't a safe indicator, but subjective impressions while running over Northrend aren't safer. Hence the question.

Edited by nimeralos

nimeralos    44

Yea, same on Angrathar.

I just wonder why? Was it a bug undiscovered for 2 years on Feronis? Or did they just decide it makes economy healthier? I mean, idk, why not : ) But what puzzles me, why it wasn't in the related announcement about Azeroth herb nodes nerf + Storm Peaks mining nerf? Why announce something and do a similar silent change at the same time?

Xemni    6

They've nerfed them for sure. They may of originally been spawning a little too much in the past, but it wasn't anything broken. Flasks and Haste Potions were still selling for relatively what they should of been, so it definitely wasn't bad, and greatness cards were still selling for a massive amount.

This change that they snuck in was literally brainless. Its like they pushed out a change that effected multiple herbs, and didn't think about whether some of them needed to be fucked with. Adder's Tongue and Potions of speed? The economy for these items is literal shit. You can't farm the herbs for reliable gph anymore, because everyone is running herbing trying to get the potions for raids, or gold farmers are doing it, to capitalize on the hyper inflation so they're botting spawn locations of the herbs. Thus, the potions AND herbs are selling for WAY more than they should be.

I agree that Gold Clovers, and Tigers Lilly were spawning often in Sholozar, but Adder's Tongue was not, and Adder's Tongue was changed as well.

The Irony of it? The market for Tigers Lilly and Gold Clover hasn't even really changed. You can still get them else where pretty reliably. So Adder's Tongue got shit on for literally nothing. Like, I don't know who signed off on this change, but it needs to be looked at again.

Edited by Xemni

nimeralos    44
On 17.04.2018 at 8:10 AM, Nadiir said:

Please review the herbs after today's change. 

Falling! Did you revert the ~month-ago change, or did you do something a bit different? Anyway, thank you : )